Ressurection+Easter=]
March 29, 2010, 10:25:43 AM
Ok so I was in Church yesterday sorry if to religious for some people again I am sorry just had to putt his out there.
So we know that Easter is right around the corner and yesterday day was palm Sunday so we read about Jesus's Ressurection basically. The preacher discussed how so many saw Jesus get treated wrong and then saw him get killed. Now I immediately thought of Michal :D because well the media and the so much he has been through then now we have him "dead" :(
So back to Jesus: He was crucified just for us so that we could live more abundently. Now with Michael the only connection I could make was the hoax and him having to do ths for himself and his children if in danger. Ok Jesus again: When Mary came to where he was buried I think like the 3rd day she was wepeing and she found out his body was not there!!!
She was scared and cried more but Jesus told her not to weep for he is alive :D
Then when Jesus rose on the 3rd day from death he appeared to the ten they had trouble believiing it was him because remember he just died on the cross 3 days ago but Jesus said "Why are ye troubled? "Why do thoughts arise in your hearts"? "Behold       my hands and my feet it is I myself"
So now I connected with this hoax and Mike by this whenever Michael comesback if not Easter some other time if ever not many would believe it's him tho right because he died months or a whole year ago! But Michael will prove it is himself just as Jesus did :D I hope you followed well please tell me what you think on this I had to take hours to think of and research :? Sorry for such a liong post thoughts please :D
Peace&L.O.V.E
-Jesse
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions