this1crazygirl

Re: randy jackson
April 29, 2010, 12:14:18 AM
BIG UP'S TO RANDY FOR WRITING  SHAKE YOUR BODY DOWN TO THE GROUND!!! MY FAVORITE JACKSON'S SONG!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 12:39:33 AM
If the story on the June 25th really happened (which I doubt) I wonder what actually took place with Randy that day.  Why would Randy show up at the hospital with Latoya if he were already with MJ when he collasped?  Wouldn't he have been in the ambulance with MJ upon arrival?  That doesn't make any sense.  I thought I saw some video footage of Latoya arriving with Randy to the hospital unless I'm mistaken.  I wonder what Randy does too for a living?  Notice that he is the only Jackson yet to make a statement in public about MJ.  Even Rebbie has been out and about and she is very private.  Also where exactly is Randy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 29, 2010, 04:18:47 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
so was randy present or not Oxman says both

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Randy Jackson Upset With Court Treatment At Doctor Murray Hearing
Part of the Jackson family was present at the Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown LA today for  Dr. Conrad Murray’s hearing over his plead of not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter related to the death of legendary pop singer Michael Jackson.

But as they endured the almost two-hour hearing, younger brother Randy Jackson was a bit upset with the way the Jackson family was treated in the court room.

According to Access Hollywood, Jackson was rattled by the fact that the press recieved better treatment over the Jackson family members that were present- including Katherine, Joe, Jermaine, Janet and himself.

“Inside the courtroom,” he tweeted. “The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.”

“The court informed us there’s nothing they could do,” he added.

The hearing was to determine the judge for the case, the preliminary hearing date and  if Murray’s medical license will be revoked.

After the case was assigned to Judge Michael Pastor -for his experience handling “more complex cases”- Pastor announced that the time of the next hearing for Murray will be on June 14, 2010, at 12:30 p.m. If convicted, Murray would face a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at 50, when he was found unconscious at his rented mansion at 100 North Carolwood Drive in the Hombly Hills district of Los Angeles. Attempts at resuscitating him by Murray, his personal physician were unsuccessful. However on February 8, 2010, Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in LA, after finding certain drugs in Jackson’s body at the time of his death-  including propofol, lorazepam and midazolam.

disappointing - all thoughts should be for justice for mike not seating arrangements

Well, someone just posted a video of Jermaine talking about the family being there every court day to support MJ during the trials. But he said the reason only some of them were seen in court is because the court would only allow them 6 seats, even though everyone knows there's more than 6 people in the family. He says the media & people who are against MJ always try to make it look like some of the family doesn't support or care about MJ but that it's NOT true. The whole family was there, some of them had to sit & wait in another room though because of the lack of seating. & Randy was upset because the media was seated & some of MJ's own family couldn't sit at this last court appearance for CM. Plus, I would be upset too if my family was always treated that way. He wants justice but that wasn't going to come that day, so he has every right to be upset about the seating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

April 29, 2010, 05:35:24 AM
Was Randy with him that day or not? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 29, 2010, 08:56:48 AM
i have read that he was, but he has not said - why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 02:50:38 PM
okay randy answer me this why tweet when your waiting for the hearing to start that you dont have good seats - disappointing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackson Family Arrives At Dr. Murray HearingSource: Access Hollywood Mon Apr 05, 2010, 6:04 pm EDT          
Buzz up!
emailimdel.ici.ousdiggfacebook...
Members of the Jackson family have arrived the Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles on Monday, where they will be present in the courtroom where Dr. Conrad Murray - who pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter related to the death of Michael Jackson - is appearing for a hearing.

Access Hollywood is inside the courtroom, providing you with an account of all of the action.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Children

2:48 PM: Jackson family members Katherine, Joe and Jermaine exit the court house. They didn't stop - they just walked to their SUV. The attorneys held no press conferences after the hearing.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hollywood's Biggest Broods

2:45 PM: Judge Pastor begins telling the courtroom that he will be fair in this case. He adds in that one of the District Attorneys in the case is up for a position as a judge in LA Superior Court soon - also, Judge Pastor himself was appointed in 1983 by then-Governor Jerry Brown, who is now Attorney General and representing the California Medical Board against Dr. Murray. Pastor wants everyone to know that he is disclosing this information to the courtroom and assuring everyone that he will be fair.

The judge reads Dr. Murray his rights. He responds, "Yes, your honor," a few times. June 14 at 12:30 PM is announced as the time of the next hearing, at which Murray will be required to appear.

2:20 PM: Randy Jackson Tweets, "Inside the courtroom... The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: In Memoriam: The Stars We Lost During Summer 2009

2:18 PM: The family has moved to the new courtroom and is waiting for the hearing to begin. Katherine is seen getting emotional and begins to cry. Janet comforts her and hands her a tissue. The rest of the Jackson family sits quietly in the courtroom waiting.

1:44 PM: The case has been assigned to Judge Michael Pastor. Hearing judge said that Pastor handles "more complex criminal cases." Everyone in the courtroom has been asked to move to the new courtroom downstairs, where no cameras will be allowed.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Death Investigation: Who's Who?
1:33 PM: Katherine, Janet, Randy, Joe and Jermaine are seated in courtroom. Janet is talking quietly with Katherine. Other members of the extended Jackson family and friends are sitting in the rows behind them. Dr. Murray is seated on the opposite end of the courtroom. He is looking straight ahead not making eye contact with the Jackson family.

1:25 PM: - Dr. Murray just walked in - all of the MJ fans in the court hallway are booing him.

1:07 PM: Janet and Randy Jackson arrive at the courthouse, arm-in-arm.

12:56 PM: Katherine, Joe, and Jermaine Jackson - arrive. Jackson fans and impersonators gathered outside of the courtroom gave roses to Katherine as she walked in.

The hearing will decide on a judge for the case, preliminary hearing date and determine if Murray's medical license will be revoked.

Copyright 2010 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 03:22:02 PM
[youtube:9dmew07a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLTNcu3WuE[/youtube:9dmew07a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 03:32:23 PM
[youtube:tp7azqwu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLca_Tb47E[/youtube:tp7azqwu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

May 01, 2010, 05:46:07 PM
why is that disappointing? if something is going on with family, esp. a brother, I want to sit in the front as a courtesy! regardless if its a wedding, funeral, court date, show or whatever... some people just find anything to criticize...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 05:51:23 PM
nope i am not

i think on the day of the hearing - your first thought should be justice, nothing else matters

not seating arrangements

but to tweet from the court - prior to the hearing i think is shocking - it is my opinion - i see its not yours
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2010, 05:56:39 PM
May I remind people that Randy Jackson was the one that got Tom Mesereau on board during the second accusations? We don't know the Jacksons, we don't know their role in this and we don't know how strong their relationship with Mike is. I see so many people bashing the Jacksons, whether it's joe, Jermaine, LaToya, Randy or any other Jackson. Can we stop that please? Until this all is over, there is no way we can judge any of the Jacksons. Just discuss their actions, but don't judge.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 01, 2010, 05:59:07 PM
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 01, 2010, 07:34:46 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
:D
:?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 02, 2010, 01:40:55 AM
i did a response then thought better not because i would get blasted but the deleted button has been removed so i could not delete the post , so i put a smiley instead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions