Re: Hoax hits Dutch media
April 04, 2010, 11:19:23 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
I'm all for the above, but we all just need to be careful we are not putting words in his mouth.  So many people over the years have tried to speak for him, and more often than not, were wrong.  I'd rather let the TRUTH prevail, not speculation.  

Then what is the TRUTH according to you?  It's quite easy to shoot down people's 'speculation', so I ask you to come up with a better thought.

All I'm dealing with is the FACTS at this time.  That's all I can do.  Sure, I have "ideas", but they are pretty simple, based on the facts as we know them.  I certainly won't pretend I know what has happened.  

There's this saying about the word "ASSUME" that I learned as a kid:  
"When you ASS-U-ME something, you make an ASS (out of both) U and ME".  
I've done my fair share of speculations since June 25, and have been wrong many, many times. I am now only seeking the TRUTH, and speaking only the TRUTH.  And to get there, I'm sticking to facts, and I'll leave the speculations to the tabloids. Peace to all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

*Mo*

April 04, 2010, 11:31:53 AM
I'm all for the above, but we all just need to be careful we are not putting words in his mouth.  So many people over the years have tried to speak for him, and more often than not, were wrong.  I'd rather let the TRUTH prevail, not speculation.  

Then what is the TRUTH according to you?  It's quite easy to shoot down people's 'speculation', so I ask you to come up with a better thought.

All I'm dealing with is the FACTS at this time.  That's all I can do.  Sure, I have "ideas", but they are pretty simple, based on the facts as we know them.  I certainly won't pretend I know what has happened.  

I've done my fair share of speculations since June 25, and have been wrong many, many times. I am now only seeking the TRUTH, and speaking only the TRUTH.  And to get there, I'm sticking to facts, and I'll leave the speculations to the tabloids. Peace to all.

It's interesting that you share the saying "When you ASS-U-ME something, you make an ASS (out of both) U and ME"  in this thread after making statements like "He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs" and "I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved" in the Great George W. Bushit thread.  Are these statements based on FACTS, or do you ASS-U-ME your statements on something..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 11:42:24 AM

It's interesting that you share the saying "When you ASS-U-ME something, you make an ASS (out of both) U and ME"  in this thread after making statements like "He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs" and "I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved" in the Great George W. Bushit thread.  Are these statements based on FACTS, or do you ASS-U-ME your statements on something..?

I'd love to discuss politics and the facts as I know them with you sometime; however, we are not discussing politics in this thread.  We are discussing whether or not it's in Michael Jackson's best interest to put our speculations and interpretations in his mouth. And whether we should be fighting for TRUTH in Michael's case, or fighting for our SPECULATIONS.  It's one way or the other.  My intent is not to change your mind, or win a debate.  I'm not like that.  I have no pride at stake here.  I am just trying to bring another point of view to this discussion.  Peace to you, Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 04, 2010, 10:54:52 PM
Thanks for the article. Good job.

I am curious about the reaction from non-believers who read the article. Will they dismiss it or will it give them reasons to consider the possibility of a hoax? No doubt, they will be curious to visit the forum and check out the threads. Be prepared for the influx of people who may sign up and try to throw us off track too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 04, 2010, 11:06:44 PM

Mike has tried to spread his Message by singing, writing and talking for many years.  He's not 'around' right now to do it himself, so it needs to be done for him.  The Michael Jackson - illuminati connection is nothing new, there are quite a lot of articles on the internet dated way before 06/25/2009 in which it's described.  We all joined Mike's Army of Love, but there are still not enough soldiers of love.  The believers are a very small percentage of the world population, so the only way to recruit more soldiers is to spread Mike's Message outside the hoax community.  

I'm very sure Mike took precautions, and one of these in my opinion is the use of doubles.  By creating duplicates and planting them everywhere, it's getting pretty difficult to determine who the real Michael Jackson is.  It's the perfect way to protect the Real Deal.  Just look at how the people on the boards are divided about the use of doubles.

No, I don't think the article put Mike in any more danger than he was before.  The more people know about illuminati and NWO, the better he's protected.  Just imagine what would happen if something happens to him when he comes back, then people will immediately know who's behind it, then all hell will break loose.

Thank you so much for writing back Mo. I do agree with you about using doubles. I'm actually a little bit confused about how we can spread the truth without putting him in danger. That's what I think about. As you said Michael tried to give it through his songs and even with his signature but nobody got him. But I also think that Michael never gave the truth DIRECTLY. He MENTIONED it. Even in his 1998 autograps he couldn't write 666 but he wrote 600 or 660. I think he was hesitating a little. What I'm trying to say is; maybe we should give the message indirectly instead of giving the details about it on the press. BUT I'm not sure if people can understand it and I don't think that they can. If they could they would have got it with Michael's songs. So, maybe you did the best thing. Because at the moment I don't have a better idea to spread it. And I still can NOT believe how people keep on continue to say that it is just a theory. IT IS THE TRUTH PEOPLE, THAT'S THE REASON WHY MICHAEL DID IT. So can you pls wake up! Just read what TS wrote about 1998 code! Why do you think Michael used 777 and 999 dates??? Look at the dates of the funeral and the memorial. For God's sake please. Anyways... sorry I just go crazy when I see people's blindness. Thank you once more Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:44:41 AM
Uhm i dont want to offend anyone but why isnt the spelling correct on the newspaper article? i saw a few articles onlinne and there where now wrong spellings and why isnt the article reported online :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

April 05, 2010, 08:49:45 AM
Quote from: "MJFOREVER"
Uhm i dont want to offend anyone but why isnt the spelling correct on the newspaper article? i saw a few articles onlinne and there where now wrong spellings and why isnt the article reported online :roll:  :?:

I suggest you email the editor: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2010, 04:09:13 PM
MIKE IS A GENIUS THAT LITTLE BY LITTLE WE WILL START TO SEE MORE ARTICLES CLAIMING HE'S ALIVE, OK WE JUST NEED A SIGHTING WITH A PICTURE HAHA. IT'S ALL GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN THE RUMORS WILL START MJ ALIVE? THIS AND THAT  PPL START DOUBTING EVEN MORE AND THEN BAM HE COMES OUT THAT WAY NO SUDDEN HEART ATTACKS PPL WILL BE LIKE YEAH WE KNEW IT ALL ALONG YEAH RIGHT!!! WE THE BELIEVERS HAVE KNOWN IT WAY BEFORE I WANT THE DAY TO COME WE'LL ALL TELL THE PPL, OUR FAMILIES THAT TELL US IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE'S ALIVE, WE'LL SAY I TOLD YOU SO! SOME PPL WILL CLAIM TO SAY THAT OH GEE I KNEW HE WAS ALIVE BUT DIDN'T SAY IT AND WE'LL BE LIKE YOU WANNA BE BELIEVER HEHE :) MIKE BAM!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

April 19, 2010, 04:47:00 AM
All I can say is I am practicing my "I TOLD YOU SO!!" dance!  8-)   8-)  :lol:  

I am on a few non-believer sites and I manage to slip in a few remarks about MJ being alive. So far unscathed but I am sure eyes roll  :roll:
Thank you for letting us know about the article.
I'm not one to speculate too much but I certainly take all the info in and give it consideration.
Face it, "Somebody" started the lies about the first allegation and he did not fall, he got stronger!! He was more popular than ever and millions loved him. "Somebody" picked it up once again to take MJ down, so who is this "Somebody" or "Something"? It was all carefully planned and the media was a big part of it. They took what he loved most (children) and turned it into something evil. So "Who is it"? Who said "hey this guys singing about 'they don't care about us' ,'black or white', 'Money', 'DS', In the back', unbreakable'- people are listening to the words, people are going to start something. He wasn't singing about love and mush, he was singing about the wrongs in the world. People were listening and here he comes again after so many years!!
Yes they had a plan, but I am sure Michael was ready this time.
So I practice "I Told You So"!!
Love ya Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

April 19, 2010, 05:22:13 AM
I forgot to say "And I am a huge fan!!! For Over 30 years!!!"  8-)  8-)  8-)  ;)

WE LOVE YOU!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

April 20, 2010, 02:39:00 PM
thank you very much!

Is this a serious Newspaper or rainbow press?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions