Re: Janet predicted MJ's death what the heck?
April 04, 2010, 09:48:23 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
In my opinion she acted strange in the interview, like she wasn't ready for the questions and pausing a lot.

I agree with you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Java

April 07, 2010, 09:01:17 PM
I haven't read the autopsy report for a while, but I don't recall it saying anything about fatty deposits.  If Michael was a heavy hitter and had been for years [which I seriously doubt] he would have had fatty deposits around his organs.  There weren't many pills missing from the bottles that were in the autopsy either.  He wasn't taking them regularly.  Taking any kind of meds, soda,  KFC - all that is going to contribute to an overly acidic condition in the body too.  That is definately not good.  I wish he'd stayed with the intravenous therapy with Cherilyn.  This would have helped greatly with his insomnia.  Which reminds me.  The things Cherilyn was checking for when she did her blood work would have been out of whack.  She said that there was one little flag.  I think in another interview [not sure] it might have been low sugar.  There would have been more flags than "than one little thing".  I wonder why they stopped working together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

April 19, 2010, 10:54:46 AM
i just watched this interview & i believe that if Michael is really gone then she has just said some really damning things for the prosecution- she is saying that Michael had such a major drug problem that noone could intervene.

this is also reportedly Murrays' defences' arguement isnt it? the defence could very easily use this footage in court to say "even MJ's very own family admit that he was a total junkie & there was no thing anyone could do about it so therefore u cant blame Murray, Michael brought this on himself & was beyond help so murray must walk free".

now if this is a HOAX then maybe it is another step in a setup to let murray walk free & let the whole thing be forgotton about and let Michael continue with his retirement. has janet said this on national television as a step towards leading the fans & public to believe that this was all just a tragic accident where the doctor is innocent?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions