JANET ON OPRAH TOMORROW
April 01, 2010, 06:49:45 PM
Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry on Oprah tomorrow.  Just saw the preview and it looks like it could be interesting.  Oprah asked Janet if she was aware that Michael was abusing prescription drugs.  She said that she and the family had tried an intervention many times but Michael was in denial.  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Re: JANET ON OPRAH TOMORROW
April 01, 2010, 07:03:58 PM
Thanks, I'll be tuning in
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 10:38:40 PM
yes but I remember family members saying they never made an intervention there is on youtube a video about it, I think is karenjoy who made that video
thanks for the information
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

April 01, 2010, 11:59:39 PM
I am seriously tired of hearing Michaels family alluding to Michael being an addict. If they knew it and didn't do anything about it, shut up already.  Damn.  That's playing into the media's hands and being a hypocrite,  not to mention it could be exceedingly damaging to the case if there is really a case to begin with.  Sometimes I really can't figure out if they are helping Michael or hindering him.  If they keep blurting out these negatives about him, soon the media is gonna go on a I told you so campaign, possibly including even dredging up other old accusations of a more damning nature. They just need to steer clear of answering trick questions if they haven't been prepped and don't know what to say. I don't see how this is good for the hoax and/or the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

April 02, 2010, 12:33:19 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am seriously tired of hearing Michaels family alluding to Michael being an addict. If they knew it and didn't do anything about it, shut up already.  Damn.  That's playing into the media's hands and being a hypocrite,  not to mention it could be exceedingly damaging to the case if there is really a case to begin with.  Sometimes I really can't figure out if they are helping Michael or hindering him.  If they keep blurting out these negatives about him, soon the media is gonna go on a I told you so campaign, possibly including even dredging up other old accusations of a more damning nature. They just need to steer clear of answering trick questions if they haven't been prepped and don't know what to say. I don't see how this is good for the hoax and/or the trial.

I understand what you are saying.  Sometimes the Jacksons can be so hard to understand.  Sometimes it like they add fuel to the fire.  There have been times where I have felt annoyed by his family and their behavior.  However I also look at it like this.  Lets say MJ did fake his death and he was in a life threatening situation and his family knows about it then they are actually really smart.  The Jacksons always contradict each other when it comes to their stories about his passing.  Latoya and Joe swear up and down that MJ was murdered.  Joe, Janet, and Katherine seem to place blame on Murray.  The brothers stated on Larry King that they felt their sister Latoya spoke too soon.  Some of the family members say there are others to blame.  Also with the intervention some of the family says there was an attempt for an intervention while you have Jermaine acting like he wasn't even aware that MJ had a problem.  There have been many of MJ's friends that also said they weren't aware of MJ having a drug problem.  So I feel that his family may be creating chaos and confusion for a reason.  Maybe they seem to be feeding into the media but they are actually toying with the media.  On the first episode of the Jackson Family Dynasty Jermaine was like yeah we gotta kick their a** for what they did to MJ referring to the media.  It's just a thought.  We'll see what Janet has to say tomorrow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 08:58:38 AM

I agree. I only caught a quick clip of her interview on extra i think last night but for the "drug addiction" to be brought up again and having that stupid intervention has been said a million times over. Why does Janet keep on saying this. This is a woman who saw her brother only a couple times a year so how the hell does she know what he does daily?

One thing that stood out for me was when Oprah asked if her and the family were worried that one day Michael would succum to drug and she said "That's why we did what we did"
Then a pause.....And then quietly said "The intervention". You could tell she stuggled with that one...DID WHAT WE DID???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 10:02:41 AM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
Janet Jackson and Tyler Perry on Oprah tomorrow.  Just saw the preview and it looks like it could be interesting.  Oprah asked Janet if she was aware that Michael was abusing prescription drugs.  She said that she and the family had tried an intervention many times but Michael was in denial.  :(

why didnt the family do a britney on him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 10:06:37 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

I agree. I only caught a quick clip of her interview on extra i think last night but for the "drug addiction" to be brought up again and having that stupid intervention has been said a million times over. Why does Janet keep on saying this. This is a woman who saw her brother only a couple times a year so how the hell does she know what he does daily?

One thing that stood out for me was when Oprah asked if her and the family were worried that one day Michael would succum to drug and she said "That's why we did what we did"
Then a pause.....And then quietly said "The intervention". You could tell she stuggled with that one...DID WHAT WE DID???????

they did nothing and its their fault - if its true,  mike could not help himself - he needed his family to take control and save him, but as long as the money was coming in - who cared? even now the money is still coming in?

i dont buy it, they need to really accept that they were are at fault, if this is true and i am coming to terms that it is.,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:36:19 PM
OMG, Janet all but said Michael was an addict and not surprised he died as a result of his addiction.  What a total crock :shock:   Why would she keep insisting out of one side of her mouth that he was drug addicted and out of the other say Dr. Murray is responsible for his death?  Make up your mind already.  Somebody's telling some lies.  That's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 02, 2010, 04:39:30 PM
Ahh sh*t, I forgot it was on  :evil: !  I wonder if O posts her shows to her website...I will have to check, if I find it I will post the link.

here it is (i think :oops: )
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:49:56 PM
Ok first of all you can clearly see she is uncomfortable when O asks her about MJ being skinny, then she screws up by saying she hasn't seen him then remembers the 'party' she threw for her parents and he was there, then she claims that there were many interventions but she could not attend the last one..."but everyone else was there"....JJ was averting her eyes to look anywhere but at Oprah!  Where do the lies end and the truth begin???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 05:40:01 PM
is there a YT posting

more info, im not in the us

thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 06:46:56 PM
And then shoe polish head had to chime in.  Sorry Tyler, but that haircut is so not becoming.  Please just go bald.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

April 02, 2010, 07:38:15 PM
[youtube:ae1p7imk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDRhDhZLECQ[/youtube:ae1p7imk]
[youtube:ae1p7imk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5CSu3Erivw[/youtube:ae1p7imk]
[youtube:ae1p7imk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbHqpgZmpI8[/youtube:ae1p7imk]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

April 02, 2010, 07:49:52 PM
1st. janet is super hot and 2nd. is that a skull necklace she is wearing?? or an alien??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions