topsecretgirl

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!
March 29, 2010, 02:33:24 PM
I read somewhere (sorry don't know the source anymore) that Murray himself confessed he had hidden the bottles in the closet, two days after MJ's 'death'.
So if that's true why would Alvarez come out now? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 02:39:54 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I read somewhere (sorry don't know the source anymore) that Murray himself confessed he had hidden the bottles in the closet, two days after MJ's 'death'.
So if that's true why would Alvarez come out now? :?
i think so, one of his lawyers issued a statement from ''Dr. Murray''? i'm starting to doubt the authenticity of this STORY....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

March 29, 2010, 02:55:17 PM
hi jacksonology..you say you are doubting the authenticity of the story............well i am doubting my ability to stay anything like sane for much longer...........prozac...where did i put the prozac........love to all xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 02:57:29 PM
this is actually not really worrisome to me. i even laughed at the 'news' cuz it's just the logical consequence of what happened after alvarez' statement. of course they cannot keep him there. the guy who helped cover mj's murderer, and have him watch his kids? no effin' way! plus, he is 'free' now, to go to his next assignment...now, what could that possibly be...???  ;)

then, if this is all 'in the plan', the way the information gets out (when and how), there is a certain picture to be maintained:  the 'mj=drug addict' and the 'murray=murderer'. the desired effect being the ambiguousness of the murray-picture. one side says: it was mj's own fault cuz he was so addicted, he pressured murray into od'ing him - poor murray; the other: murray is a cold-blooded killer without a conscience and even demanded the bodyguard to get rid of the drugs to cover his a$$ - bad, bad murray. he has to stay 'presumed guilty' although there is no hard evidence he did anything.
especially not for us hoaxsters.  
this is 'the 2005 trial reloaded', and mj is the one creating it, with all the facets of his own trial, pictures created by tabloids, crazy stuff going on on the 'sidelines'...you got the good guys going bad, the bad ones going good (still to be seen, but how about joe fighting for mj-justice?), everything changes every day...i can't wait for this court spectacle to start!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

mumof3

March 29, 2010, 03:23:42 PM
It does not add up as somebody here said why would you have the nerve to ask a trusted body guard to hide drugs if you are a new member of staff how would you know you could trust them if you only been there 10 days. And think you would get away with.   I don't tho k so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 03:29:48 PM
I actually think it´s not bad news; why would the Jackson family fire him after months?
And apart from that, usually it´s no big deal if a celebrity fires his staff; things like that are never in the news. So how come the news know about that and even publish it, yet the Jackson family doesn´t want to talk about it?
fishy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

March 29, 2010, 03:41:40 PM
I find it strange the end of this section, the Jackson family would have signed Alberto Alvarez, a confidentiality agreement, and now decides to dismiss him!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MDM77

March 29, 2010, 03:49:14 PM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. :?:  :?:

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 03:58:55 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike
[/b]

yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
therefore, here's my opinion:
alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Sarahli

March 29, 2010, 04:01:28 PM
Bizarre as always. It is said that Alvarez told this story 2 months after Michael's "death". I was wonderin about the conditions of this revelation. To whom did Alavrez said that at first ?

"A source close to Dr. Murray told TMZ Alvarez made the statement two months after Jackson's death ... in the office of his lawyer, Carl Douglas ... when Alvarez was questioned again by cops. Douglas, by the way, is also a lawyer for the Jackson family."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the family was supposed to know this information way before today as they have the same laywer and should had normally fired him way before too. So there is no need to worry just wait and see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

topsecretgirl

March 29, 2010, 04:01:49 PM
I was just following TMZ live and there was alot about MJ. Harvey also said it was weird about Alvarez cause Murray had already told them the Saturday after MJ's 'death' that there were bottles in the closet!
They also said it could go both ways with Murray: either a little jailtime or none at all!! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 04:14:52 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Bizarre as always. It is said that Alvarez told this story 2 months after Michael's "death". I was wonderin about the conditions of this revelation. To whom did Alavrez said that at first ?

"A source close to Dr. Murray told TMZ Alvarez made the statement two months after Jackson's death ... in the office of his lawyer, Carl Douglas ... when Alvarez was questioned again by cops. Douglas, by the way, is also a lawyer for the Jackson family."

So the family was supposed to know this information way before today as they have the same laywer and should had normally fired him way before too. So there is no need to worry just wait and see...

a source close to murray??? why would they tell ?? doesnt this get him in more trouble?? hmm maybe the source close to murray is mj :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 29, 2010, 04:21:42 PM
Quote from: "MDM77"

Or just another example of using the same names.. :?: :?:

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!

if im not mistaken i believe that in one of jonell star vids she said that alberto was nicoles son. will try to find the vid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 04:28:52 PM
Quote from: "MDM77"

Or just another example of using the same names.. :?:  :?:

If this is true...  then it comes full circle back to Thome again!!!   :twisted:

Jermaine Jacksons wife is related to Dr Thome.

Alberto Alvarez is connected to Thome

Alberto Alvarez is related to Dr Murrays girlfriend....   enter Dr Murray.....

Does this explain why a trusted bodyguard hides drugs for Dr Murray and becomes an accomplise to the cover up??  Why else would Alvarez comply with Dr Murrays request to hide drugs???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 29, 2010, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

a source close to murray??? why would they tell ?? doesnt this get him in more trouble?? hmm maybe the source close to murray is mj :D

Indeed. So many inconsistencies...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."