Jackson's Family Dynasty DVD
April 02, 2010, 06:42:07 PM
Does anyone know if this has been officially released? And if so, has anyone seen it? I was wondering about any "Extra Features" that might provide more clues?
Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

lynn

Re: Jackson's Family Dynasty DVD
April 03, 2010, 03:11:08 AM
My boyfriend got it for me a few days ago from wal-mart. I have not watched it yet  :(
On the back it says "is chock full of memorable photos, vintage video, and classic Jackson hit songs."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynn

April 03, 2010, 05:31:00 AM
I started to watch it......
There was just tooo much bickering between the brothers for me to keep watching..
The arrogance was just to much for me  :lol:
If you watch it, you will know what I am talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 12:24:14 PM
Thanks, Lynn....actually, I did watch the series when it was originally broadcast on A & E, so I totally get what you're talking about with the bickering....however, Michael Addict that I am, I still watched the whole thing, hoping to find clues about Michael's "death"...and what I took away from it was this...I feel that The Brothers, while possessing a certain amount of undeniable talent themselves, became merely, in a matter of speaking, Michael's backup singers/musicians...literally from the very start, his talent was in a completely different stratsphere from them...The Brothers'  heyday is now decades old and that has been well established (40th Anniversary)...and while their attempt at a comeback could be considered pathetic by some, I choose to cut them more slack than that because I love Michael and therefore I love his family...his family made Michael become Michael, you know?...what I DO see are four men lost at sea in a rudderless boat...so I feel compassion for them, even when they are acting childish...I appreciated watching this series because even though it is a "reality" show (so how can you not be aware that everything you say and do is being filmed), I do feel like I know them all a little better....and I saw good things and bad things about each one of them....their faults and failings as well as their heart and humanity...most special to me was that I could see Michael in each one of them...little glimpes of him in their faces...inflections in their voices that sounded like him....there is also no doubt to me that they all love each other very much and Michael too...the Jackson Family is unlike any other on earth, given the crazy life they've experienced...the highest highs, the lowest lows....and all of it has played out literally on a worldwide and lifelong stage...I honestly don't know what to think anymore about The Brothers'  possible knowledge or involvement in the hoax...that's a crazy ride in itself...like so many of us, I guess I'm just waiting and watching for it all to play itself out...crossing my fingers, hoping against hope that Michael is still alive and finally finding some peace. Truly. I just want him to find peace. Thanks and peace to you as well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl