A CALL TO ACTION: IT'S TIME TO UNITE FORCES

• 36 Replies

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: A CALL TO ACTION: IT'S TIME TO UNITE FORCES

• on: March 31, 2010, 04:46:26 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Believers- Non believers... Why the division? What are we doing?
Seriously, I thought we were here to find out the truth... Well, at least that's why I'm here for...

Very well said.  That's why I don't understand the "I'm only going to focus on the hoax" mentality.  
This isn't about that.  This is about supporting the Jackson family, your love and support of MJ, and wanting justice (whatever the end result ends up being).  It's NOT about if you are hoax-believer or not.  People are getting hung up on that point, and are wanting to stay divided.  That seems counter-productive to me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 05:02:00 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Sorry, I was editting my previous post.
I added a question that answers to your´s.

Where can I see that Katherine is involved?

The news about Katherine wanting a 2nd degree murder charge was heavily publicized last week:

LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's mom is furious over new allegations that  her son's doctor was more worried about hiding the drugs he was giving the King of Pop than saving his life.

Katherine Jackson, 79, is demanding an upgraded charge of second degree murder, her lawyer told the Daily News, after a report claiming Dr. Conrad Murray interrupted CPR to conceal drug evidence from paramedics.

"Mrs. Jackson never doubted that this man murdered her son, and these new revelations, if true, mean we need additional charges to fit the severity of his crimes," attorney Adam Streisand said.

"Second degree murder requires malice aforethought, which can be implied by the conduct of the defendant," he said yesterday. "The actions alleged suggest that Dr. Murray abandoned his duties as a physician or an ordinary human being to save himself rather than his patient."

It was because of this news that California Attorney General Jerry Brown has asked a court to suspend Murray's medical license in the state pending the outcome of the criminal prosecution.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... ons_d.html

The Justice4mj group is only reflecting and representing what the Jackson family have themselves said they want.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  They are there to support the family and their wishes.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 05:14:47 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Believers- Non believers... Why the division? What are we doing?
Seriously, I thought we were here to find out the truth... Well, at least that's why I'm here for...

Very well said.  That's why I don't understand the "I'm only going to focus on the hoax" mentality.  
This isn't about that.  This is about supporting the Jackson family, your love and support of MJ, and wanting justice (whatever the end result ends up being).  It's NOT about if you are hoax-believer or not.  People are getting hung up on that point, and are wanting to stay divided.  That seems counter-productive to me.

KofM - I applaud your enthusiasm, I really do but please let people make their own choice and don't try to force people into doing something they are not comfortable with.  In a way we are all doing our bit for justice already - and most of us have been for the last 9 months.

I have clearly stated the exact same thing myself. (See below).  It's a personal decision.  I can only express my opinion, and the reasons for having it.  For me personally, I just can't turn my back on the family and not do what they said they want and need help with.  It just doesn't sit well with me. I have to do what's seems right for me.  

I am just hoping to create dialogue and awareness to this subject because it clearly needed to be addressed.  People are talking about this to each other anyway.  Might as well as make an "official" post about it.   ;)

Well, this seems what the Jackson family is calling for.  You can either decide to agree or disagree with them.  If you're not sure, ask them directly what you as a fan/supporter should do.  The Jackson bros. are pretty accessible via their Twitter account...

You have to do what you are comfortable with.
[/b][/size]

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 05:38:43 PM
Are we sure Katherine is demanding this?
I ask because I´ve googled Katherine Jackson second degree murder in the news section and I can´t find many sources. Nobody else has published it?

Sorrr for the questions, I´m a socratic person  ;)

No need to apologize.  You have good questions.   ;)

Yes, this was published everywhere in the US last week.  All over the web, print newspaper, and on TV news stations (US).

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 05:56:15 PM
All this seems to be on a cloud full of big word such as This could change the history  :?  but I can´t see anything of that. If it´s really so, they are not explaining themselves right.

This is what I expressed that I am observing in my own country.  You may not be observing the same thing in yours.  

What those around the world may not realize is that the Civil Rights Associations are getting involved in this case. There is a whole movement going on that people who don't live in the States don't seem to be or may not be aware of. That is why I have been banging my head saying over and over again mentioning this. Those who do not live in the US may not realize and understand what is taking place. This has the potential to be as big as the Martin Luther King, Jr. March in Washington, D.C. This is what Michael's own father has encouraged the fans to do...to take it all the way to Washington, D.C.

I was specifically referring to the One Million MJ Movement that is being planned for August.  (Please refer to the facebook page for more info.)  This "march" is hoping to draw a million people to Washington, D.C.  The lead participants are so far are:  EDDIE JONES, PRESIDENT LOS ANGELES CIVIL RIGHTS ASSOCIATION, BRIAN OXMAN, and Majestik Magnificent.  

Also, depending on how this case evolves, , and what we learn from it (meaning, if he really is dead and/or there really is a conspiracy, etc.) we should consider taking part of the march to Washington,D.C.  if we are able.  ("One Million MJ Movement")

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=4 ... 201&ref=nf

If Michael is really dead, and Murray is responsible, 2nd degree murder should be the charge, not manslaughter.  This is what the family is outraged about...that Murray has only been charged with manslaughter, not 2nd degree murder.

Cheers, and peace to you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:03:07 PM by kingofmystery »

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 06:06:08 PM
No, there´s no One Million MJ Movement in Spain.
And no, in my country noway it´s perceived the world is going to change because of this, other things maybe, but not this (we have different problems). As well as MJ trials were not a big deal either, as in many other countries.
I hope it achieves things in the USA though.

They are currently being planned all over the world.   :)  

This is from the facebook page:

IF YOU WANT TO HELP WITH RALLY IN YOUR COUNTRY, OPEN NEW DISCUSSION ON HERE
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic ... 9810000346
AUSTRALIA
UK
HONG KONG
FRANCE
ITALY
DENMARK
SWEDEN
CANADA
IRELAND
GERMANY
RUSSIA

MORE TO COME

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 31, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
Cherilyn Lee, MJ's nurse/nutritionist, has also committed to attend the One Million MJ Movement in August in Washigton, D.C. on August 30.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lacraspeaksout

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 01, 2010, 05:42:31 PM
The Letter Campaign is another way to get involved, specifically for those in the US.  

Quote from the website:
"After hearing the news on Fox on the evening of March 22, 2010, I believe it is imperative that we get as many officials on this investigation as possible.  This isn't just about Michael anymore.  This is about his children, it is about anyone that is killed in the name of money and corporate interest.

Michael is not the only one this has happened to.  He is just the most globally prominent human being this has ever happened to.  Michael was one of the artists to fight the hardest to stop it, while other artists have stuck their heads in the sand while he was fighting to expose companies like Sony for what they are doing."

People across the country are writing letters to US State Senators and Representatives about the inconsistencies and apparent conspiracies related to this case.  There are "model" form letters you can use, as well as mailing addresses.  

The model letters clearly state all the inconsistencies that we have also discovered through our research.
http://www.michaeljacksonjustice.com/MJ ... mpaign.htm

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 06, 2010, 01:11:22 PM
Here is the speech from Eddie Jones, Jr., President of Los Angeles Civil Rights Association (LACRA), at the courthouse on April 5.  

[youtube:3dc88uag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SH5AlHSaM&feature[/youtube:3dc88uag]

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 06, 2010, 03:05:06 PM
I have to say I agree with Mr. Jones (see above vid.)  There is strength (of support and power) in numbers.

Will your voice be heard?  How?

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 07, 2010, 03:38:43 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
50thstatebeliever, I agree that we are people on this forum is because we believe and we hope that Michael is alive.

We are here to investigate if he faked his death.  It is an overstatement and false assumption to think that everyone here 100% thinks or knows he did.  I would suspect most people here are all across the spectrum in their personal thoughts and beliefs, ranging anywhere from 5% beLIEving to 100% beLIEving.  We're here because we are suspicious and open-minded that this could be the case.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 04:14:28 PM by kingofmystery »

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 07, 2010, 04:22:57 PM
kingofmystery, of course it is investigating, that if you had 100% certainty what happened, the forum would have no reason to exist. You said in another thread as everyone has their opinion, and everyone is free to believe what they want. In my post I'm writing my personal opinion, at no time I wrote that here everyone thinks one way.
at no time asserting that here everyone thinks one way, suppose is not to say, besides this is hoax forum

paula-c,
I was responding specifically to:
I agree that we are people on this forum is because we believe and we hope that Michael is alive.

Thank you for the clarification and acknowledgment that not on all people on this forum believe (100%) that he is alive.  Cheers and peace to you.