I am po'ed this morning and I rarely get that way about stuff like this, but I am up to my ears with this ignorance of the press.

Specifically I went searching for MJ news this morning and this stupid cream keeps coming up in the headlines like it is some kind of secret and they have found it.  I am trying to post comments where I can. NOT A DAMN SECRET. Excuse my language, but where have these outlets been? Under a rock? They are trying to make it look like Michael lied about everything. The facts say he didn't  lie and that is what they are ignoring and acting like this cream is some sort of revelation.

Any advocates that have direct media contacts out there, need to get this stupid story in check.  Educate the mainstream media about Michael Jackson. I know that I have learned much more about him, but knew all about this condition years ago. They are tearing him down in front of a new generation.

Someone else needs to take this on. I lose my temper when people are that dumb.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "reading_on"
I am po'ed this morning and I rarely get that way about stuff like this, but I am up to my ears with this ignorance of the press.

Specifically I went searching for MJ news this morning and this stupid cream keeps coming up in the headlines like it is some kind of secret and they have found it.  I am trying to post comments where I can. NOT A DAMN SECRET. Excuse my language, but where have these outlets been? Under a rock? They are trying to make it look like Michael lied about everything. The facts say he didn't  lie and that is what they are ignoring and acting like this cream is some sort of revelation.

Any advocates that have direct media contacts out there, need to get this stupid story in check.  Educate the mainstream media about Michael Jackson. I know that I have learned much more about him, but knew all about this condition years ago. They are tearing him down in front of a new generation.

the new generation sees/hears so much real crazy stuff that a news report about MJ's bleaching cream is baby talk to them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "reading_on"

the new generation sees/hears so much real crazy stuff that a news report about MJ's bleaching cream is baby talk to them

That doesn't make it okay for them to say this carp all over again. It also takes the real issues off the front page
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Hang in there - it will take time to turn the mindset of the misinformed :)

I too feel the same way as you and ever since June 25th I've been correcting stories wherever possible. I have even emailed Diane Dimond directly and was surprised to get a response back from her. She's the same in email as she is on TV, if you get what I mean. I try to say everything with respect and love even when I don't fee like it and I believe that eventually there will be the one person who reads our comments and the blinders will come off. I take it one comment at a time...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012