A CALL TO ACTION: IT'S TIME TO UNITE FORCES

• 5 Replies

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

Re: A CALL TO ACTION: IT'S TIME TO UNITE FORCES

• on: March 29, 2010, 05:45:48 PM
We are here for a specific reason. We believe this to be a hoax and for some of us expect Michael to come back for a specific reason too. Taking this into account I don't see myself demonstrating and showing support to the family as I truly believe that Michael is well alive and that consequently Conrad Murray is innocent.
I just don't understand what you exactly want. Demonstrating ok but for what ? And take also into account that we're from all over the world. I only can express myself about the hoax in this forum. On this subject I feel all alone here in France, in my small village. So to me this forum is very important and a very good beggining as to show interest, love and support to Michael and his family because I'm sure they monitor the web.  
Note also that several tv shows have already mentionned the hoax websites and sure will continue as soon as we keep working.
We are here together talking about a lot of subjects, we're united in the name of MJ. What more do we have to do ? I 'll do it with pleasure if it can help but it has to be more concrete as it seems I'm not the only one who needs more details.

God bless you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: March 29, 2010, 06:31:40 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
We are here for a specific reason. We believe this to be a hoax and for some of us expect Michael to come back for a specific reason too. Taking this into account I don't see myself demonstrating and showing support to the family as I truly believe that Michael is well alive and that consequently Conrad Murray is innocent.
I just don't understand what you exactly want. Demonstrating ok but for what ? And take also into account that we're from all over the world. I only can express myself about the hoax in this forum. On this subject I feel all alone here in France, in my small village. So to me this forum is very important and a very good beggining as to show interest, love and support to Michael and his family because I'm sure they monitor the web.  
Note also that several tv shows have already mentionned the hoax websites and sure will continue as soon as we keep working.
We are here together talking about a lot of subjects, we're united in the name of MJ. What more do we have to do ? I 'll do it with pleasure if it can help but it has to be more concrete as it seems I'm not the only one who needs more details.

God bless you

After thinking your response through, I think you asked a very important question that I think is causing the confusion: "Demonstrating is ok but for what?" That is the question I have been asking myself lately: For what?  I think each person needs to answer that for themselves, and it might mean different things to different people.  

For me, it means standing up against all the injustice, slander, and conspiracy Michael has had to go through.  It's about civil rights.  It's about fighting against ignorance.  It's about loving your neighbors around the globe.  It's about the media mayhem.  It's about corruption.  It's about family.  It's about love. It's about all of the things that Mike stands for, or has had to fight against.  It's about creating solidarity with those who feel strongly about the above issues.
[/b]

Ok I totally agree with you on that we have to fight for this world to be a better place and be a true soldier of love.
Now we must think on how we're going to do it ? All suggestions are welcome...
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 03:31:53 PM
Are you talking about that kind of things ? New article from TMZ

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0jmgxoVQw

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

most loyal fans .. most loyal fans ,.... sometimes do not understand the shit he writes TMZ :?:

Yes I also don't like it. It's unfair.

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 05:54:00 PM
One thing is sure we will never give up on searching the truth to know what really happened to Michael (I believe in the hoax and him being alive). I mean that whatever happens we will do our job of "real fans". Maybe that today we're too much glued on the clues and on finding evidences.

Nevertheless this hoax has permitted to gather people together and talk about what our world has become and raise awareness and hope for the future admiting that we put what we've learned into practice in our everyday life.

I think we need events of a larger scale but it may take time (and money) to organize that kind of things...I've always dreamt of a big change, of something huge that could change the world forever. I know that it cannot be done in one day and that it's rather a long-drawn-out job but we need, the world needs a slap on his face to get awakened, sorry to say it like that but it's the idea. That's the only way I see it. And for a second when I "knew" that Michael faked his death I said to myself maybe, maybe this is it, this HUGE event that I dreamt for.

Just wanted to share.

God bless you