I do not believe this story ,the Jackson's could sue them for this ,I'm sure that along with million dollar deals like this contracts go along and as the Jackson's were very,very. concerned about privacy ,I'm sure the security was in the contract ,and that would be a "breach of contract " . Just another parasite trying to gain from Michael's fame .Are you all never going to learn to  listen to Michael ? {tabloid Junkie } :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

who knows , maybe these tabloids are clues. maybe forest lawn is a lie? or maybe Michael is releasing these stories to show I'M NOT DEAD OR AT FOREST LAWN, AND DR. MURRAY IS INNOCENT !!! He started that own tabloid of him in the hyperbolic chamber, and took the picture himself 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
who knows , maybe these tabloids are clues. maybe forest lawn is a lie? or maybe Michael is releasing these stories to show I'M NOT DEAD OR AT FOREST LAWN, AND DR. MURRAY IS INNOCENT !!! He started that own tabloid of him in the hyperbolic chamber, and took the picture himself 8-)

that's excatly what i meant a couple of times by 'alien news'. think of the tabloids in 'men in black' and tommy lee saying: this is the news for us. the INSIDERS! you just have to read between the lines, not take it for real as it is. it's still information but we know what they mean while the rest of the world just swallows the sh!t that is thrown to them. we make the connection, do the research and put the clues together while everybody else thinks, mike is dead. only the insiders take the effort, that's what mike is banking on, too. this is still 'recruiting time' for the army to be...(think 'v for vendetta' - pulling the people on his side... :mrgreen: )
and i do think that mike himself is feeding the tabloids with this. where else would all that 'just revealed' stuff come from?
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

that's excatly what i meant a couple of times by 'alien news'. think of the tabloids in 'men in black' and tommy lee saying: this is the news for us. the INSIDERS! you just have to read between the lines, not take it for real as it is. it's still information but we know what they mean while the rest of the world just swallows the sh!t that is thrown to them. we make the connection, do the research and put the clues together while everybody else thinks, mike is dead. only the insiders take the effort, that's what mike is banking on, too. this is still 'recruiting time' for the army to be...(think 'v for vendetta' - pulling the people on his side... :mrgreen: )
and i do think that mike himself is feeding the tabloids with this. where else would all that 'just revealed' stuff come from?
 :mrgreen:
yep 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just read on another site that someone called and spoke to a receptionist at Forest Lawn who told her that MJ had not been received at ANY Forest Lawn Cemetery in California.
Has anyone ever called them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Jennie

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I just read on another site that someone called and spoke to a receptionist at Forest Lawn who told her that MJ had not been received at ANY Forest Lawn Cemetery in California.
Has anyone ever called them?
:o  :shock:  :shock:

If my memory serve's me right, some have mentionned in this forum that people had called and we're told by forest lawn they could not adress such questions for privacy and security reasons. So I dont know... but wow if this is true..... :roll:  (off to my dreamjackson world!)   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions