Janet predicted MJ's death what the heck?
March 31, 2010, 11:13:31 PM
I saw a preview of Janet on Oprah and it said something about Janet being able to predict MJ's death and that she makes a shocking revelation.  Something along that lines.  Oh really???  Does anyone know when this interview is suppose to air because I want to see it for sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Janet predicted MJ's death what the heck?
April 01, 2010, 02:48:01 AM
Okay I found out the interview is on this Friday April 2nd for those who are interested in seeing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 04:40:55 AM
She could have predicted it. If it's a hoax, he's probably been planning it for some time & she knew about it. & maybe they did talk a lot, her saying they didn't in interviews was just to keep the media from hounding her with questions about him. Maybe he told her things he'd planned or that he felt in danger. & she just had a feeling that he was going to "die" (hoax his death). She could have predicted his "death".  ;) At least that's what I'm hoping she means, I truly hope he wasn't an addict or sick.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 01, 2010, 04:48:05 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Okay I found out the interview is on this Friday April 2nd for those who are interested in seeing it.
ty mate!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

April 03, 2010, 12:08:53 PM
Here is part three
[youtube:3ixd9vdv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdMTCUnkQ8&feature=related[/youtube:3ixd9vdv]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

April 03, 2010, 03:33:48 PM
In my opinion she acted strange in the interview, like she wasn't ready for the questions and pausing a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 03:44:33 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I saw a preview of Janet on Oprah and it said something about Janet being able to predict MJ's death and that she makes a shocking revelation.  Something along that lines.  Oh really???  Does anyone know when this interview is suppose to air because I want to see it for sure.

If someone has a substance abuse problem, yes, you can predict death if they don't get help.  This is the basic understanding with addiction issues.  Sad, but, true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

the arabian nights

April 03, 2010, 04:00:45 PM
Quote from: "Muinasjutumaja"
Here is part three
[youtube:1nlufv5a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmdMTCUnkQ8&feature=related[/youtube:1nlufv5a]

okay it blame mike time
and how come that guy is speaking for her - did she weep in his shoulder - she tried so hard - i dont believe her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 03, 2010, 04:02:25 PM
and what happened to the families initial comments about no intervention and that mike did not have problems and that he was clean before the TII
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 05:13:27 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
okay it blame mike time
and how come that guy is speaking for her - did she weep in his shoulder - she tried so hard - i dont believe her

Ouch.  That's pretty harsh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

the arabian nights

April 03, 2010, 07:06:27 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
okay it blame mike time

Ouch.  That's pretty harsh.

not harsh - if mike's  dead - not harsh - he lost his life a beautiful life, he lost his children and the opportunity to see them grow up and have families themselves, if he could not save himself because he was in denial - then you do a britney (what her family did ) what winehouse's family did - you do not leave them to their fate - you visit - you be there - love is not walking away - she said in her other interviews that she did not see his kids because he was there -

in this interview she said she was close when they were growing up, but when she got married and got secretive - they were not - i have seen some of her interviews and its what she doesnt quite say. she speaks slow so the interviewers, who often ends her sentences for her and you dont always get the end of what she is trying to say or hide.

the little girl lost does not work on a 40 something woman whose been in the industry.

she also said that she did not go on one of the interventions, in another interview, but what were these interventions, the family introduced mike to the quack doctor in the first place

sorry but im worried about mike here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 10:03:52 PM
I lile Janet but I have to say to my she just seems fake, in her personality.  When she speaks so slowly and
precisely and it is just not natural sorry.  I do not believe that we the public have ever seen the real Janet Jackson.   Her mask is bigger than Michael's !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

April 03, 2010, 10:04:46 PM
I think that if MJ was in danger & had to disappear, he would most likely disappear legally, meaning that the family would never have been advised. This is what I believe would have happened if we have a hoax.

So, for me it makes perfect sense that Janet & the rest of the family display IMO real emotions concerning Mike. I've never personally found any of them to be hiding anything. I saw the interview with Janet & yes I did find that her statement as to where she was  when Mike was in trouble to be a conflicting statement.

The rest of her statement regarding who she phoned & who she talked to, could easily be mistated as many folks that receive horrible news do not recall those types of details, including myself.

Insofar as an intervention I haven't kept up with details as some of the members here. However according to Janet & some of Mikes own statements, he was not as close to his family as many might have be led to believe.

I am referring to actually spending time with them in person and/or on the phone. It seems that there was alot of distance between him & his family & more than because they were all working.

I do believe that Mike had an addiction to pain medication, which I think is hard to deny considering his own words in deps & such. I do believe he was in denial & I do believe that his family was turned away when they tried intervene via Mikes' home.

I also believe that yes, Mikes' assistants may have turned them away, especially when it concerned the concert, because the "industry" certainly didn't want Mike to back out.

I feel bad when folks say that familys quit on a family member that may have an addiction, because it can be very far from the truth. You can talk till your blue. You can take them to many meetings. You can mentor them & have folks that are professional attempt to mentor them.

You can be there anytime they need you, but you can never force them to get help. I've been there, done that. It's futile. Does it mean we give up? For me the answer is no, but I have given up attempting to talk someone into getting help, because the truth is they will only get help when they decide & that is the best chance they have at a recovery.

So, bottom line if we have a hoax, I don't believe the family is in on it & I don't read into anything they have to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 10:58:46 PM
I'm sorry but I just don't see MJ going out the way they say he did being addicted to propofol.(I don't know if I spelled it right.)  Anyway it doesn't seem logical to me.  I believe he used medication to manage his anxiety.  I also believe that he was addicted to pain pills at one point in his life but an anestetic used in hospitals to sedate people.  It's not like it actually helps you sleep it just puts you out temporarily.  Why would he even risk possible death when he cared so much about his kids?  It took forever just for him to get a family of his own.  He was so passionate about children.  I can't see him doing something that stupid.  He even said that he wanted to live forever and I'm sure that he wanted to see his children grow up.  I know I didn't know him personally but I know that when people have children that is their life and you wouldn't do anything to harm them if you truly love them.  You wouldn't be selfish and do harmful things that could eventually effect your kids.  That's why I'm still not buying this whole propofol story.  Also the whole crime scene itself just sound fishy.  The IV stands, the bloody shirt, MJ leaving weird messages on the mirror, his room being all messy and hot.  It just seem staged like a movie.  Janet was acting kinda weird during the interview as well.  She was pausing alot and shifting her eyes, looking down alot too.  I notice that when Oprah asked her if she thinks Murray is responsible for her brother's death she paused and then she was like yes from what I know.  He was administering the medication.  Before she was asked that question and she did not hesitate to answer like she did on Oprah.  I'm not trying to be mean or judgemental but that's how I feel about the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

April 03, 2010, 11:50:41 PM
The thing is that I believe that Mike trusted CM. Now whether or not Mike discussed any other medical issues he may have had at the time will most likely never be known, unless CM kept medical records i.e. Mike.

I really don't think(yep speculating here)that Mike realized the true danger of IV "sleep" medication & if he did, he most likely believed that nothing would happen because he would be monitored. After all, CW had given it to him before & nothing happened.

As you know, Mike often stated he had a very difficult time sleeping for various reasons & if an IV drip works, then it's highly likely that one would resort to what ever works, especially if it's worked before.

I don't think that Mike cared if it actually put him to sleep persay, but rather knocked him out so he didn't have to struggle to sleep. It makes perfect sense to me.

Giving consideration to the above, Mike would not have thought he was putting himself nor his children in harms way, because of course if he really knew what could happen he would have never let it happen.

Edited to add: Janet is most likely more cautious with her answers due to the up coming court date & if I were her I would have not only been more cautious, but rather I'd have kept my mouth shut tight until this case settles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions