Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • 6 Replies
  • 424 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 979

Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 07:26:54 PM
Help please!!I don't know why but when I go on youtube and click on a video,the page closes...and if I try to watch a youtube video on this site,the page closes too :shock: Can someone help me please... :cry:  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



Offline TinkerbellStardust

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 429

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 07:32:41 PM
Would love to help.. But I have no clue why. Maybe try with a different browser??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

http://www.twitter.com/fairylandob
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 979

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 09:04:25 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Would love to help.. But I have no clue why. Maybe try with a different browser??

Thanks for you concern!Everything is back to normal...I really don't know what happen :?  but the important is that I can watch my MJ videos again  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



somekindofsign

  • *
  • Guest

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 09:13:22 PM
It hapenned the same to me around 2 hours ago... weird!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 979

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
It hapenned the same to me around 2 hours ago... weird!

Oh really!!Weird all right...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



Offline 2good2btrue

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
  • Posts: 4210

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 10:07:10 PM
I had the same problem as well, but eventually I restarted my computer and then everything seemed ok.  Apparently Youtube is undergoing reconstruction, and sometimes has these problems..oh at least that's what they told me....As always with L.O.V.E  xox
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 979

Re: Help..I can't watch video on Youtube??

  • on: April 02, 2010, 10:47:47 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I had the same problem as well, but eventually I restarted my computer and then everything seemed ok.  Apparently Youtube is undergoing reconstruction, and sometimes has these problems..oh at least that's what they told me....As always with L.O.V.E  xox

Oh,I see! Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »



 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal