The wreaths in front of his house

• 103 Replies

Offline sweetheart1311

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by sweetheart1311

Re: The wreaths in front of his house

• on: December 11, 2009, 03:15:25 PM
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
http://http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/4fd234575c/tom-gregory-at-michael-jackson-s-home-part-3?rel=player

Did you guys see part 3 of Tom's series?  It's pretty strange that Michael would be sooo adamant about keeping the wreaths up despite the neighbors' disapproval.  

Wow, this guy is ANNOYING!!! I thought the security guy was kinda rude, but I can imagine how many times a day he gets harassed by all kinds of people, so I can kinda understand his frustration.

Anyway, I do think it's strange, that they didn't put down the wreaths - if Blanket loves Christmas so much, why not just leave the decoration INSIDE the house, and get rid of the rest? Although I must admit, they are SUPER pretty!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AnnieIsNotOK

• on: December 11, 2009, 03:40:46 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "Hopeless"
I wonder if the decoration is still there...what's going on in the carolwood drive house ? I have no information....
I am sure that the decoration has a spezial meaning and the 3 video's are specialiy made to show this ( look, this is a clue !) the lady from the bus is the same at the videos and at the 25.06......they all are actors in a great thing thats going on.

Has anyone pictures from Michael and the children driving in or out the house ? They rented it in January ?
Christmas is over....in January noone starts with decorations for christmas....when you let then be after christmas it is a diferent think.
The " neighbor" said that there are people sleeping in there cars waiting week fpr week to see Michael, but nobody saw him or his children !
Have they ever lived there ?????????????????????? I don't know.

MJ only rented that house and it was sold. News reports stated that Christian Audigier would be moving into it.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/christ ... 052009.php

I doubt MJ or the kids would visit that house...it wasn't special to them, just a place they rented for 6 months or so. But since CA knows MJ, who knows.

I read that Christian Audigier changed his mind.
http://x17online.com/celebrities/michae ... 302009.php

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angelshadow

• on: December 11, 2009, 03:51:49 PM
I did not read this article at all, Audinger thought this house would already have...
If it found very peculiarly he this house wanted to have, nevertheless, this is unusual :?

*Mo*

• Show only replies by *Mo*

• on: December 12, 2009, 05:52:42 PM
I think the wreaths in front of that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we don't think we saw the real Mike, without disguise, in 2009 at all.  We think he left around christmas last year.

Offline liegi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by liegi

• on: December 12, 2009, 07:21:33 PM
Hi Mo,
do you discuss this theory anywhere? This is the first time I've heard that.
Thanks.

Offline liegi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by liegi

• on: December 12, 2009, 07:22:28 PM
Hi Mo,
do you discuss this theory anywhere? This is the first time I've heard that.
Thanks.

Offline hopehelps

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hopehelps

• on: December 12, 2009, 07:35:59 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I think the wreaths in front of that house indicate the time of Mikes "departure".  Souza and I have discussed this over and over again, but we don't think we saw the real Mike, without disguise, in 2009 at all.  We think he left around christmas last year.
i kinda get what you are saying, but can you explain it more

*Mo*

• on: December 13, 2009, 09:28:10 AM
It's quite simple.  We went through all the photos and videos supposedly taken in 2009, and have serious doubts about seeing the real Mike.  The few photos on which we do think the real Mike is, could have been taken much earlier.

Offline MJJ1982

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

• on: December 13, 2009, 09:53:32 AM
Hm, interesting Mo... And they can indeed claim that the video's/pictures are from this year, but we can never find out if that's the truth...
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 13, 2009, 11:08:12 AM
This would explain it, MJ has carried out the relocation in January... Christmas decoration....
I was surprised daser this house rented ... and in December, 08 everything started anyhow

Offline mjssoulmate

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjssoulmate

• on: December 13, 2009, 11:22:28 AM

Sorry, but that does not explain why his staff keeps up the Christmas decorations.  I think I'll have to disagree with this theory.
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

*Mo*

• on: December 13, 2009, 11:27:03 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"

Sorry, but that does not explain why his staff keeps up the Christmas decorations.  I think I'll have to disagree with this theory.

Who's directing this..?

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 13, 2009, 12:20:33 PM

i have to agree with mo it makes complete sense if you put all the facts together,like we are not even really sure when we last saw the real mj, :)

Offline angelshadow

• Hoaxer

• on: December 13, 2009, 12:22:54 PM
Yes could be . hmmm does sense, also because of the children, it also gave contradictions with regard to when the children in the hospital goods came and, above all, with whom where they?

Offline steph

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by steph

• on: December 13, 2009, 05:20:20 PM
I also noticed that the lamps on the gate..one is lite the other is not.

Offline hopehelps

• Hoaxer

• on: December 19, 2009, 05:01:08 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

i have to agree with mo it makes complete sense if you put all the facts together,like we are not even really sure when we last saw the real mj, :)
but why not go through with it in december?

Offline LiberianGirl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LiberianGirl

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:01:51 PM
Guys I want to remind you something. In the video the doorman says that the wrenths have been there since last X-Mas (December 2008) BUT Michael bought that house in January 2009. So they should have added the wrenths then ;)  :D

Offline nellyka7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by nellyka7

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:27:23 PM
@ Liberian girl and Mo great finds!

Offline Christiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Christiana

• on: December 19, 2009, 08:19:58 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys I want to remind you something. In the video the doorman says that the wrenths have been there since last X-Mas (December 2008) BUT Michael bought that house in January 2009. So they should have added the wrenths then ;)  :D

Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline tiida11

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tiida11

• on: December 20, 2009, 12:58:00 AM

Absolutely agreed !!! I've already posted somewhere my thoughts about this theory, I mean Michael left before we started to see 'him' again,after a long period of time,  but masked and only masked. That could explain most of the unanswered questions.
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: December 20, 2009, 07:44:13 AM

Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.

According to the MJJ Timeline he was renting the house before Christmas...  http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/2008.html

December 22 :
It is revealed that Michael is renting the $38 million Holmby Hils estate for $100,000 a month in Bel Air, California.. The pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room, a guest house, a swimming pool and garden.
I will always love you Michael!

Offline hopehelps

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

According to the MJJ Timeline he was renting the house before Christmas...  http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/2008.html

December 22 :
It is revealed that Michael is renting the $38 million Holmby Hils estate for $100,000 a month in Bel Air, California.. The pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room, a guest house, a swimming pool and garden.
so again with conflicting stories? hmmm

Offline LiberianGirl

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 08:43:30 PM
Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.[/quote]

December 22 :
[/quote]
so again with conflicting stories? hmmm[/quote]

yep that's when he rented the house but when did he move to the house?  :?

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ILuvUMoreMJ

• on: December 20, 2009, 08:47:08 PM
It says he spent Christmas there.
I will always love you Michael!

Offline LiberianGirl

• Hoaxer

• on: December 20, 2009, 09:01:07 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
It says he spent Christmas there.

* December 24 :

Michael celebrates Christmas eve with Prince, Paris & Blanket and their guests Dr Arnold Klein and Carrie Fisher in their new Bel Air home.

The golden gates of Neverland are removed and put into storage in an nondescript warehouse on the outskirts of Los Angeles as part of a public auction next April 2009. More than 2,000 items, ranging from personal effects and costumes to pieces from Michael's private art collection as well as fittings and furnishings from his Neverland ranch, will be up for sale at a four-day public auction at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles.

Yep so the wrenths are out of the clue bag :)