I can sense a frustration coming from everyone who wishes for 'something' - 'anything' to happen...it's as though we are reaching the one year mark soon - since MJ has 'disappeared'. I say 'disappeared' because I myself still have hope he is alive, although I cannot come to a 100% certainty - believe me it has nothing to do with my faith in the hoax theory. I am just trying to maintain a sanity.
Now, I think this approaching the one year mark, is making alot of people edgy - needing, wanting more yet finding it harder to hang on, yet again wanting to hang on.
I'm wondering how fans can "approach" the Jacksons and unite for the cry against injustice - when we don't even really know where the Jacksons themselves really stand on whether MJ is alive or not? We still have not heard them ask us to stop "this nonsense" if it is what they might think? How can you approach someone or a group of people when you know that the biggest issue HERE, in this website, is FOR the people who believe in the hoax theory?  Meaning - how can we approach the Jacksons, when we don't really know if they are hiding something or not? It would be odd to go up and say "Hey Jackson family - you know, we really are with you - we support you - we want to help change the world - get justice going in the name of MJ and those like MJ who have suffered mass media's twisted games and strong hold ---but----um...are we on the same level here, regarding our belief in the hoax? OR not??"
I mean it is an issue that CANNOT be separated or dismissed or even set aside for awhile. I mean, either you believe MJ is dead or not. In order to go forth and support the family, you need to be on common grounds with THAT SINGLE fact, either he's dead or alive. It's like going to a funeral and giving your condolences to the deceased person's survivors, but there's that unspoken unfamiliar ground - of whether or not the deceased really is deceased or not. What's that? That is so weird. There HAS TO BE clarity on that one area. I mean after all, we're not discussing with MJ's family what his biggest hits were in the past. That's something that can be pulled out from the books of facts. No one can argue which of his songs were the hit makers and which weren't. It's in the charts, in the files...but we're dealing with a PERSON who HAD or STILL HAS a life...We don't even KNOW that for sure, either way.
Unless we're willing to just drop that whole subject of the hoax. Unless we're just willing to say that whether or not he is alive or not - is not as important as changing the world. Now, who is willing to really say they don't care anymore if he's alive or not? Call me selfish, call me ignorant, call me whatever...but I am on this website because it is a deal breaker for me. A deal breaker. To find out or try to at least, figure out whether the hoax will turn out to be true - or not. If I wasn't a fan that cared about the issue - if my sole purpose was to carry through with the MJ legacy of world change, perhaps I'd be out there physically, doing something to push that change. But that's not my sole purpose here. Sorry if it sounds bad, but that's the truth.
Yeah, MJ wanted/wants change - but I'm not letting go of the hunt and wait to see what happens from now. Look - I can't even decide whether I want to speak in present or past tense when it comes to MJ's desire for change in our universe. I'm still NOT THERE - not ready to just toss this issue out. If anything, to say the least, if anything I'd like to see - is at least have the Jackson family say straight to the camera, "Please stop this hoax theory nonsense...let Michael's dream prosper - please help us stop the injustice with your first small step...unite...don't divide." But they haven't come up with anything close to that - they KNOW about the theory...but where are their opinions? Their voices to us? Maybe that might be the first step here - to try and get the Jacksons to say SOMETHING. ANYTHING...about all of us who are trying to find some closure to MJ's disappearance?  True they can't MAKE US believe something we don't want to - but they can at least dish out their card, the one that they hold in their hand...the one that they believe is to be true...dead or alive? Which one is it, Jackson family? We need to know where YOU stand. Tell us Jackson family, are we being disrespectful to you and Michael, for continuing this saga? Or are we getting warmer and warmer by the month, the week, the day, the hour? I need to know..so that then, I can find a PLACE to stand and start thinking what my next move might be - towards a better world...what MJ wanted...or wants...you see what I mean? Our leader in the army - is missing. His own family has not cleared up inconsistencies, slip ups, missing pieces to the puzzle...those that were closer to Michael  physically than we fans ever got...And if THEY can't make a statement...how can we conclude anything???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

there is a movement ,with clout Los Angeles civil Rights Ass. just go to u-tube and type LACRASPEAKS OUT ,or you can see it under the same name on u-stream ,twitter , & face book . The presidents name is Eddie Jones and he has had Oxman ,Geraldine Hughs author of "Redemption" Joe Jackson , Cheryln Lee , Michael Kiss {MJ impersonator } Facebook Mj justice people. And they are being given exclusive rts to news about the case from Joe J . Mr Jones is planing to do a million man/ women  march to Washington on behalf Of MJ .I think ,in June . They also have a girl selling some really cool MJ justice t-shirts ! Mr Jones is trying to get a meeting with Obama ,or a conference call to address the really bad corruption In LAPD . For More info on Lapd & court  corruption see " A special Message to MJ fans " on U-tube .It is a man named William Wagner and he is an independent news reporter AND HE HATES TOM SNEDDON with a passion . He lives in Santa  Maria  and He covered some of the 04 trial ,he has also interviewed Tom M. & Aphrodite Jones ,Author of "The MJ Conspiracy . he is a great Guy .tell him Kelly sent YOU ! Please spread the word ,we need some help !! Some hoaxers  are suppressing this info because it don't exactly fit the Hoax theory .It just wouldn't be right to ignore it .Nobody that runs this place has suppressed it .I am talking about u-tubers mostly .  :D peace .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kelly wright"
there is a movement ,with clout Los Angeles civil Rights Ass. just go to u-tube and type LACRASPEAKS OUT ,or you can see it under the same name on u-stream ,twitter , & face book . The presidents name is Eddie Jones and he has had Oxman ,Geraldine Hughs author of "Redemption" Joe Jackson , Cheryln Lee , Michael Kiss {MJ impersonator } Facebook Mj justice people. And they are being given exclusive rts to news about the case from Joe J . Mr Jones is planing to do a million man/ women  march to Washington on behalf Of MJ .I think ,in June . They also have a girl selling some really cool MJ justice t-shirts ! Mr Jones is trying to get a meeting with Obama ,or a conference call to address the really bad corruption In LAPD . For More info on Lapd & court  corruption see " A special Message to MJ fans " on U-tube .It is a man named William Wagner and he is an independent news reporter AND HE HATES TOM SNEDDON with a passion . He lives in Santa  Maria  and He covered some of the 04 trial ,he has also interviewed Tom M. & Aphrodite Jones ,Author of "The MJ Conspiracy . he is a great Guy .tell him Kelly sent YOU ! Please spread the word ,we need some help !! Some hoaxers  are suppressing this info because it don't exactly fit the Hoax theory .It just wouldn't be right to ignore it .Nobody that runs this place has suppressed it .I am talking about u-tubers mostly .  :D peace .

I agree with you, 1000%.  What those around the world may not realize is that the Civil Rights Associations are getting involved in this case.  There is a whole movement going on that people who don't live in the States don't seem to be or may not be aware of.  That is why I have been banging my head saying over and over again mentioning this.  Those who do not live in the US may not realize and understand what is taking place.  This has the potential to be as big as the Martin Luther King, Jr. March in Washington, D.C.    This is what Michael's own father has encouraged the fans to do...to take it all the way to Washington, D.C.  

Please refer to the LACRA interviews and threads to hear for yourself:
[youtube:20yjx4zz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbHWNnbdCBs[/youtube:20yjx4zz]
[youtube:20yjx4zz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1blUwfPf3w&feature=related[/youtube:20yjx4zz]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

This is why I have been adamant about the need for all of us to stand together.  This could change history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

somekindofsign

I can´t find anything in my country about all that.
If this is a domestic USA afair, what can we do?
and what do we have to do with it?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I can´t find anything in my country about all that.

Yes, that's what I kind of thought.  I'm realizing that because so many members are not from the US, people may not understand what's going on.  This is why I've been trying hard to educate others in this forum who may not be as connected to all the political-social happenings over here.  To look beyond this "hoax forum" and really hear what we have been encouraged to do.

Some people on hoax forum boards (in general) are not getting involved, and as a consequence, not taking part and getting left out in what seems could be a very big deal.  Hopefully this whole thread and my posts within it are now beginning to make some sense by this explanation and context.
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:21:17 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

I understand but still...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I understand but still...

Each country and each individual has to determine that for him/herself.  And each forum has to decide.  My personal observations overall based on some of the responses within this thread, or lacktherof, tells me that this forum overall does not seem that interested in reaching out to other forums and groups, etc.  So I guess it has to be a personal decision.  I, as well as many others here, have linked arms with Justice4mj because they seem to be most active and most closely connected to LACRA.  Do I agree with all of their harsh judgments and/or tactics?  No.  But so far, it is the best organized group that I see that is making a difference in the issues at hand and are making a strong statement of solidarity and support of the Jackson family.  And so far, it is a group that seems to most closely support the Jacksons' families wishes: Justice for Michael.
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:25:11 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is the information for the "One Million MJ Movement".  This global "march" will be taking place in the US as well as in other countries at the US embassies.  Please refer to this facebook page for more information:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

But that people is putting the face of Murray in the twitter.
Are they going against him?
Are they going to put preassure under Murray before a fair trial is made?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But that people is putting the face of Murray in the twitter.
Are they going against him?
Are they going to put preassure under Murray before a fair trial is made?

Perhaps, but that is what the Jackson family is doing as well.  Since I don't know the absolute truth in this case, I will follow their lead on how they'd like us to handle it.  Anything different than that seems risky and irresponsible.  I have been listening hard for any "direction" and guidance from the family these past months, and now we are getting some.  I can't close my ears, even if it's not what's convenient or not agreeable to my pre-conceived theories.  I have to put my theories aside and listen.  And act.

I have had to keep in mind a couple of premises and facts:
1) We have to go on the published facts and confirmed information as we know them.  One is that Michael died from acute propfol intoxication.  Two is that Murray administered it.  The rest of the information is speculation.

2) Michael's family is supporting the efforts of LACRA.  LACRA wants justice.  LACRA and the family want Murray's charges bumped up to 2nd degree murder.

Anything beyond these facts are mere speculation on our part.   I have no idea how this is all going to resolve, but I will not err on the side of supporting Michael's family and their wishes.  I don't want to be so caught up in the hoax theory that I cannot see or hear what the family is telling us and needing us to do.

JMO.
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:16:02 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
The rest of the information is speculation.

And perhaps part of the stated there too.
I´m a thinking person and I just ´can´t put my theories aside.
Sorry, I don´t like this initiative as far as I´ve seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
The rest of the information is speculation.

And perhaps part of the stated there too.
I´m a thinking person and I just ´can´t put my theories aside.
Sorry, I don´t like this initiative as far as I´ve seen.

Well, this seems what the Jackson family is calling for.  You can either decide to agree or disagree with them.  If you're not sure, ask them directly what you as a fan/supporter should do.  The Jackson bros. are pretty accessible via their Twitter account.  

I'm not sure where you live, but in the US, this is clearly becoming a pretty big civil rights and justice issue.  This seems to be where this is headed.  A lot of leaders here are getting involved.  Most fans here are getting involved, as well.  I can't speak about what's going on in other countries because I don't know.

You have to do what you are comfortable with.
Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:45:38 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Of course, everybody decides...

Look, I can´t found a manifiesto here to see what this people is asking to do.
I go to FAQ and there are payment methods ???
I see an initiative to stop the book.
I see some news that support the murder aspects.
I see a petition to increase CM charges.
In facebook I see people you have already judged Murray, that´s all the information I can get from there.

I can purchase a t-shirt, I can join twiters and facebooks.

If I felt comfortable with all that, which I don´t, the only thing I can do from here is to buy a T-shirt.

That´s all I have to say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course, everybody decides...

Look, I can´t found a manifiesto here to see what this people is asking to do.
I go to FAQ and there are payment methods ???
I see an initiative to stop the book.
I see some news that support the murder aspects.
I see a petition to increase CM charges.
In facebook I see people you have already judged Murray, that´s all the information I can get from there.

I can purchase a t-shirt, I can join twiters and facebooks.

If I felt comfortable with all that, which I don´t, the only thing I can do from here is to buy a T-shirt.

That´s all I have to say.

May I ask what you are looking at/referring to?  Because I am NOT specifically talking about the Justice4mj site.  Sigh... :roll:  They are a part of this, yes, but a very small part.  This is SO, SO much bigger than that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions