Thriller/crucifixion
December 05, 2009, 02:03:26 PM
What do you guys think of this photo from Thriller.  Doesn't it look like the scene of the crucifixion? Jesus on the cross with the two thieves along side.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Re: Thriller/crucifixion
December 05, 2009, 02:39:23 PM
however, Michael often had this pose like we know.

But it looks really thus and strangely dead from the sky many fall with thriller also hmmmmmm... :roll:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 05, 2009, 06:29:19 PM
Threatened after Thriller... The crucifixion... Kenny saying that someone has to be there for Michael with a flashlight... When? After his 'resurrection'? Does Kenny mean that his fans etc have to be there for him when he comes back?
However, I still don't believe that he will come back at all, but maybe I change my mind some day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

December 06, 2009, 06:21:45 AM
Yes, it does seem like this. Maybe it is an analogy with Christ resurrection, and Michael will come back on Easter 2010.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 07:29:07 AM
[quote = "MJJ1982"] nach Thriller bedrohte ... Die Kreuzigung ... Kenny sagen, dass jemand muss es für Michael mit einer Taschenlampe ... Wann? Nach seiner "Auferstehung"? Ist Kenny, dass seine Fans usw. müssen für ihn da sein, wenn er zurück kommt?
Allerdings habe ich immer noch nicht glauben, dass er zurückkommt, auf allen wird, aber vielleicht habe ich meine Meinung ändere einige Tage ...[/ quote]

Thought with Kenny:
why should somebody wait with a flashlight?
how it would be with light turn on ....... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 05:17:32 PM
Hey guys! This is my first post here, I just joined but have been following the site regularly. I think the Thriller performance was a very big clue. The entire thing is spelled out for us. The music stops suddenly from "Thriller" and Michael and his dancers (represent his fans) "die" (on the cross). This is symbolic in that when Michael "died" we all felt like apart of us died, didn't we? We stood still, LIFE stood still. And then the song "Threatened" comes on (which isn't that well known, probably why no lyrics were used, but true fans would know the meaning of the song) and all the dancers (fans) start going CRAZY (dancing really funky, no unison in their dance)! The lyrics of the song talk about a monster, but the lyrics do say "I'm not a ghost from Hell", meaning Michael didn't really die, but he's going to seem like a monster or a zombie at first...people will not believe their eyes/ears. Then the fans start to seem to gravitate toward the same dance moves (they are realizing all of the clues in the death hoax), they talk (dance) amongst themselve until they seem to have figured most of it out (dancing in unison), meanwhile Michael is slowly rising up in the background (his clues are surfacing, he's getting closer to revealing himself/the hoax). The dancers slowly fade away as Michael's dancing takes over (people stop talking about the "psycho hoax believers) and focus on Michael Jackson who has, seemingly, come back from the DEAD. "Is that really him?", "What is going on?" ....Everything eventually gets quite as Michael poses one last time to show that it really is him, followed by the old man's laugh from the end of "Thriller", laughter because the joke is on THEM (the media, government conpiracies, etc...)!

I think the darkness and flashlight referrence at the end could have meant a few different things, but my interpretation, what I find the most truth in, is that after he reveals himself  he is going to have to hide again. There are going to be some very angry people when they find out that somebody (let alone MICHAEL JACKSON who a lot of conservative Republicans may not admit they like) faked his death and SUCCEEDED. Michael was barely able to show his face in public before this whole thing, imagine the danger and HELL he might have to go through now. And I do just mean initially, it will be okay once everyone has a chance to process it and once Michael has a chance to explain himself (which he will do in a way that makes HIStory).

I could never compare myself to Michael Jackson on any level. However, him and I do share the same (if not, very similar) personality type. Not only am I believer in the hoax, but I am a knower. I KNOW this is the truth. I can see what he was trying to do and what message he was trying to send. I would bet my last dollar and everyone I love on the fact that Michael Jackson did not die. And I would be my last dollar (but maybe not the ones I love) that he is going to come back and reveal it all to us. I do not feel in my heart that Michael would do this in vain. He believes in truth, and THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.