Re: JANET ON OPRAH TOMORROW
April 02, 2010, 08:10:41 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]1st. janet is super hot and 2nd. is that a skull necklace she is wearing?? or an alien??

1st. You're right. lol and 2nd. It looks like an alien and if that is the case, that points back to Mystery777 & BACK from MJJCommunity. Mystery 777 had two aliens in his or her signature and one of the aliens, if I remember correctly, winked. And Mystery777 sort of disappeared and BACK comes in and says something about what happened to Mystery777 with I think a wink smilie. And I think BACK wrote that question after the 7 Day Theory he posted.

I still can't tell if it is an alien or not but that would be extremely interesting if that is the case.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 02, 2010, 11:46:56 PM
I just wanted to include this information:

Janet Still Can't Listen To Michael's Music
(1-4-2010) Janet Jackson is still struggling to come to terms with the death of her brother Michael and refuses to listen to his music, nine months after the King of Pop's tragic passing.

The R&B superstar was left devastated when her beloved brother suffered a fatal cardiac arrest last June and she subsequently shunned all media coverage in a bid to grieve in peace.

And the singer/actress confesses she has been avoiding all of Michael's songs because it's too painful to hear his voice or see his face in photos.

She told People magazine, "I couldn't listen to my brother's music. That's still hard for me to do. Or to see a picture."

Also, this week Oprah Winfrey sat down with Janet Jackson for Friday’s “The Oprah Winfrey Show” where the pop singer opened up about her late brother, Michael.

“One thing that sticks in my head is his laughter,” Janet told Oprah, recalling fondly her late brother, who passed away last June at the age of 50 of acute Propofol intoxication. “And, the last time I saw him, which was two days before my birthday (which was on May 16), at my parents’ surprise party, I was being silly, like I always did when we were kids… and he kept looking at me a just cracking up.”

Six weeks after Janet’s birthday, Michael was dead. Appearing on Friday’s “Oprah,” to promote “Why Did I Get Married Too,” Janet got revealing about her brother.

“When you heard that he was gone, and gone because of drugs, were you shocked, or were you feeling like somewhere in the back of your mind, you always felt that that day could come?” Oprah asked.

“I felt that day could possibly come. I think everyone thinks that who has a family member or a friend…” Janet said.

“That’s why you’re having an intervention,” Oprah interjected.

“Exactly,” Janet continued.

Janet told Oprah about repeated attempts to save Michael from his addiction to prescription medications, including full on Jackson Family interventions.

“And how did he receive that?” Oprah asked.

“He was very much in denial,” Janet said.

“He didn’t think he had a problem?” Oprah asked.

“No,” Janet said.

“Were you all worried that something like this could happen?” Oprah asked.

“Of course,” Janet answered. “I mean that’s why we did what we did. I mean, we tried it several times and he was very much… in denial.”

Source: MJFC / People / contactmusic.com / Access Hollywood / Oprah.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

April 03, 2010, 12:53:48 PM
This is an interesting interview, what I find very interesting is the clip of MJ and Janet and the 35 Grammys, of all the clips there are of them both and they chose to show this one, I wonder who was responsible for the chosing of the clip which was shown?  

The clothing MJ is wearing in this clip is what "he was supposed to have been burried in" and Janet is on TV again talking about him, if you watch the clip.  If you watch the fully 35 Grammy speach MJ talks about it being a rebirth for him whilst he is in this outfit, I have to admit it kinda makes me think umm?  (link now posted below)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit  link to the 35 Grammy Michael and Janet  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Listen @ 0.44  regarding rebirth ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

April 03, 2010, 09:47:33 PM
Janet appears to have some of Michael's same mannerisms.  That wary look in her
eyes upon interview and waiting on next question.
But, she seems very nervous at same time, constantly licking her lips and reaching
for water, and quickly chiming in when Oprah says the "right" thing or the "right OUT"
for her.
It seems to me that they are all hiding something.
Two other off things: 1. She "lost" her brother around Thriller (thats when a lot
of people did!  :)  )     2.  She states she was at her home when she got the
news that Michael died..and then she stumbled on who it was that told her.
I'm not dissing Janet.  She is beautiful, seems sweet, and very talented,
could just be that she is nervous being on Oprah Live.   :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 04:48:28 AM
well you guys said that janet was assisting the defence well its true the defence are now saying that mike killed himself,,

what so their defence is not mike is alive (disappointed in that one)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Murray's Defense - Jackson Killed Himself
Posted Apr 4th 2010 4:00AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray's legal defense is that Michael Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of Propofol.

Multiple sources familiar with the strategy tell TMZ the defense argument goes like this:

- At around 10:50 AM, Dr. Murray gave Jackson 25 mg of Propofol from a 20 ml bottle -- that's only about 1/8 of the bottle.

- The dose Dr. Murray administered would keep someone asleep for only 5 to 10 minutes, But the Propofol, along with the Ativan and Versed that was already in MJ's system, had a synergistic effect that put Jackson to sleep for a longer period of time.

- For the next hour, Dr. Murray stayed in the room and was on the phone for much of the time. Dr. Murray didn't leave the room to make the calls because MJ liked activity in the room, regularly sleeping with the lights on and cartoons blaring on the TV.

- At around noon, Dr. Murray left the room for approximately two minutes to go to the bathroom. While he was gone, the defense believes Jackson suddenly awakened and was frustrated he had spent nearly 9 hours trying in vain to sleep. The defense theory -- Jackson took the 20 ml bottle of Propofol and self-injected the remaining contents through the IV, causing a massive overdose that stopped his heart.

- Dr. Murray walked back in the room and saw Jackson with his eyes open and pupils dilated. Dr. Murray dropped the phone (he was speaking with his girlfriend) and began administering CPR.

The defense will argue Michael Jackson was a long-time Propofol addict -- something TMZ first reported shortly after the singer's death. As one source said, Jackson liked the sensation of Propofol being administered by IV, adding, "Michael liked to push it."

L.A. County Coroner's investigators took a picture in the room, showing an empty Propofol bottle on the floor, underneath the nightstand by Jackson's bed. The defense will argue Jackson grabbed the bottle from the nightstand, injected himself and then dropped the bottle.

Remember, law enforcement believes Dr. Murray hid bottles of Propofol before paramedics arrived. The defense will argue ... if Dr. Murray was really hiding Propofol, he would have removed the empty bottle under the nightstand that caused Jackson's death.

Ed Chernoff, Murray's attorney, could not be reached for comment.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions