No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: 4/2 TIAI
April 02, 2010, 02:24:38 AM
TIAI is referring to this post:

Quote from: "JukeBox"
Did anyone catch Harvey telling Mike something so super secretive they had to turn the microphone off and did you catch Mike's reaction?!??

lol!!

then Mike started talking about how WEIRD the events related to the Michael Jackson case are.

gosh i wonder what the huge secret is.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:53:21 AM
:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

April 02, 2010, 10:27:21 AM
I wonder that the secret is too...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

paula-c

April 02, 2010, 11:25:08 AM
Secrets .. Michael is alive! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somekindofsign

April 02, 2010, 12:59:11 PM
I think TS is running out of ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

April 02, 2010, 04:27:39 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:29:09 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"

Haha I was thinking the same !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

twitter account ] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

April 02, 2010, 04:55:10 PM
We expect 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ZIsis

April 02, 2010, 05:49:32 PM
Hmmm...

JukeBox, rasyte, somekindofsign, topsecretgirl, Sabrina &  paula-c (last comment), I hear you all TOTALLY too :!:  :!:  :!:

Let's just wait & seek, for "MORE", hmmm...  ;)  :lol:  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 09:37:23 AM
I am sadden to read some of the snarky comments toward TS today. The Internet brings out the "snarkiness" in people. It looks like some posters have learned NOTHING from Michael. You sit like hungry, baby birds waiting to be fed the HARD SOUGHT research someone else does and when the info gets too deep or not sexy enough for your appetites you turn on the very person you have followed for so long !!! How fickle can you get? TS does not want you to swollow everything he /she says . Look it up for yourselves. Do your own research. The POINT of all the NUMBER postings is numbers do not lie......you can have opinions on various other clues but numbers don't budge. The mathematical odds of having all these numbers just  line up like this over what is suppose to be a real death would be astronomical. Its solid info this has all been PLANNED.  Michael's main message is don't beLIEve all you read..use your own head. THINK FOR YOURSELVES. Its a simple lesson really but apparently hard for some to practice. Mr. Jackson is not an angel, your saviour, or super human and he is NOT 30 years old like most pictures people post.  He is an incredibly bright man who walks a different  path, full of talent and inspiration and who was HORRIBLY mistreated for decades by the press and by some so called fans. I mean, what sane person would camp out at his home screeching his name all night like some cat in heat ??? Why would you rock his vehicle with him or his kids inside ??? Why mob the man making it IMPOSSIBLE for him to live any sort of normal life ??? All this talk about "illuminati" and conspiracy, perhaps the man just wanted to get away from his "fans" ??? (You can love your fans and still want to keep your distance at the same time and there is a big difference between stalkers and people who love his music). It had to be scary  and he speaks of scars on his hands and forearms from fans scratching at him. It may seem like adoration to us but to him it has to look like an out of control mob. Like Elvis, MJ has given his pound of flesh to the public, but it would have never been enough. With this fake death he can still make music, which we all get to hear just like before. He has restored his reputation and shown us how insane the media is including the main media... and his kids are free of the nutters who go too far. IF THE MEDIA LIES TO YOU FOR DECADES ABOUT MJ...WHAT ELSE DO THEY LIE TO YOU ABOUT ???  If you love MJ, set him free. If he wishes to return one day he will. We have no vote in the matter. Enjoy his work but let the man have his life. He is 51 years old, if he did not do this now then when ??? Myself, I knew nothing about MJ prior to 6/25, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how miserable many made life for him. I rejoice now..... he has cleverly removed himself from the equation. I wish him long life, good health and true happiness. Frankly, I can think of no one more deserving of these things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

June 15, 2010, 05:15:18 PM
I totally agree with everything what u've written above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 15, 2010, 06:19:53 PM
Quote from: "still looking"
I am sadden to read some of the snarky comments toward TS today. The Internet brings out the "snarkiness" in people. It looks like some posters have learned NOTHING from Michael. You sit like hungry, baby birds waiting to be fed the HARD SOUGHT research someone else does and when the info gets too deep or not sexy enough for your appetites you turn on the very person you have followed for so long !!! How fickle can you get? TS does not want you to swollow everything he /she says . Look it up for yourselves. Do your own research. The POINT of all the NUMBER postings is numbers do not lie......you can have opinions on various other clues but numbers don't budge. The mathematical odds of having all these numbers just  line up like this over what is suppose to be a real death would be astronomical. Its solid info this has all been PLANNED.  Michael's main message is don't beLIEve all you read..use your own head. THINK FOR YOURSELVES. Its a simple lesson really but apparently hard for some to practice. Mr. Jackson is not an angel, your saviour, or super human and he is NOT 30 years old like most pictures people post.  He is an incredibly bright man who walks a different  path, full of talent and inspiration and who was HORRIBLY mistreated for decades by the press and by some so called fans. I mean, what sane person would camp out at his home screeching his name all night like some cat in heat ??? Why would you rock his vehicle with him or his kids inside ??? Why mob the man making it IMPOSSIBLE for him to live any sort of normal life ??? All this talk about "illuminati" and conspiracy, perhaps the man just wanted to get away from his "fans" ??? (You can love your fans and still want to keep your distance at the same time and there is a big difference between stalkers and people who love his music). It had to be scary  and he speaks of scars on his hands and forearms from fans scratching at him. It may seem like adoration to us but to him it has to look like an out of control mob. Like Elvis, MJ has given his pound of flesh to the public, but it would have never been enough. With this fake death he can still make music, which we all get to hear just like before. He has restored his reputation and shown us how insane the media is including the main media... and his kids are free of the nutters who go too far. IF THE MEDIA LIES TO YOU FOR DECADES ABOUT MJ...WHAT ELSE DO THEY LIE TO YOU ABOUT ???  If you love MJ, set him free. If he wishes to return one day he will. We have no vote in the matter. Enjoy his work but let the man have his life. He is 51 years old, if he did not do this now then when ??? Myself, I knew nothing about MJ prior to 6/25, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how miserable many made life for him. I rejoice now..... he has cleverly removed himself from the equation. I wish him long life, good health and true happiness. Frankly, I can think of no one more deserving of these things.
*******************************************************************************************************

This is one of the bests posts I have read in ages on this forum! BRAVO!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

paula-c

June 16, 2010, 02:59:56 PM
You are absolutely right  still looking ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions