Quote from: "bubaliciousjlb"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
There is a time and place for every and anything. However I would think that 3 days before the trial is due to commence to save Murray's black ass just is not it. She should shut up now and if she still sees a need to get it out there that bad, talk later. :roll: But for heavens sake don't be the one to give Murray's side the perfect defense.

what is this? what does it mean?

I guess the poster ment, if Janet admits her brother passed because he was abusing drugs, that would be sort of defense for Murrey.
However,  even if Michael would have been drug abuse for real, that is a debit for Murrey, not a credit and help in defense.  Murrey as took responsibility to take care of patent must have done the following: 1. request and review Michael's past medical record; 2. If he suspects Michael has an addiction, he must stop giving any medication and contact appropriate med. professional with the request to interfere and properly help addicted patient, not continue drug him up to get his $50,000 salary.  No matter what Janet says, nothing in defense to Murrey.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

mjboogie

But what I am getting at (and I do feel that Janet felt very uncomfortable when drugs were brought up) is that why did TYLER keep stressing that the Jacksons tried??

I know he said because he wanted people to understand well in that case the Jacksons could state that theory themselves right? I mean Ophra was kinda like she was wondering where were the people that Loved MJ? In other words I would say that the first thing Ophra thought when she heard MJ had died from this was where was everyone when this was going on in MJ's life.

I guess I just dont feel comfortable with the drug issue. I understand that he self medicated in the past but the thing is that was past right?

ANd again we have the medical tests, unless it was forged or the doctors were paid off to say MJ had passed?

But on that note why would MJ agree to such testing if he knew there was a drug problem then he would know the medical tests would reflect that right? IDK anymore. Janet looks uncomfortable (only during the drug part) :(

I guess what I am getting at is WAS MJ REALLY STILL ADDICTED????

Janet said it, the Jacksons told Larry King....... I mean...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
There is a time and place for every and anything. However I would think that 3 days before the trial is due to commence to save Murray's black ass just is not it. She should shut up now and if she still sees a need to get it out there that bad, talk later. :roll: But for heavens sake don't be the one to give Murray's side the perfect defense.

I guess the poster ment, if Janet admits her brother passed because he was abusing drugs, that would be sort of defense for Murrey.
However, even if Michael would have been drug abuse for real, that is a debit for Murrey, not a credit and help in defense. Murrey as took responsibility to take care of patent must have done the following: 1. request and review Michael's past medical record; 2. If he suspects Michael has an addiction, he must stop giving any medication and contact appropriate med. professional with the request to interfere and properly help addicted patient, not continue drug him up to get his $50,000 salary. No matter what Janet says, nothing in defense to Murrey.

i understood what was said i just did not care for the racial slur that was added that is why i highlighted it with red it wasnt the whole statement just saying that murray was trying to save his black assthat is what i had a problem with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When I watched the interview I feel like Janet is holding back on something.  I just don't see how the family would manage to do so many interventions for MJ when it doesn't seem like he was barely around them.  To me it seem like MJ had always been distant from his family since he began his solo career.  Everytime you saw him on tour you never see any of his family and the statement he made on Oprah in 1993 interview that he wish he could see his family more indicating that he doesn't see them often.  Janet even said on Oprah today that she began to lose her brother during Thriller which was way back in 1984.  So how do they even know what he was doing if he wasn't around them the majority of the time?  How can Janet make it seem like he was an addict?  He left the country back in 2005 for a few years as well.  Opah was kinda being annoying too how she kept talking about addicts and interventions like she's a pro on that subject.  I was also suprised when Tyler stepped in and said the Jacksons tried many times to help MJ.  I was like how would he know that?  Another thing why is it that none of MJ's close friends seem to have seen any problems with drugs?  Miko Brando made it seem like MJ was fine and healthy when he was on Larry King.  Sometimes I wonder if MJ did hoax his death maybe he wouldn't  have his family in on it just a few close friends.  Seem like some of his friends were there for him more in recent years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

Agree,besides can u recall the"American Dream" documentary or the interview given by the bodyguards when one of them said that Michael was isolated from his family and would not let them in, when one of the brothers would visit him, even Joe, he would tell them to make an appointment beforehead,this leads me to the question-whether all the family members are aware of the hoax not talking about drugg issues,how can they all be aware of drug abuses when Michael had been isolated  from his family for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I was just about to start a topic on this. ! I sat and watched this entire interview (and I plan on going back to review it) But you know what.........I get sooooo angry at Ophra because she spent quite a bit of minutes interviewing Janet about  MJ I was like dam!~Go ahead and discuss the movie.

For some reason it seems that they are trying to convince or (based on Ophrah's behavior)people that MJ was this TOTAL DRUGGIE!! I could not believe when Tyler stepped in! Speaking on Janet's behalf!! I was like WoW!!

Tyler kept saying the Jackson's tried really really hard to help MJ and Ophrah was like "Yeah but its not that easy when you have money and power like MJ" I guess the Jacksons' have been getting negative comments regarding MJ's supposed drug addiction?

Like Ophrah just kept pushing the drug issue which totally pissed me off!! :evil: I mean maybe I am in denial but I just dont' see MJ as this Crazy Desperate Druggie! I just don't! Your thoughts on this?

Has anyone picked up on Janet's behavior in this interview it was kinda hard for me to analyze her in this one. :?

I saw the interview, and the way Janet was speaking, i felt that Michael did die.  maybe the old Micheal who did take drugs died, and the new one will resurect. This is only my opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

the arabian nights

think the family were are because of the non-mol - police raid  - drugs were there in the tub load, also TMZ says (who believes them) that it was well known mike was medicated

then there were the reports - randy had to call his doctor on the quite

grace reported that he mixed too much - was that debunked

but at the time of the invincible album to me he looked a little spaced - but who knows
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

However, even if Michael would have been drug abuse for real, that is a debit for Murrey, not a credit and help in defense. Murrey as took responsibility to take care of patent must have done the following: 1. request and review Michael's past medical record; 2. If he suspects Michael has an addiction, he must stop giving any medication and contact appropriate med. professional with the request to interfere and properly help addicted patient, not continue drug him up to get his $50,000 salary. No matter what Janet says, nothing in defense to Murrey.

i understood what was said i just did not care for the racial slur that was added that is why i highlighted it with red it wasnt the whole statement just saying that murray was trying to save his black assthat is what i had a problem with.

Not a racial slur.  His ass is black and so is mine :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

If anyone here has had to do an "intervention", you would see and agree with Janet's perspective on this. Interventions are extremely hard to do, especially when that family member/friend is in denial.  You may or may not be close to the person at that time, because they will often avoid those who are trying to intervene.  Sometimes they go as far as to distance themselves, so as to avoid the conversations and confrontations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

I watched Janet with Oprah .... Couldn't get anything from it ...What do u think guys ?
Her emotions look  so real..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

the arabian nights

you can see that there is a whole lot not said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Not a racial slur. His ass is black and so is mine :roll:

well maybe you should have a little more respect for your ass and his. lets not forget this is a universal forum ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Yes, b/c there is a pending court case, she has to choose her words very carefully. This is also often on the advisement of attorneys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

the arabian nights

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Yes, b/c there is a pending court case, she has to choose her words very carefully. This is also often on the advisement of attorneys.

why do this now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think they did anything (as far as an intervention goes). Seems to me alot of the Jackon's just didnt care. They SAY they do/did whatever. Too little too late. Always when someone "dies" they feel bad. Bad for themselves maybe
Michael hardly saw his family. A few times a year. They were not really in his "life" that much
I refuse to believe he was addicted to anything other than JUSTICE and having PEACE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael