Want to contact Janet...
April 13, 2010, 12:25:58 AM
Ok everyone...this may not be relevant to many of you - I don't know - or maybe it might be...but I NEED TO EMAIL and make sure it reaches Janet. Can anyone tell me where to write to her? And please don't suggest her Facebook account because she has not been in there to state anything for a really long time - it might as well be closed down. The reason I'm asking, is because I trust her reaction/answer and I trust her character...and I just want to ask her why can't she just help some of us out a bit - and TELL US STRAIGHT what her opinion on the hoax theory is? I want to know - what her reaction is, what her comment is - it would help me take my next step in handling everything that is going on inside me. I know it's important to carry on justice for Michael, but at the same time, it's just not making sense that only Latoya has mentioned her disbelief in the hoax theory. If I were really hurting as badly as Janet is, I'd be in the camera telling everyone to please stop carrying on like this because it makes it so much harder to accept the fact that he is gone, and to carry on working for his legacy and justice...I'd be telling Michael's fans world wide, that we need to let the desire of wanting Michael alive, to rest - let it go - so that we can all work harder on bringing his wishes to reality...That is what I'd be saying if I were her...I want to know why it's so hard for Janet or anyone else in her family (aside from Latoya) to ask us to stop wasting time with the hoax theory...why?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Want to contact Janet...
April 13, 2010, 12:37:56 AM
I respect that you want answers but do you really think you'll hear the truth? Remember, Janet kept it a secret for several years that she was married. Please don't bother Janet - she isn't going to tell you what you want to hear and it will only be invading her space and you won't feel any better. That's just my opinion. Keep investigating and read all of the inconsistencies. That should cheer you up. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 13, 2010, 12:55:14 AM
Thanks for your advice. I was a bit taken aback when you said "Please don't bother Janet"...I felt it was a bit condescending in tone...like a parent speaking to a child who doesn't know any better...or a guardian of Janet, telling me to leave her alone...I'm sorry if I took it wrong, but that's what it read like.

The 'truth' is always a perspective - until it is admitted by the source...even in a system of law, people often in the past have been persecuted and imprisoned, even sentenced to death, according to 'the truth' that jailed them in the first place - only later to be found innocent through further investigation and reopening of the case. I don't expect Janet to tell me the truth - I just want to see her reaction, so that I can make my own decision based on what I observe, that was all I meant. Peace..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

April 13, 2010, 03:43:30 AM
I can understand what you want, but imo it's impossible to learn something from her reaction. Besides that, I think she doesn't even answer questions about Michael's 'death'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Zen

April 13, 2010, 10:17:19 PM
by 50thstatebeliever ยป Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 am
Ok everyone...this may not be relevant to many of you - I don't know - or maybe it might be...but I NEED TO EMAIL and make sure it reaches Janet.

Hey, see I think you have the right idea, but how can you gage
her reaction by email?  She would either not answer or send
back prepared statement.
Your heart and mind is in the right place, because we can no
longer just rely on the internet for all the answers.
I agree that someone from that camp or family need to make a
statement one way or the other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
April 15, 2010, 11:03:17 AM
Hi guys...I understand you wanting to contact Janet and your reasons for doing so, but to me, the fact that the whole family "isn't" screaming from the rooftops, that us "hoax believers" are "crazy" for believing that Michael is still alive, speaks volumes to me! If it were my brother and he had actually died the way Michael supposedly "died" ( at the hands of Murray), there is no way I would let thousands of people believe that he had "hoaxed" his death...I would be trying to get everyone to see the truth and make sure that justice was served! The Jacksons aren't doing that...Only when the press pressures them, do they make any sort of statement regarding Michael's "death". They say as little as possible...WHY? Because Michael is ALIVE! JMO :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 11:34:00 AM
Quote from: "50thstatebeliever"
Ok everyone...this may not be relevant to many of you - I don't know - or maybe it might be...but I NEED TO EMAIL and make sure it reaches Janet. Can anyone tell me where to write to her? And please don't suggest her Facebook account because she has not been in there to state anything for a really long time - it might as well be closed down. The reason I'm asking, is because I trust her reaction/answer and I trust her character...and I just want to ask her why can't she just help some of us out a bit - and TELL US STRAIGHT what her opinion on the hoax theory is? I want to know - what her reaction is, what her comment is - it would help me take my next step in handling everything that is going on inside me. I know it's important to carry on justice for Michael, but at the same time, it's just not making sense that only Latoya has mentioned her disbelief in the hoax theory. If I were really hurting as badly as Janet is, I'd be in the camera telling everyone to please stop carrying on like this because it makes it so much harder to accept the fact that he is gone, and to carry on working for his legacy and justice...I'd be telling Michael's fans world wide, that we need to let the desire of wanting Michael alive, to rest - let it go - so that we can all work harder on bringing his wishes to reality...That is what I'd be saying if I were her...I want to know why it's so hard for Janet or anyone else in her family (aside from Latoya) to ask us to stop wasting time with the hoax theory...why?

The WHAT IF theory here. I am  a believer. If Mj is still with us and IF Janet knows he is then she is keeping a secret. A BIG SECRET and shes not going to devuldge it to any of us :) She loves her brother and would not rat him out for a gazillion dollars. Just My Humble Opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions