Quote from: "paula-c"
50thstatebeliever, I agree that we are people on this forum is because we believe and we hope that Michael is alive.

We are here to investigate if he faked his death.  It is an overstatement and false assumption to think that everyone here 100% thinks or knows he did.  I would suspect most people here are all across the spectrum in their personal thoughts and beliefs, ranging anywhere from 5% beLIEving to 100% beLIEving.  We're here because we are suspicious and open-minded that this could be the case.
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:14:28 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Especially let us not lower(dim) arms! Let us not loose courage! If M.J is very alive then it is has we to discover him(it)! I am French and I know quite a lot of people who do not believe either that M.J died... Why? And indeed because too many indications and incoherence proves us the opposite! I make myself look for quite as we all I hope for it! And I find very mysterious that the ambulance comes to look for Michael and that it puts a great deal of time(weather) moving back and in more than sirens is not to light(to switch on)! If she(it) puts so much time(weather) and what sirens was not on the march his(her,its) probably means that he had already died has this moment and that its heart did not beat any more! But recently we learnt(taught) that his(her,its) heart always beat but that he died has sound to arrive has the hospital! Thus if it was good professionals who were in this ambulance then them to serer really in a mess now nobody do not know which(who) was in this ambulance!! And besides
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

kingofmystery, of course it is investigating, that if you had 100% certainty what happened, the forum would have no reason to exist. You said in another thread as everyone has their opinion, and everyone is free to believe what they want. In my post I'm writing my personal opinion, at no time I wrote that here everyone thinks one way.
at no time asserting that here everyone thinks one way, suppose is not to say, besides this is hoax forum
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kingofmystery, of course it is investigating, that if you had 100% certainty what happened, the forum would have no reason to exist. You said in another thread as everyone has their opinion, and everyone is free to believe what they want. In my post I'm writing my personal opinion, at no time I wrote that here everyone thinks one way.
at no time asserting that here everyone thinks one way, suppose is not to say, besides this is hoax forum

paula-c,
I was responding specifically to:
I agree that we are people on this forum is because we believe and we hope that Michael is alive.

Thank you for the clarification and acknowledgment that not on all people on this forum believe (100%) that he is alive.  Cheers and peace to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead