FIRPO CARR NEW ARTICLE....INTERESTING!!!
April 01, 2010, 12:02:49 PM
Firpo Carr has just posted this article on his facebook

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look at this wording:

The Paris Pause: On the night that Michael Jackson was finally laid to rest on September 3, 2009, Michael's daughter Paris met Tatiana for the first time. It was at the Jackson Encino home after the repast. When Paris was told that this "was the girl with the golden brown hair that danced your father in the video, The Way You Make Me Feel," her eyes lit up. She then took a deep, joyful sigh and said" "Oh! Wow! Really?" Her radiant smile brought unanticipated warmth to Tatiana's heart. She responded, "Come here Sweetie and give me a hug." Paris caressed her around the waist and squeezed ever so gentle. "It felt as if Michael was hugging me through her," said a misty-eyed Tatiana. Paris' behavior toward Tatiana is significant. Michael trusted the child prodigy's judge of character implicitly in certain matters. He seriously embraced me and took me into his confidence after Paris reacted to me in a positive, trusting way.

How could he seriously embrace her and take her into his confidence AFTER Paris reacted to her???

This was their first meeting on the day of his burial???????????????????????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: FIRPO CARR NEW ARTICLE....INTERESTING!!!
April 01, 2010, 12:05:02 PM
He also says this:

Stay tunned for a special announcement. Peace and blessings! Firpo Carr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

April 01, 2010, 12:08:39 PM
WTF? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 12:10:36 PM
Isnt Firpo saying that Michael took HIM into his heart after Paris reacted in a similar way to Firpo?

I think its poor English
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 12:16:50 PM
I just posted a question to Firpo regarding this..and he said that he was referring to how Michael reacted towards him when Paris reacted positively to he himself.  The article is written in such a way that it sounds like Tatiana saying it.  However, he could have slipped up and is backpeddling......you never know :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 10:59:20 PM
Quote from: "bliss1712"
I just posted a question to Firpo regarding this..and he said that he was referring to how Michael reacted towards him when Paris reacted positively to he himself.  The article is written in such a way that it sounds like Tatiana saying it.  However, he could have slipped up and is backpeddling......you never know :))

Told ya..  its just poor English.  He is a poor writer, and to be honest i think Firpo Carr talks a lot of rubbish.

How does Firpo know that MJ wanted to marry Tats???  If MJ wanted to marry her, do you honestly think Karen Faye and Frank could stop him?   He was the talent, he was the star... if he wanted to marry her then he could have..  he had lots of opportunities for a long time and he never took up on them.  I dont believe MJ was controlled to that extent.

Also..  Karen Faye is obsessed and is jealous of any female in MJs life..  but i dont believe that would stop MJ dating and marrying who he wanted.. as he said, LMP got him to fire her!!!

But saying that...  i do really wish MJ had given Tats a chance.  If he had married Tats, i think he would still be here...  but cant turn the clock back now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 11:53:17 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "bliss1712"

Told ya..  its just poor English.  He is a poor writer, and to be honest i think Firpo Carr talks a lot of rubbish.

How does Firpo know that MJ wanted to marry Tats???  If MJ wanted to marry her, do you honestly think Karen Faye and Frank could stop him?   He was the talent, he was the star... if he wanted to marry her then he could have..  he had lots of opportunities for a long time and he never took up on them. I dont believe MJ was controlled to that extent.

Also..  Karen Faye is obsessed and is jealous of any female in MJs life..  but i dont believe that would stop MJ dating and marrying who he wanted.. as he said, LMP got him to fire her!!!

But saying that...  i do really wish MJ had given Tats a chance.  If he had married Tats, i think he would still be here...  but cant turn the clock back now.

Agree with you very much on bolded points.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)