The wreaths in front of his house

• 103 Replies

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

Re: The wreaths in front of his house

• on: December 21, 2009, 12:47:43 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
There was a show coming on for weeks after MJ's death entitled "Michael Jackson in his Final Days" on the TV guide channel on comcast cable I am not sure which channel it would be as I know all of us are in different countries and cities ... but in this show, there is one lady from the tour bus talking about that day. Maybe someone can find it and upload but that is definitley the title of it. :?

Thats repeated on channel 5 tonight at 9:00pm.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline Christiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Christiana

• on: December 22, 2009, 04:53:24 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Guys I want to remind you something. In the video the doorman says that the wrenths have been there since last X-Mas (December 2008) BUT Michael bought that house in January 2009. So they should have added the wrenths then ;)  :D

Michale rented that house, but we don't have definitive proof of when he moved in.

According to the MJJ Timeline he was renting the house before Christmas...  http://mjjtimeline.blogspot.com/2009/08/2008.html

December 22 :
It is revealed that Michael is renting the $38 million Holmby Hils estate for $100,000 a month in Bel Air, California.. The pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room, a guest house, a swimming pool and garden.

According to this article (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/01/0 ... 56117.html) dated January 8, Tohme Tohme said MJ was in the house for about a month at that time. He said that the Wednesday before the 8th, according to the article. So that would put MJ in the house in early December.

Michael Jackson has signed a yearlong lease on a mansion in the swanky Bel Air area of the city, a spokesman for the singer said Wednesday.

Jackson has been staying in the estate for about a month, said spokesman Tohme Tohme, who called the property "a little bit more than an average home."

This year-long lease would jive with reports of Christian Audigier moving into the estate at the end of MJ's lease this December.
(http://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainm ... 63597.html)

Audigier won't turn the rental property into a public space but will keep it as a residence, where he'll live, eat and sleep where the late Jackson did before his June 25 death.

The estate is owned by Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez. Jackson rented the massive Holmby Hills, Calif., mansion from Guez and had a lease that was due to end Dec. 15.
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline Christiana

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Christiana

• on: December 22, 2009, 05:19:22 AM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
There was a show coming on for weeks after MJ's death entitled "Michael Jackson in his Final Days" on the TV guide channel on comcast cable I am not sure which channel it would be as I know all of us are in different countries and cities ... but in this show, there is one lady from the tour bus talking about that day. Maybe someone can find it and upload but that is definitley the title of it. :?

Thats repeated on channel 5 tonight at 9:00pm.

Here's a clip on YouTube of the TV Guide channel show, The Final Days. It has the Star Line Tours lady on it, the one driving the tour van that day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJT0I1YcOQk
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

• on: December 22, 2009, 01:42:05 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "angelshadow"
this would be a good idea....
who could do this, however? :?:

Maybe even ask for an itinerary for the last 12 months of tours? I forget what the bus company was called.....I'll call if someone can find the name of the tour.

StarLine tours

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye