No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

Re: Illuminati symbolism in Movies
March 29, 2010, 07:10:37 PM
Yeah Ive seen it a loong time ago and it's pretty shocking that it has always been in front of our faces .. That's why we have to learn symbolisms .. I was watching Street Kings , with Keanue Reeves , last week and I was shocked when I saw the all seeing eye with the pyramid at a random moment and place ( it was on a wall , so obvious only when you know what it represents )...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

somekindofsign

March 29, 2010, 07:19:53 PM
But we have to take care, because they use lots of symbols that are not bad themselves.
I mean, they are very, very, very old, and hold the key of the universe meanings, and they mean both light and dark. The eye in the piramid is also an universal symbol of god, for instance, the piramid itself has lots of positive meanings. Both sides... Actually our energy being and our chakras can be seen as two piramids, one of them inverted on the other.

David Star

Chakras - Esoteric pentagram

But somehow, they have appropriated from them. And I guess most of the symbols in the movies are a reference to them. Both propaganda and denounce.
Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 07:39:32 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 29, 2010, 07:28:38 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
But we have to take care, because they use lots of symbols that are not bad themselves.
I mean, they are very, very, very old, and hold the key of the universe meanings, and they mean both light and dark. The eye in the piramid is also an universal symbol of god, for instance, the piramid itself has lots of positive meanings. Both sides... Actually our energy being and our chakras can be seen as two piramids, one of them inverted within the other (David Star).

But the have, somehow appropriated from them. And I guess most of the symbols in the movies are a reference to them. Both propaganda and denounce.

Yes I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Java

April 04, 2010, 08:19:32 AM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
I mean, they are very, very, very old, and hold the key of the universe meanings, and they mean both light and dark. The eye in the piramid is also an universal symbol of god, for instance, the piramid itself has lots of positive meanings. Both sides... Actually our energy being and our chakras can be seen as two piramids, one of them inverted on the other.

David Star

Chakras - Esoteric pentagram

But somehow, they have appropriated from them. And I guess most of the symbols in the movies are a reference to them. Both propaganda and denounce.

Yes.  Designs are designs.  People can get carried away.  Kind of like see things in clouds that aren't really there.  You can see something familiar in many things.  Doesn't mean it's bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions