No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: 2 new false flag attacks today!
March 29, 2010, 04:47:57 PM
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
The Farc aren't that weak either. A lot weaker than before, but they still manage to keep killing people. Ohh and they're not a guerrilla, they're a bunch of killers.

I know. Actually, I was pointing more to the recent news of them as terrorist with terrorist attacks as a new thing. It´s the same, but they start to call it other way...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 04:59:50 PM
it's high time all of this 'grouping' stops. i just saw a report on german television (serious, not tabloid tv) where they portrayed young russian nazi groups. that sh!t is legal in russia!!! they run around with swastikas tattoed on their bodies, ganging up to kill for their 'race'. and they showed an 'initiation' of 4 young women joining the group. i was like this:  :shock:  
here in germany, all that stuff is illegal! you can't say nazi-vocabulary out loud, let go wear anything with symbols or tattoo that stuff. any tattoo artist doing that will be arrested! it is against the law, yet it is allowed in other countries to form illegal groups or even political parties or whatever and use violence, hatred, racism and the likes and ultimately cause other people's death while fighting for their 'goals'. why is there a different standard in each country if everybody wants peace? like you don't learn from your own or other peoples' history?

why is it still 'allowed' that imams call for a 'holy war', using terrorist groupings for their goals? why is there no prosecution anywhere? how can religion be used as a basis for a war in the first place? we've experienced that before in europe with former yugoslavia. it was all about the belief of one group of people against another, not resources or anything. and the responsible ones only were brought to justice after millions of people died and still denied they did wrong. why is there no intervention from anywhere before any war breaks out? this is not 'one world'...we're so far away from that and the distance becomes bigger every day, especially with bombings like the recent ones or any other before that.
yet, we're told everyday by our governments to be 'multicultural'-minded and all. and when you do, you encounter racsim, prejudice and hatred. i've experienced that myself, i was married to an afro-american, i'm german...unbelievable what i had to hear from my own folks even...calling themselves 'tolerant'...this is all just because of small-mindedness and limited thinking, not because they wanna change anything for the good. those who drop bombs cannot even think past the rim of their own plates. and they refuse to eat from the table others put their plates on, so everybody can eat. ignorance, prejudice, hatred, racism, that's bombdroppers' meal...    

absolutely horrifying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

March 29, 2010, 05:07:15 PM
Now more innocent people ( specially Muslims ) will be tortured by FBI for a possible suspect :?:  :cry:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 05:16:40 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
The Farc aren't that weak either. A lot weaker than before, but they still manage to keep killing people. Ohh and they're not a guerrilla, they're a bunch of killers.

I know. Actually, I was pointing more to the recent news of them as terrorist with terrorist attacks as a new thing. It´s the same, but they start to call it other way...

Yes I understood correctly, I just wanted to make it clear. They're calling old things with new names, but I don't disagree, because the concept of the word "terrorism" means terrorizing people, threating them, making them scared of go out of their houses, and they've all done that. I think the word lost the real use when the US goverment startes overusing it, but it's correct to use it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 29, 2010, 05:25:42 PM
This is a classical secret service modus operandi like in London and Madrid. These people sometimes use retarded people as kamikazes it has been seen in the London bombings from eye witnesses but not reported in the big news channel of course.
I always wondered why there was so many fundamentalist islamic groups allowed in London. It's like a "paradise" for them. I read somewhere on the internet on a french alternative journal that it was because the British secret services Mi5 could more easily infiltrate and manipulate them to use them for false flag attacks in the world. It has been said by David Shayler, a former counter-espionnage agent who deserted.

This attack, in Moscow, is going to be profitable for someone and whe must ask ourselves who is taking advantage of it , who will benefit from the crime ? Russia against Chechnya ? Israel regarding Iran (threat against Moscow for his support to Iran?

All I can say is that almost all the leaders have blood on their hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

somekindofsign

March 29, 2010, 05:26:54 PM
@ tabloidburn, in Spain at least is also illegal: Violence Apology.
I guess it´s common in many countries...

@ jonnysgirldangerous, yes, you´re right, it´s also terrorism. And like ETA, they are a bunch of killers very convinient for our governments.
Aside from that, I never heard about FARC commiting terrorist attacks per se.
I guess you´re Colombian@, I have friends there.

Tell me please, to confirm, is it new or am I wrong?
It´s that I heard together, on the news,  the words FARC with terrorism and my eyebrows raised by themselves...

@ Sarahli, Russian scape is far from my understanding, they´re a complet mistery to me most of the times. But you´re pointing some of the interested there. There are so many things like these, that it´s impossible for us to ever know about some of them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 29, 2010, 05:47:21 PM

@ jonnysgirldangerous, yes, you´re right, it´s also terrorism. And like ETA, they are a bunch of killers very convinient for our governments.

It´s that I heard together, on the news,  the words FARC with terrorism and my eyebrows raised by themselves...

@ Sarahli, Russian scape is far from my understanding, they´re a complet mistery to me most of the times. But you´re pointing some of the interested there. There are so many things like these, that it´s impossible for us to ever know about some of them...
[/b]
All I know is that Russian leaders are not clean and fight for the NWO as the others and despite what it looks like. So as you say we never know on what side they play but they also want one world currency...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ROFL

March 29, 2010, 05:49:28 PM
Sometimes I'm glad I don't turn on the TV , this world is very sick .. the earth needs to be healed  :cry:

@ Sarhali sorry but those people aren't muslims I don't think you are allowed to bomb a city .But anyways ..This is what the media portray , they call them muslims when they are not .. It's all about brainwhashing the sheeps
So now everytime they call those terrorisms muslims without evidence you are gonna believe it (100% of those "muslims" in guentanamo are not guilty ..veru sad indeed)
It's part of the plan ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

March 29, 2010, 06:06:33 PM

@somekindofsign  Yes I'm colombiana, you guessed right  :) Well about the terrorist attacks, it all depends what do you really call terrorist attack, because of course for every person is a different idea. But well they put car bombs, they throw bombs to houses and just go around killing civilians. I personally would call that terrorism, but like I tell you that can differe from one person to the other. Do you consider ETA a terrorist group?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 29, 2010, 06:40:02 PM
I consider people planting bombs as terrorists, there´s no other.
It´s just that I had never heard about them on the news to be called so.
Well, they love the word, and they use it for everything.
So now when they talk about FARCS they don´t call it guerrilla or just Las FARCS, but "el grupo terrorista FARCS"!¿?, something new here.

But indeed they are. Also ETA.

ETA is more complicated to annalyze to me because of the closeness, I have loads of information/disinformation to annalyze. I guess it happens in Columbia with FARCS, as I know it happens in Ireland with IRA.

ETA started being a rebel group against Franco. When he died they continnued, so it was less justifiable, to end up being inexplicable. In the middle we had/have GAL (a secret services (CNI) terrorist group within the government), a scandal.

Many people thought that the worst was not GAL existing, but the leaking of its existence... I mean, that some people who think black and white, thought that it was right that the goverment used the same means against that evils, but it should have never been known.

I think that ETA is manipulated by the state, or the real masters and involved with CIA. The creators has repudiated them (as hapenned with the Red Brigades), and now they have people inside that are mercenaries, agents, vasque extremist-left young people, easy to convince people, older people who only knows to live from the extortions... and most of them are unaware that they are a part of Gladio, or whatever the operation is called now.

It´s also the feeding of the government (both of the parties) as it´s a common issue to act their circus in, and people is interested, so they don´t pay attention to other things. And it´s also good to win elections, because they are always ending with the last stand of it. It always seems it´s about to finish, and they arrest more and more (it´s like the battles in Lord Of The Rings... the next has more orcs). I think they arrest people faster that people gets into ETA.

As we laugh of everything, it´s even funny, because ETA new arrested are younger and younger, and one day they´re gonna be babys with a dummy.

Because it´s better laughing...

OMG, Echelon is also following this thread for sure!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 30, 2010, 09:42:19 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Sometimes I'm glad I don't turn on the TV , this world is very sick .. the earth needs to be healed  :cry:

@ Sarhali sorry but those people aren't muslims I don't think you are allowed to bomb a city .But anyways ..This is what the media portray , they call them muslims when they are not .. It's all about brainwhashing the sheeps
So now everytime they call those terrorisms muslims without evidence you are gonna believe it (100% of those "muslims" in guentanamo are not guilty ..veru sad indeed)
It's part of the plan ..

I am myself a muslim woman. I know that they're not muslims they only use religion as a battle flag and twist what true religion teaches us and I totally agree with you when you say that they're used to brainwash people and lump Islam and terrorism together, to create more confusion, more fear and more hatred. But they can't control the minds of those who know, those who search for truth.
Yes innocent persons were killed and tortured and are still being killed in the name of "Freedom" but we do not spread freedom with guns and fear and that's in what the world is being deceived. This situation is indeed very sad and something has to be done for this to stop. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 12:12:00 PM
I consider people planting bombs as terrorists, there´s no other.
It´s just that I had never heard about them on the news to be called so.
Well, they love the word, and they use it for everything.
So now when they talk about FARCS they don´t call it guerrilla or just Las FARCS, but "el grupo terrorista FARCS"!¿?, something new here.

But indeed they are. Also ETA.

ETA is more complicated to annalyze to me because of the closeness, I have loads of information/disinformation to annalyze. I guess it happens in Columbia with FARCS, as I know it happens in Ireland with IRA.

ETA started being a rebel group against Franco. When he died they continnued, so it was less justifiable, to end up being inexplicable. In the middle we had/have GAL (a secret services (CNI) terrorist group within the government), a scandal.

Many people thought that the worst was not GAL existing, but the leaking of its existence... I mean, that some people who think black and white, thought that it was right that the goverment used the same means against that evils, but it should have never been known.

I think that ETA is manipulated by the state, or the real masters and involved with CIA. The creators has repudiated them (as hapenned with the Red Brigades), and now they have people inside that are mercenaries, agents, vasque extremist-left young people, easy to convince people, older people who only knows to live from the extortions... and most of them are unaware that they are a part of Gladio, or whatever the operation is called now.

It´s also the feeding of the government (both of the parties) as it´s a common issue to act their circus in, and people is interested, so they don´t pay attention to other things. And it´s also good to win elections, because they are always ending with the last stand of it. It always seems it´s about to finish, and they arrest more and more (it´s like the battles in Lord Of The Rings... the next has more orcs). I think they arrest people faster that people gets into ETA.

As we laugh of everything, it´s even funny, because ETA new arrested are younger and younger, and one day they´re gonna be babys with a dummy.

Because it´s better laughing...

OMG, Echelon is also following this thread for sure!  :lol:

You're right in a lot of point, specially about the vicios circle that forms because those groups consolidate the governments and nobody is really interested in finish things for real. I think the terrorist name started being used with all those lists of terrorist groups, that are good because it is for them that now it is illegal to help those kind of groups.

The farc was created like any other guerrilla by peasants that weren't happy with the government, the problems started when they realised that they could start making money out of it. So they started getting weapons and threatening people that had more more money or land than them so they could start recieving money out of other profits, to "support the cause", but just out of fear.

And that thirst of money and power made them the group that they right now, that doesn't have anything to do with the term guerrilla per se, because they just live out of the money they get of the few kidnappings they can make and the drug traffic, they don't fight for anyone's rights or anything anymore. Even if they can still convince some people, that normally aren't colombian, so they join them and give them more money, saying that they're fighting the goverment and trying to give power to the people, which is completely untrue.

Of course the story is a lot longer than this, because they've been here for more than 40 years already. But I tried to sum it up a little. But between the terms guerrilla and terrorist group, I choose the last one, because they're not guerrilla anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 30, 2010, 01:34:53 PM
You´re so right. And as far as I know, the army related with the fight against that is not better...
and CIA is always infiltrated around those groups...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions