ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • 88 Replies
  • 3934 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 08:54:28 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
the thing is that alberto had wanted to tell his story earlier but the LAPD wouldn't make time for him. Lawyers even went to the media to say that their client wanted to pass information about that day along and they set up a meeting and the LAPD cancelled. That's why he went for 2 months without a statement.
Also his involvement with Murray could have been Murray saying "let's just move all this drug stuff out of the way so the media doesn't have a hay day with it" I do think it's all weird and likely smoke and mirrors again but it doesn't mean Alberto did anything really really bad. He may have thought Michael would be happy that  the drugs were removed from the room before the paramedics arrived. I think MJ embedded that stuff into them especially recalling the time that MJ's own family didn't call 911 when he almost overdosed before. One of the main reasons I started believing the hoax was because the LAPD didn't seem to want to interview THE ONLY MAN KNOWN TO BE IN THE ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON OTHER THAN DR MURRAY AT THE TIME OF HIS "DEATH" AND THE ONE TO CALL 911. What cop in a real investigation wouldn't interview in depth the only known witness other than Murray for 2 months. Something is more than strange just because of that fact alone.

You know, after I wrote my last comment and logged off I remembered that too and came back to write it...lol.  I'm sure that Alberto was interviewed right after and gave the basic info.  I remember everyone feeling like the last man standing was not interviewed.  And like you say, his attorney made a statement and couldn't figure out what the LAPD was doing.  As I recall, there were 3 appointments made.  One, the officer cancelled, one the officer was a no-show and then the third appt. was finally made and they all got together.  Also as I recall, the report said that Alberto and another body guard [think they have the same attorney] were both interviewed seperately for about 2 hours.  Sorry guys, I don't have the link and wouldn't know where to look.  It was so long ago; don't even know how I stumbled on it to begin with.  Let me look quick.  Looked by date and couldn't find it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline angel

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 349
    • Show only replies by angel

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike
[/b]


yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
therefore, here's my opinion:
alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
mjfansince4, I think you are very close to the truth....I think a lot of what Murray did, the "confessions", etc. were smokescreens to get investigators off the trail of what really went on.  The fabricated evidence would make it appear Mike had a "propofol addiction".   I am guessing also that Alvarez and others, maybe Miko, even Liz were helping Mike relocate.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline simplyme

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 649
    • Show only replies by simplyme

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 10:28:50 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike
[/b]


yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
therefore, here's my opinion:
alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
mjfansince4, I think you are very close to the truth....I think a lot of what Murray did, the "confessions", etc. were smokescreens to get investigators off the trail of what really went on.  The fabricated evidence would make it appear Mike had a "propofol addiction".   I am guessing also that Alvarez and others, maybe Miko, even Liz were helping Mike relocate.

I don't think that Alberto was missing.  His wife said he was taking Michael's death very hard and had to get away.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Game Player

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 386
    • Show only replies by Game Player

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 10:42:28 PM
Not surprised Alvarez hasn't been charged with anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Offline Zen

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by Zen

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 10:50:19 PM
Well, I am going to weigh on this one and if Tohme was involved with Alvarez or
vice-versa, I would think it BAD news.
Look, that Tohme was seen everywhere with Michael Jackson, he is evil looking,
and in London, if you look at those pictures, Tohme not only has his hands clutching
Michael's shoulder, but ALSO around his WAIST.   He is NOT the bodyguard.
He was always within INCHES of MIchael Jackson shadowing his every moves.
He is the one that: "built the wall around Michael Jackson", made him an "institution",
wanted to auction off personal items, said Michael Jackson had a "change of heart"
(complied with Tohme's demands??), would not stay fired!
This is slightly off-topic so  I would apologize normally.  TOHME is the single reason
I would not believe in hoax.   We must know who he is and what is his story.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline i[MISS]my[KING]

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 944
    • Show only replies by i[MISS]my[KING]

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 11:14:01 PM
^^^ THEN WHAT THE HECK IS JERMAINE DOING WITH HIM    :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
   
~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Offline paula-c

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7597
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 11:16:07 PM
Very good Idealo, so what goes where on this news? 8-)

Offline Zen

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 341
    • Show only replies by Zen

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:01 PM
What one knows, so does the other one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jennie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 514
    • Show only replies by Jennie

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 12:08:47 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
It does not add up as somebody here said why would you have the nerve to ask a trusted body guard to hide drugs if you are a new member of staff how would you know you could trust them if you only been there 10 days. And think you would get away with.   I don't tho k so.

That is a very intelligent and valid question. We must be carefull not to get caught up in the webs of lies going on. We still have our heads on straight, well most of us I think :lol:  :lol: , and we need to keep using them intelligently and objectively.

Great point you raised! 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline scorpionchik

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2669
    • Show only replies by scorpionchik

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 12:38:46 AM
This might be some chess game. Michael probably needs Alvarez and to find some reason why he suddenly quit job at Jackson family, they... 1. 8 months later report crap by Alvarez, then 2.he got fired.......
Becuase it does not make sense at all. ALVAREZ NOT AN IDIOT, HE WOULD HAVE EXCPECTED GET FIRED IF HE SUDDENLY "TELL THE TRUTH" or MAY BE EVEN KILLED or INJURED..... Did he want to get fired or be killed? Come on people,  Who speaks the truth and contunues working at that family until gets fired?????? Lol, Lol, Lol  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:  :shock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
EndlesslovetoMJ

Offline Michaelangela

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 171
    • Show only replies by Michaelangela

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 03:38:36 AM
First, I think we shouldn't believe everything TMZ writes.
Second, I agree with Jacksonologist that if Alvarez was indeed fired, he wasn't fired because of his statement made two months after June 25th.
As I recall, all staff was fired that day (probably by Thome who was in charge at that time)

If Alvarez did hide bottles when instructed by CM, I think he didn't work for Jackson anymore, he should go to jail too. After all this time working for MJ, he should know who his boss is, he was his bodyguard, for god sake, he should watch MJ's back, all the time.

The other thing is Oxman said that he didn't say before it because he wasn't asked.

I think we should wait and see what the truth is
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Doreen65

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1
    • Show only replies by Doreen65

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 04:36:13 AM
Two key witnesses in the Michael Jackson investigation have finally been interviewed by the LAPD, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Alberto Alvarez, the security guard  that made the 911 call, and Michael Amir, Michael Jackson's chief of staff, were interviewed Monday at the office of their attorney  , Carl Douglas.

Posted on Sep 01, 2009 @ 09:03PM

http://www.radaronline.com/category/tag ... to-alvarez
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sarahli

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4265
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 10:56:21 AM
What I don't understand is that it is said that Carl Douglas is Alvarez' lawyer and the Jackson Family' lawyer, at the same time...is it normal regarding the situation ? Just asking cause I'm not familiar with this kind of things.... :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Kirsche

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2082
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
sounds like bad news to me

and bad news for the hoax


why are these bad news for us?

Maybe he said too much to keep Murray in the bad light...maybe he exaggerated with the words to charge, so the Jackson had to take the consequences and fired him....maybe it was Michael who decided to fire him, because he said things, which were not planned??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 02:38:12 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
This might be some chess game. Michael probably needs Alvarez and to find some reason why he suddenly quit job at Jackson family, they... 1. 8 months later report crap by Alvarez, then 2.he got fired.......
Becuase it does not make sense at all. ALVAREZ NOT AN IDIOT, HE WOULD HAVE EXCPECTED GET FIRED IF HE SUDDENLY "TELL THE TRUTH" or MAY BE EVEN KILLED or INJURED..... Did he want to get fired or be killed? Come on people,  Who speaks the truth and contunues working at that family until gets fired?????? Lol, Lol, Lol  :?:  :?:  :roll:  :roll:  :shock:

Or maybe Alvaraz has told the truth to be loyal to Michael...   :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1468
    • Show only replies by MJmakesmespeechless

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:10:57 PM
TMZ is crap!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:17:04 PM
alverez must be a witness he saw the actions of cm and saw mj

quesion is for whom defence or the people?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:24:54 PM
i like to refer to TMZ as ''The Michael Zone''  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:27:29 PM
My thoughts now on this:

This firing of Alvarez has nothing to do with the Murray incident, but is connected to the Stun Gun incident...  maybe Alvarez told the truth to the Childrens services and the Jacksons didnt like it??

Maybe ALvaraz was being loyal to Michael and protecting the children and now someone (Jermaine?) has got him out????

Why is Jafaar being paraded on TV by his father?????  Thats never right in a million years!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:30:32 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
My thoughts now on this:

This firing of Alvarez has nothing to do with the Murray incident, but is connected to the Stun Gun incident...  maybe Alvarez told the truth to the Childrens services and the Jacksons didnt like it??

Maybe ALvaraz was being loyal to Michael and protecting the children and now someone (Jermaine?) has got him out????

Why is Jafaar being paraded on TV by his father?????  Thats never right in a million years!!!
Never thought of it that way....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 05:32:40 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
My thoughts now on this:

This firing of Alvarez has nothing to do with the Murray incident, but is connected to the Stun Gun incident...  maybe Alvarez told the truth to the Childrens services and the Jacksons didnt like it??

Maybe ALvaraz was being loyal to Michael and protecting the children and now someone (Jermaine?) has got him out????

Why is Jafaar being paraded on TV by his father?????  Thats never right in a million years!!!

i think your right, and plus they will be getting rid of all these names known to the media as they move on, and locking them down with regards to books and alike

do you know whats happened to grace? i think she will go if not gone
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 06:03:58 PM
Ive not heard anything about Grace...  maybe that will be revealed in this TV show tonight with Jafaar and Jermaine?

Hopefully our friends in the USA will keep us updated.  Im in the UK so cannot watch...   8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jacksonology

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1548
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 06:23:07 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive not heard anything about Grace...  maybe that will be revealed in this TV show tonight with Jafaar and Jermaine?

Hopefully our friends in the USA will keep us updated.  Im in the UK so cannot watch...   8-)
On access hollywood right? if so i'm recording it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline youngatheart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 261
    • Show only replies by youngatheart

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 07:00:23 PM
Hey guys I just came across this.  It's an article about how Alvarez was fired for his criminal past.
Here's the link

http://http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/30/alberto-alvarez-fired-michael-jackson-bodyguard/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

Re: ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

  • on: March 30, 2010, 07:02:38 PM
Quote from: "youngatheart"
Hey guys I just came across this.  It's an article about how Alvarez was fired for his criminal past.
Here's the link

http://http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/30/alberto-alvarez-fired-michael-jackson-bodyguard/

WOW   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:   Thanks..  im going to copy and paste it here:

The bodyguard who called 911 the day Michael Jackson died was fired late last week by the singer's family. Now, we know why. A close friend of the Jacksons tells PopEater exclusively that Alberto Alvarez was let go Friday after they discovered he had a criminal record and no longer felt he should be near the family's large brood of children.

Alvarez had worked at the Jackson family compound since the legendary singer's death last June, but recently "there was something off about him."

As the AP first reported, Alvarez told the LAPD two months after Jackson's death that Dr. Conrad Murray stopped CPR on the singer in order to hide vials of Propofol, the powerful sedative. He also claimed Murray instructed him to help pick fallen drug bottles off the floor before medics arrived. Immediately after Jackson's death, Alvarez said nothing of the sort to investigators.

Joe Jackson then confronted Alvarez about his changing story; he was preparing a wrongful death suit against Murray and wanted to know exactly what happened the day his son died. Jackson wanted to know if his initial story was an attempt to cover up crucial evidence to shield Murray.

Irked by his behavior, the family decided to look into Alvarez's background and what they allegedly found was disturbing.

"When he started changing his stories, the estate decided to check him out," the family friend tells us. "He not only had a DUI, there was a domestic violence dispute on his record. Someone had filed a domestic complaint against Alvarez, and he also had a DUI arrest."

Since Alvarez was hired by Michael Jackson and was there during the final moments of his life, the family did not think twice about his background and certainly "didn't know he had a criminal past."

However, they concluded that Alvarez was "not someone the Jackson family would have employed around the Jackson children. The estate had not other choice but to let Alberto Alvarez go."

Joe Jackson is in the process of suing Murray, whom he also believes waited too long to get his son to the hospital.

"I want justice for my son, that's all I want, justice," Jackson told PopEater after news of the lawsuit broke on Monday. "There's a hearing for Dr. Murray in April, and I will be going. Dr. Murray needs to talk, and tell everything he knows. All I want is justice for my son's death."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
4 Replies
695 Views
Last post December 18, 2009, 01:47:53 AM
by Christiana
38 Replies
1450 Views
Last post December 28, 2009, 04:52:14 PM
by mjjveritas
1 Replies
657 Views
Last post January 16, 2010, 07:29:31 PM
by mirandacnc
16 Replies
1250 Views
Last post February 13, 2010, 12:41:58 PM
by Aintnosunshine
1 Replies
584 Views
Last post May 02, 2010, 03:12:58 PM
by somekindofsign