Who thinks MJ is in witness protection progam?
September 22, 2010, 02:11:48 PM
How many of you believe Michael Jackson is in the witness protection program?

How many of you believe his life was threatend and that is why he had to hoax his death?

How many of you believe AEG the family and many others knew about the threat
and are protecting him because his life was at stake!!!

How many of you believe because it happened so quickly that is why all the holes and clues?? There was no time to put it together!

Karenjoymc said on her vid that she had met a lady who just retired from the FBI. Before she left the news around the office was that Michael's life was being threatend!

How many of you believe that story?

Please respond! Thank you !
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Who thinks MJ is in witness protection progam?
September 22, 2010, 10:08:11 PM
I don't think Michael is in witness protection program. That program is not for celebrities of his level. I do think his life could be threaten, huge possibility, but he does not have to be in WPP to be save. MJ has money to build some underground palace and live there forever and walk around in disguise  :lol: This sounds like fairy tail though.  
Michael has been thinking his life in danger for a long time, I think hoax has been prepared for a long time and clues picked and left for reason, they are not random.
I have no comment on AEG part. I don't think they involved. Michael would not trust them.
I don't think retired FBI would talk about internal affairs of the bureau.

there is a thread about WPP I posted.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

what's your point on this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

September 22, 2010, 10:37:49 PM
I don't think the government is involved in any direct way due to the things I believe this hoax is meant to expose. I suppose it could be so intricately planned, that witness protection could be "in on it" without realizing it. Meaning, they realize it's a hoax death and they are trying to protect his life, BUT they don't realize the REAL meaning behind the hoax - exposing their lies. I guess that would be the way to do it though, get the government in on it so that he wouldn't have to risk legal punishment for faking his death. Okay this is starting to sound like a movie plot, LOL! But I think that's what this is, a movie!

But think about it (this is fun), Michael receives real death threats (these could be real as some kind of divine intervention or fate, or even a statisic as I'm sure many celebrities at his level get threats at some point it seems) or they could be planned by Mike. I'm not sure how that would work exactly. Could someone be paid to make death threats to MJ? I don't know. But anyway, then the government would get involved. They would plan this big death hoax along with Michael (but he could have been working on it for a long time already), make a TON of money in the process and still have Michael Jackson alive and safe somewhere just incase they ever need him for something. His brilliance, maybe?  ;)

Meanwhile, Mike leaves US all clues so that we can figure out the real reason for this hoax. The whole family might know about the hoax, but they might only know what the government knows. That would explain the strange behavior, and it would make it more believable that the children might know about it without the risk of being traumatized. Dealing with your dad faking his death so he could teach the world a lesson just doesn't sit right with a lot of people, but knowing your dad had to pretend he died so that he doesn't REALLY die might be a bit easier to deal with.

Our website is allowed by the government because they KNOW Mike hoaxed his death, because they helped him - he is still under their control in their eyes. Having this website up doesn't harm anything because to them, our theories sounds ridiculous because they THINK they know all about it already...

That would make this a hoax within a hoax sort of. Which reminds me of... a dream within a dream, just like the plot for the movie Inception that we were redirected to awhile back...

The BAM might even have a lot to do with what else is going on in the world at any given time. Michael Jackson was used as a diversion MANY times in his life. Let's say the New World Order has a big day with something they don't want us to know about, well what a perfect opportunity for them to reveal that Michael Jackson is still alive and was in the witness protection program, knowing that everyone will divert their attention to Michael Jackson, as always. He could even be given a chance to speak. And, if we are so lucky to have it be LIVE before any editing can censor him, he can tell us the real reason for the hoax. And all he'd have to do is have TS redirect to something that explains it ALL, then simply say "Please go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I've explained everything".

WIthin 7 seconds every single one of us would go to the website, save the information to our computer (which would include text as well as video footage I'm sure, to ensure that people will believe in it's authenticity) , and proceed to print out as many copies of the text we can and as many DVD's of the video or whatever each one of us can. We'd then make sure everyone we knew had the information. It would spread like the gospel. It would get so out of hand that the government would be powerless to stop it.

And that, my friends, is when the real war begins. The Amry of LOVE that will go down in History as being warriors of the greatest demonstration of Freedom in the history of EVER!

Please remember I made all of that up just now. Purely my imagitnation, I have a feeling the government isn't really in on it, but I really don't think it's impossible. If nothing else, an entertaining idea for a movie... ;)

Seriously you guys...have I lost it!? If so I never want to find it because this is just plain fun  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 28, 2010, 11:16:25 PM
WE MUST NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions