A CALL TO ACTION: IT'S TIME TO UNITE FORCES
March 28, 2010, 05:50:38 PM
On another thread, someone asked if most of the world believes Michael is dead, then why is there not a bigger movement for justice (re. inconsistencies, apparent cover-up, and Murray only getting charged with Manslaughter, and not second-degree murder).  Why isn't there a big wave of protest?

This got me thinking, and clearly on a tangent:

It is up to US to stand up, unite, and speak on behalf and support of Michael.  The family has encouraged us to (Randy, Mr. Jackson).  If not US, who will?  The non-fans??  I don't think so.  That is why I have been encouraging everyone on this forum to take also take a stand, and to "protest".  We, the fans, are immobilized right now, because we are divided. We need to unify so that we can effectively and powerfully take a stand.  That is the only way to make a difference.  People need to stopped being distracted by focusing only on the hoax investigation, gold pants, etc., and get out from behind their computer screens, and start being vocal and taking action in their support of Michael.  We need to stand up in support and solidarity behind the Jackson family and make a strong message that we need justice for Michael and his legacy. This is not justice about what may or may not have happened on June 25.  Look at the big picture and at what is really important.  We need to unite and mobilize.  If there is not a bigger movement for justice and acts of solidarity, we only have ourselves to blame.

Get over the squabbling if he is dead or not, and unify to support the family and what they are up against!

Yes, this is a "call to action".  It's up to us.  We can't rely on the government, it is up to us, the people.  We have the power to make this the biggest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation.

To make a big difference, we must collaborate and join forces together.  We have hundreds of people listed on this forum as part of the "army of love".  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Soldiers, what are you doing?  Names on a forum does nothing.  It's your actions that matter.  We need to join together, and DO something.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:16:19 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

this1crazygirl

and what exactly are we supporting/protesting? be more precise please...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
and what exactly are we supporting/protesting? be more precise please...

Support and justice for Michael, as well as love and support for the entire Jackson family.  An explanation of the inconsistencies and things that scream conspiracy in this case.  Pure and simple.

As many of us that can should be present on April 5 at the courthouse, in support of the Jackson family.  If you can't be there, where your T-shirt or arm bands.  

Also, depending on how this case evolves, and what we learn from it, we should all consider taking part of the march to Washington,D.C.  if we are able.  ("One Million MJ Movement")
If Michael is really dead, and if Murray is really responsible, 2nd degree murder should be the charge, not manslaughter.  This is what the family is outraged about...that Murray has only been charged with manslaughter, not 2nd degree murder.
Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:43:14 PM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Note:
Uniting with other fans does not mean you have to believe Michael is dead.  All it means is that you are willing to unite with other fans and supporters to help bring about awareness of the inconsistencies and support for the Jackson family.  It is about our common ground.  We share the same cause.

It's time to build bridges, not walls between MJ supporters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is anybody listening??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'm listening loud and clear and I agree 100%.  I, unfortunately live in Australia, but I like your plan, and think the same as you.  We claim to be an army, but we choose to sit infront of a computer screen all day, and doing little else.  Obviously, I cannot come to the USA and march with you, but I will continue to spread the word in Australia about JUSTICE FOR MJ and his family.  I will continue to let everyone know about the movements that they can join.  So yes, I am listening and I'm sorry that not many others are.............as always with L.O.V.E  xox  If there is something you would like me to do to help you, please let me know.....Cheers, from Downunder  xoxoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'm in this forum that believe in the hoax, but ... When the Jackson family talks about justice for Michael I think they refer you to do justice, 1 - to clear his name so many slurs, 2 - to discover all those behind the conspiracy, I think Michael did all this for a very serious reason.
In another thread you discuss it we must help the Jackson family justice. I do not live in America, but I talk to people I know, and there are many who are Convinced of the injustice that was done with Michael, my only option on the internet. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "paula-c"
I'm in this forum that believe in the hoax, but ... When the Jackson family talks about justice for Michael I think they refer you to do justice, 1 - to clear his name so many slurs, 2 - to discover all those behind the conspiracy, I think Michael did all this for a very serious reason.
In another thread you discuss it we must help the Jackson family justice. I do not live in America, but I talk to people I know, and there are many who are Convinced of the injustice that was done with Michael, my only option on the internet. :geek:

okay... I see your 2 reasons... (1 what are these slurs and to what importance can fans effect change to a person who "is not here?") for instance: the country fought for MLK to be recognized with a holiday. what do fans/family want as an outcome?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

(1 what are these slurs and to what importance can fans effect change to a person who "is not here?")

... I do not understand when I say I mean libel cases of child abuse, and this issue Affect the image of Michael not only in America, also the affection throughout the world, and I think each person from their respective countries can help. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Quote from: "paula-c"

Idem
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where are all of your voices?   What are you doing to support the family?   How are we standing together to say enough is enough?  How have you united with other fans to do something?   Michael may or may not be in control of what is currently going on, but in either case, we need to show our solidarity with him.  So far, we are not.  We are failing miserably.  

The family needs us, and the media needs to see us:  A strong collaborative force who supports Michael. Who demands justice.   How have you let them see this?  How have you let them hear this?  

You need to support the appropriate justice for Michael in all the ways he has needed it.  The family is asking us to.  Are you listening?  Are you paying attention to what's really going on?  Are you just going to sit back and let it happen?  

Where are all the strong women and men on this forum?  Please get out from behind your computer screens.

If you don't know what you are standing for, you will fall for anything.  Do you know what you are standing for?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

kingofmystery, don´t you think it´s a little rude?

You´re posting here an iniciative that many people may or may not agree with, and not everyone can do something, anyone may have a reason, I guess...

Are you asking to do particulary something?
Joining that group?
Write something?

Sorry if I don´t understand...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Where are all of your voices?   What are you doing to support the family?   How are we standing together to say enough is enough?  How have you united with other fans to do something?   Michael may or may not be in control of what is currently going on, but in either case, we need to show our solidarity with him.  So far, we are not.  We are failing miserably.  

The family needs us, and the media needs to see us:  A strong collaborative force who supports Michael. Who demands justice.   How have you let them see this?  How have you let them hear this?  

You need to support the appropriate justice for Michael in all the ways he has needed it.  The family is asking us to.  Are you listening?  Are you paying attention to what's really going on?  Are you just going to sit back and let it happen?  

Where are all the strong women and men on this forum?  Please get out from behind your computer screens.

If you don't know what you are standing for, you will fall for anything.  Do you know what you are standing for?

I understand what you are saying but in reality, but in order to gain support, it has to be specific, and not broad. Please narrow down exactly what we should be supporting... it would be easier
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I'm listening loud and clear and I agree 100%.  I, unfortunately live in Australia, but I like your plan, and think the same as you.  We claim to be an army, but we choose to sit infront of a computer screen all day, and doing little else.  Obviously, I cannot come to the USA and march with you, but I will continue to spread the word in Australia about JUSTICE FOR MJ and his family.  I will continue to let everyone know about the movements that they can join.  So yes, I am listening and I'm sorry that not many others are.............as always with L.O.V.E  xox  If there is something you would like me to do to help you, please let me know.....Cheers, from Downunder  xoxoxoxo

Somehow, based on the lack of response in this forum, people in my country are becoming lazy and unwilling to speak out and show their solidarity.  This has always frustrated me, but I always thought those on this forum would be the ones we could rely on to make a difference.  I am being proven wrong, and I am feeling pretty disillusioned right now.  

Continue to be strong 2good2btrue, and standing up and doing what you believe in.  Cheers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "kingofmystery"

I understand what you are saying but in reality, but in order to gain support, it has to be specific, and not broad. Please narrow down exactly what we should be supporting... it would be easier

I'm not sure how this is unclear.  What do you need specifics about?  The bottom line:  1) You support Michael and his family and want to show solidarity with fans all over the world.  2) You want to show support of justice in this case with how it will be handled through the legal system.  Nothing more, nothing less.  This is NOT about taking sides of whether MJ is dead or not.  It's much simpler than that.  We need to COME TOGETHER in unity to show our support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions