No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

maybe turn this the other way?

why would mike during a tour feel compelled to take slimming drugs -

he had passed is first medical and aeg could not get insurance for more than 30 shows without the second medical

kenny fed him food and took him to bowling where he ate all the chicken strips

why would a slim man, take further drugs

you may say he was addicted to them - but lets turn this on its head for a moment
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Heismypeterpan, whom I am starting to believe more & more. Has recently said on her twitter that MJ signed on for 10 shows. Then people started getting greedy & manipulated & lied to him & added 40 more shows. MJ said time & time again he didn't want to do the other 40 shows but Randy Phillips, etc just laughed at him & said "You are going to do each & every one of these shows". When he didn't want to go to rehearsals they sent people over to MAKE him go. He had a plan to do the first 10 shows & record them & make a DVD & cancel the other 40 shows but they wouldn't let him. So she says, that he was trying everything, that he was purposely losing weight to fail the exam so that he wouldn't have to do the extra shows. That could explain weight loss drugs. She said his real weight was between 108 & 111 because he was losing weight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Yes, I believe he must have been taking them on purpose (he even kept them in a white unlabeled bottle remember), cause he lost a lot of weight in a short time. And Kenny was probably trying to feed him because he was afraid the concerts would get cancelled.
It seems Michael was desperately trying to find a way out of the 40 extra shows.
Let's hope he did find someone to help him out cause this doesn't look good for us believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Yes, I believe he must have been taking them on purpose (he even kept them in a white unlabeled bottle remember), cause he lost a lot of weight in a short time. And Kenny was probably trying to feed him because he was afraid the concerts would get cancelled.
It seems Michael was desperately trying to find a way out of the 40 extra shows.
Let's hope he did find someone to help him out cause this doesn't look good for us believers.

What looks good for us believers is the fact that the weight loss & anything else he tried, didn't work. They still made sure he passed the medical exam so that they could make him do the shows & get paid. However, if that didn't work, he then resorted to the hoax  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Yes, I also believe they let him pass the physicals, no matter what.
And since he was so desperate, he must have become even more desperate when he realized the shows would not be cancelled.
So it still could be very much possible he found no other way then to have to hoax his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "teine21"

What looks good for us believers is the fact that the weight loss & anything else he tried, didn't work. They still made sure he passed the medical exam so that they could make him do the shows & get paid. However, if that didn't work, he then resorted to the hoax  ;)

Actors lose weight/put on weight quickly for filming, eg, Tom Hanks in Philadelphia and Renee Zelleweger in Bridget Jones Diary.  It is possible MJ took slimming drugs for a short period because he was acting the part of a sick person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Whatever Michael's reason was for taking those pills we're basing all of our speculations on the AR (which includes this drug) which would mean we're assuming that Michael passed right?  :?  If it was a double that died (a theory I have a hard time believing...) we're not actually discussing why MICHAEL took these drugs. See where I'm going? It was just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

I have some interesting links about the use of ephedrine.
If you check out the list of medication that Michael Jackson used, he shouldnt take ephedrin at all!
Here a experience from someone using ephedrine together with xanax
>You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here a subscription about side-effects from ephedrine

Anyway bottom line is, the medication mj used mixed together is a recipe for instant death.
Would he want that? I dont think so.. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actors lose weight/put on weight quickly for filming, eg, Tom Hanks in Philadelphia and Renee Zelleweger in Bridget Jones Diary. It is possible MJ took slimming drugs for a short period because he was acting the part of a sick person.
''for filming'' perhabs of a Movie.. anything come to mind? This Is It? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

just another one of those lies the media tells us; also part of MJ's message :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Quote from: "teine21"

This is a possibility that i am leaning towards.  

Mike was so desperate to get out of the 50 shows, he was willing to do anything - including taking weight loss drugs to try and fail his physical.

It has been suggested that it was MIkes idea to cancel the 40 extra shows and release a concert DVD to appease the fans - this makes perfect sense to me.  Kenny O stole the idea!!!  I never felt comfortable at the very beginning that TII movie was Kennys idea.  It sits right with me, that this was Mikes idea...  remember Stephen Spielberg stole Mikes idea for Dreamworks???...  took the credit for Mikes creativity??  Kenny o just isnt that savvy.. so i believe this to be true.

So..  two scenarios:

Mike was so desperate to get out of the shows that he was using weight loss tablets to shed weight and fail the medical.  The weight loss combined with Propofol use combined to make his death and he did indeed die on June 2009 - however, what bothers me about this is the whole question about the Propofol fatal dose and the two minutes the doctor went to the bathroom, etc...  and it seems the Propofol dose had nothing to do with the weight of MJ.  It could just be that the two are not connected..  only Mikes desperation and unhappiness was.

OR...  Mike was so desperate to get out of the shows, he was losing weight on purpose in order to get out of the shows and fail the medical.  When he realised that they would pass him on the medical regardless and there really was no way out... Mike faked his death.  His final act of pure desperation...  but he would have had to have planned this beforehand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Okay.. I have a little theory about this...

take 09.. Michael didnt lok half as thin as he did when we saw him in TII.. i think that if this is a hoax and he still alive then these pills that cause "rapid weight loss" were used toward the end of the filming for TII to make him look really unhealthy and frail so that when the pulled off the hoax it would be more believeable. He wouldnt have had to take them for long and so soon as they finished filming.. stops taking them?

Theres a lot of ifs and buts i know ... i mean... they are linked to heart attacks and strokes? whould they risk that? But if he looked healthy like in 09 would people really have believed that he died.. ?

How many would be considered a danger ?
He would be surrounded by poeple who knew how to handle these pills...

But...
if not... ?  :?
but in his around his 50th birthday he was extremely thin, in fact at the end of 2005 he was thin - see the pj's

and please it was a 3 year tour - its been on the internet and frank referred to significant world tour
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Glinda"
I have some interesting links about the use of ephedrine.
If you check out the list of medication that Michael Jackson used, he shouldnt take ephedrin at all!
Here a experience from someone using ephedrine together with xanax

And here a subscription about side-effects from ephedrine

Anyway bottom line is, the medication mj used mixed together is a recipe for instant death.
Would he want that? I dont think so.. :|

Ive put quotes from those articles here.  This is what stood out to me:

feeling horrible and drenched with sweat, boiling and freezing at the same time.

remember MJ telling his nurse he felt "hot" on one side of his body, and "cold" on the other???

potentially fatal side effects including: stroke, heart attack, seizures, or severe mental disorders

From the autopsy...  MJ (if he did), didnt die of a seizure or a heart attack.. it was respiratory failure caused by a large dose of Propofol which then led to his heart stopping.

BUT.. what obviously pops out is the fact MJ himself said he felt hot and cold, and this seems to have been the experience of other people taking this drug..  so possible MJ felt this way, not because of the Propofol but because of the Ephedrine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
For years it has been suspected that MJ had an eating disorder i.e. anorexia or bulimia.

I don't believe that. He was just a thin man and was probably that way mostly because of his dancing. There are times in his life when he had weight on him so it's just unfounded rumor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012