You guys have got to listen to these. They are so sweet. Michael is an angel. Singing away in court, laughing and you can tell having a good time despite being in court LOL!!!

Some jerk thought Michael stole their music of a song called "Dangerous" and trying to blame him for it yet again. Of course total crap and BS as usual

Anyhow it is fun so please enjoy it. Like a free COURT CONCERT. Those jerks in court should have paid him to do this!!! HA

There are 5 parts

Part 1: Michael talks about songs he has written and albums. Also talks about Streetwalker and Dangerous
[youtube:37ag3bki]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQh9cdebm0&feature=PlayList&p=7A4903CB33300651&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=43[/youtube:37ag3bki]

Part 2 - Talking about Dangerous mostly. He talks about creating the song and they make him listen to almost the entire song before they said "Okay that is enough". Then you hear some jerk towards the end when the music stops obviously telling Michael "That is terrible body language". I can only imagine he was moving and grooving while the song was playing have a great old time and these bastards have to diss him for that. They seriously need to lighten up and who better to lighten the mood than Michael!!!
[youtube:37ag3bki]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaOek75tdGY&feature=PlayList&p=7A4903CB33300651&playnext_from=PL&playnext=2&index=44[/youtube:37ag3bki]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Here is the rest:

Part 3: Asking how Michael created Dangerous.  Comparing "Another Part of Me" and Dangerous and how they are a TAD similar.
Also talks about Dirty Diana, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal
He laughs quite a bit too and giggles at times. He is hilarious!!!
[youtube:zlvff1j8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6JR_CAPdU&feature=related[/youtube:zlvff1j8]

Part 4: This woman that is cross examining is such an idiot and a complete Bitch. She is constantly asking Michael the same questions that was asked in part 3. Judge has to tell her several times to do her job.
[youtube:zlvff1j8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRHxX8PF4Ng&feature=related[/youtube:zlvff1j8]

Part 5: The dumb bitch is so dumb as a doorknob still at it.. Gosh you want to throw something at her.
The judge was then really rude to Michael by saying "Mr Jackson, answer the question"
Michael: "Iam"
Judge: "No your not. Mr Jackson, answer the question"
Michael: "Iam Trying"
Judge: "You're Failing"
Michael: LAUGHS...He probably was saying something else in his head!!! LOL
[youtube:zlvff1j8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9drtaUtl8nQ&feature=related[/youtube:zlvff1j8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

two things here people.....(1).......MICHEAL SAID........MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON...!!!!!!.....(2)...what was the outcome of this case..............????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
two things here people.....(1).......MICHEAL SAID........MICHEAL JOSEPH JACKSON...!!!!!!.....(2)...what was the outcome of this case..............????????

YES that was his name

He WON of course. Listen to Part 5 they play the "Dangerous" song this other person wrote and then play Michael's. There is NO comparision. It's ridiculous actually
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

hi there thanks for the reply........there has been a lot of debate here on this forum about whether micheal is......micheal joe....or micheal joseph.........so to hear him say .....joseph.....does kinds settle it.........or does it...?????..................and as for the case.......listening to micheal......he is so totally professional as a musican...............he has even more of my respect...if thats possible........xxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

looks like his name is Michael Joseph Jackson...

he is so cute and funny!! I love him so much!!! :)

"it was a funny day well not very funny" LOL

and when they talk about the  body language  :oops:  makes you wanna see a glimpse  ;)

and when she asked about what was similar  "were both saying dangerous" LOL yea...thats pretty much it.. he sounded real cute

thanx 4 sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Haha, Michael is adorable. I never really knew much about this trial, I was only 6 at the time. But geez, the things this man had to put up with. He's a creative GENIUS & everyone tried to take him down or take credit for his work. WTH?! I've never seen him get angry about it, he just takes it, sometimes I wish he had gotten angry but I know it's not in his nature & I love that about him. I also think it was a weakness, sadly. The b**** is sooooo annoying & dumb though, even the judge seemed to get tired of her. & when he snapped at poor Mike who's just trying to spell it out for the dumb broad, I just wanted to punch him, LOL. I love when Mike laughs though, it's as if he's thinking something else in his head  :lol: & he laughs at the dumb chick too a couple times, probably thinking "Gosh, she's DUMB!" LOL  I mean where did she get her law degree?! ebay?? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
Haha, Michael is adorable. I never really knew much about this trial, I was only 6 at the time. But geez, the things this man had to put up with. He's a creative GENIUS & everyone tried to take him down or take credit for his work. WTH?! I've never seen him get angry about it, he just takes it, sometimes I wish he had gotten angry but I know it's not in his nature & I love that about him. I also think it was a weakness, sadly. The b**** is sooooo annoying & dumb though, even the judge seemed to get tired of her. & when he snapped at poor Mike who's just trying to spell it out for the dumb broad, I just wanted to punch him, LOL. I love when Mike laughs though, it's as if he's thinking something else in his head  :lol: & he laughs at the dumb chick too a couple times, probably thinking "Gosh, she's DUMB!" LOL  I mean where did she get her law degree?! ebay?? :lol:

It was like a kangaroo court. That cross examiner woman is as dumb as a doornail. I know i thought my gosh and she is hired to practise law? Perhaps go back to law school. I have never heard of anyone be so clueless and dumb. She was a total joke. The judge sure was getting irrated with the whole thing. This should have been thrown out of the window but i really enjoy listening to it. Michael always maintains his composure and great sense of humor!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

is there a tape of the verdict...i would love to hear what was said.........like..."sorry Mr jackson that yet again you time has been wasted".......lol...xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions