This one still gets me to the core!!!!!:(
April 02, 2010, 01:54:29 PM
PLEASE HELP!!!
CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY JANET SMILED AND LAUGHED DURING HER INTERVIEW
WHEN SHE WAS TALKING HER BROTHER'S DEATH.
I STILL DO NOT NO HOW SHE COULD HAVE REACTED LIKE THAT.
SHE DID NOT REACT LIKE THAT ON HER INTERVIEW REGARDING THE SUPERBOWL INCIDENT.  
SHE MUST KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE OR SHE HAS NO EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH HIM AT ALL. JUST MY THOUGHTS SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL.
LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL!!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

Re: This one still get me to the core!!!!!:(
April 02, 2010, 01:58:40 PM
HELLO DEAR,DONT WORRY SHE NOWS THAT HE IS ALIVE.AND I NOW TOO IN MY HAERT.EVER SINCE JUNE 26 THE FANS HAD MORE PAIN AND CRYED MORE THAN THE FAMILY.MICHAEL WILL BE BACK WITH US BEFORE JUNE 25.BIG HUG.SUZY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Re: This one still gets me to the core!!!!!:(
April 02, 2010, 02:04:20 PM
Just watched her on Oprah today. I didnt like it at all. It was tooooo real for me. I cant understand why Janet would keep lying, when she has her own fan base at stake.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:11:07 PM
I WISH JANET AND ME WERE FRIENDS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO GET DEEP WITH HER. JANET WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT IS FUNNY!!! WHAT IS THERE TO SMILE ABOUT!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:28:05 PM
that guy is a sucker!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:35:15 PM
Quote from: "Integrity"
I WISH JANET AND ME WERE FRIENDS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO GET DEEP WITH HER. JANET WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT IS FUNNY!!! WHAT IS THERE TO SMILE ABOUT!!

If Michael is really gone, it is "healthy" that she can smile.  We should be happy for her, instead of thinking it's not right.  I would be very worried about her if she wasn't smiling.  People die all the time.  Most of us here have lost loved ones.  Survivors, although sad and grieving, have to move on with their lives.  It's healthy and normal, especially if one has a good support system, faith,  and good therapist to help them get through it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

lisap27

April 02, 2010, 02:55:47 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

If Michael is really gone, it is "healthy" that she can smile.  We should be happy for her, instead of thinking it's not right.  I would be very worried about her if she wasn't smiling.  People die all the time.  Most of us here have lost loved ones.  Survivors, although sad and grieving, have to move on with their lives.  It's healthy and normal, especially if one has a good support system, faith,  and good therapist to help them get through it.

i agree with you ^^ although there is a time and place to look happy and smirk.. if your reminicing about the good old days and happy times then yes smile laugh cry enjoy, but not when talking about your brother being killed accidently or whatever.. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 02:58:04 PM
Quote from: "Single Scale"
I've visited this site a few times now and all I seem to see is the extensive use of the n work. Serriously? It's 2010 now and we're finally the president. And don't forget that we're also the best at sports and entertainment. Thanks to Obama, it's now illegal to fire us, not to mention, you have to hire us too. I used to worry about paying my bills. Now, I have a good job with the city. Thanks to affirmative action, we also get to hire more of us. It's time you all grow up and stop being so racist.

Uhhhhhhhhhhm I think I must be totally lost...

ETA oh nevermind. Just another attention-seeking complete weirdo who makes no sense at all. We get a lot of those, I hope you don't think you're unique.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 03:34:00 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

i agree with you ^^ although there is a time and place to look happy and smirk.. if your reminicing about the good old days and happy times then yes smile laugh cry enjoy, but not when talking about your brother being killed accidently or whatever.. IMO

Everyone deals with grief differently.  There is not a right or wrong way to grieve.  People can weave in and out of the different stages of grief.  That is normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 02, 2010, 04:07:52 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

Everyone deals with grief differently.  There is not a right or wrong way to grieve.  People can weave in and out of the different stages of grief.  That is normal.

I believe in the hoax but IF not... we are talking murder here!How can someone go to such quick grieving processus even before the out come of the trial and the sentence of the murderer?Of course this is my perception of her feelings,I don't know what she really feels inside and it's none of my business either but I find her behavior a little bit strange.
If the circomstance would be other than murder I would understand more.I find this simply odd...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 02, 2010, 04:15:31 PM

Thumbs up to that.  They'd be really confused if they witnessed a New Orleans funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:15:50 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
I believe in the hoax but IF not... we are talking murder here!How can someone go to such quick grieving processus even before the out come of the trial and the sentence of the murderer?Of course this is my perception of her feelings,I don't know what she really feels inside and it's none of my business either but I find her behavior a little bit strange.
If the circomstance would be other than murder I would understand more.I find this simply odd...

On today's episode of Oprah she was clearly upset, and it was very difficult to watch.  Grief is an interesting topic to study.  Laughter during the grieving process can be a "survival" technique.   This is why at many funerals/wakes it is not uncommon to see people acting like they usually do, (including smiling and laughing), in addition to crying.  Her emotional expressions have not surprised me at all in this regard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 02, 2010, 04:38:01 PM
I've visited this site a few times now and all I seem to see is the extensive use of the n work. Serriously? It's 2010 now and we're finally the president. And don't forget that we're also the best at sports and entertainment. Thanks to Obama, it's now illegal to fire us, not to mention, you have to hire us too. I used to worry about paying my bills. Now, I have a good job with the city. Thanks to affirmative action, we also get to hire more of us. It's time you all grow up and stop being so racist.

Affirmative action was already in place.  It had nothing to do with President Obama. I hire and fire who I want when I want and I have the right to protect my business and the people in that business that depend on me.  I would protect my business fiercly if the need arose a [and justified] and not waiver in the face of someone flinging a race card.  I always take a stand against race card issues that are unwarranted no matter which side of the table the card is on.  President Obama became president because of a backroom agreement.  That should be quite plain.  If I hire you I can fire you.  Your color makes no difference to me.  That kind of talk you spout does.  The term "nigger" can be applied to any race.  It never fit in my head that black people call themselves this distasteful word and then complain when others use it.  Maybe someone can explain this to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Java

April 02, 2010, 04:43:24 PM

P.S.  Forgot to mention, I don't think anyone here is using the word "nigger" for name calling purposes.   After all it is a word and they are quoting lyrics, quotes and what they thought another might be thinking.  So, get over yourself.  Self absorbed people will always have a struggle.  Harsh but true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

April 02, 2010, 05:19:33 PM
Definitely not racist here. We're from many different countries and races and we're all here for MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions