True enough !! Michaqel married her only for publicity during his child molestation trial.  Lisa even admitted that he used her.  So Latoya is right !! And you are right Michael loves her too, if you check out her twitter you will see that she really is a sweet person.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I find it interesting that Latoyah lied because her husband as forcing her too..   but we dont know if what she says here is true or not....

But now in all of this Latoyah is the most outspoken about it being a murder and a conspiracy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I find it interesting that Latoyah lied because her husband as forcing her too..   but we dont know if what she says here is true or not....

But now in all of this Latoyah is the most outspoken about it being a murder and a conspiracy....

must are good liars or are in training
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

She was in a bad place in her life when that happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

latoya honey, wrong hair do.
also, if she was being abused by her spouse, i really feel sorry for her. i have experience with this and it's one of the most damaging things to your overall being. that being said, this interview wasn't necessary. and i hope (like other people have posted) that she has corrected her wrongs and asked for forgiveness by michael. family shouldn't treat their own this way.
i also don't think his marriage to lisa was a "sham" or "scripted." it's the way he looks at her, you can't fake that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

the arabian nights

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
also, if she was being abused by her spouse, i really feel sorry for her. i have experience with this and it's one of the most damaging things to your overall being. that being said, this interview wasn't necessary. and i hope (like other people have posted) that she has corrected her wrongs and asked for forgiveness by michael. family shouldn't treat their own this way.
i also don't think his marriage to lisa was a "sham" or "scripted." it's the way he looks at her, you can't fake that.

i hope the experience was not personal? you dont have to post back.

it may have been a little bit of everything - just like life
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I totally agree with you about MJ's feeling toward Lisa Marie. You can see it in the photos they took together. Even the photographer Dick Zimmerman said you could feel the love connection between them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "the arabian nights"

i hope the experience was not personal? you dont have to post back.

it may have been a little bit of everything - just like life

yes- my mom. and from being a child of abuse and watching my mom go through with it, i'll tell you one thing- it's hell. it's an emotional prison. so i can understand where latoya comes from when she has reportedly said she was forced into saying those things. however, personally, i just couldn't turn on family- especially if my brother was going through a divorce and facing public scrutiny. abuse or not, human willpower is stronger than anything. it's what helped my mom get out. latoya didn't have to trash him like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

I really don't think MJ married LMP trying to hide anything, but I will never be sure if she loved him back, after everything she said about him when they divorced. And even if I understand LaToya in that moment, even now it's really difficul for me to believe anything that she says. And it's not hate towards her, because I really don't hate and I even respect her, but she always talks too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so what was her husband like?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
True enough !! Michaqel married her only for publicity during his child molestation trial.  Lisa even admitted that he used her.  So Latoya is right !! And you are right Michael loves her too, if you check out her twitter you will see that she really is a sweet person.

Lisa-Marie has gone through a wide range of emotions in her growth experience.  Confusion is part of it.  She could be fickle.  I don't have anything against Lisa-Marie because I understand the process but at the same time I have to wonder why Lisa-Marie would go on national TV with her mother, like it's the Jerry Springer show, [most likely spcripted] and air her laundry.  Did they contact her?  She contact them?  What was the point?  All these people...argh...the damage has been done.  I don't recall Michael speaking ill of anyone except his father.  I believe his father fessed up to some of what he did. Michael was also aware of what his father did for them and gave his dad credit where credit was due.  LaToya's husband had a beef with Michael.  LaToya has never said precisely what that was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I don't believe the claim that this marriage was a sham. I don't think Lisa Marie had the ability to fake her way. I am reminded of her fuming countenance while MJ performed at the 95 MTV awards. She wears her heart on her sleeve and whats in it just automatically comes out. No happy smiling pretending going on there.  So no. I am convinced this was a real marriage. I  feel it was a great shame that they didn't keep working at it as I see that they were in love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I don't believe the claim that this marriage was a sham. I don't think Lisa Marie had the ability to fake her way. I am reminded of her fuming countenance while MJ performed at the 95 MTV awards. She wears her heart on her sleeve and whats in it just automatically comes out. No happy smiling pretending going on there.  So no. I am convinced this was a real marriage. I  feel it was a great shame that they didn't keep working at it as I see that they were in love.
I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions