the arabian nights

emily herbert's book michael jackson
March 27, 2010, 06:15:09 PM
has anyone read this book?

i have just started this book, ( still reading the obama book also)

in the first chapter a few things - death of a superstar
1. it says that randy was with him
2. it says more than 10 members of the entourage followed the ambulance - including brother randy who had been there when he collasped(pg2)
3.it says that Murray asked the family to have an autopsy because he did not know why mike had died
4.page three states that a member of staff did mouth to mouth -i have never heard this
5. uri gellar was reported as saying he would not believe that mike was dead unless his doctor said that he was dead - but we know that jermaine confirmed the passing
6. it mentions that grace had been dismissed i dec, was she reinstated or was kai referring to another nanny at the home?
7.pg 17 it mentions the lloyds insurers  doctor and that they said he had the health of a 20 year old
8. at 18 it quotes that the reason for the bed cpr was that floor would have been too forceful because mike was frail?

has anyone read this book - what do you think?

what about randy jackson being at the house?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: emily herbert's book michael jackson
March 27, 2010, 08:33:47 PM
Haven't read it.  Never heard about Randy having been there.  As far as Grace is concerned, Kai must have been talking about a different nanny, because Grace was reinstated by Katherine following the "incident".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Zen

March 27, 2010, 09:20:55 PM
I heard from the FIRST week that Randy was there!!!!  After that time period, it was
alway dismissed that Randy was there.
WHY is the name of the nanny so secretive?  She is a witness and while good she doesn't
yelp on the tv media, she would still be a witness!  WAS there really a nanny or was
Grace there and she wasn't supposed to be.
Who is this Emily Herberts?  I must be loosing ground in the Michael Jackson investigation.
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 05:32:19 AM
randy being there, why are they so quite about this?????

does anyone have any articules on this issue? i would love to read more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 05:40:01 AM
Oh well, nothing new in there...except for tha Randy part......As far as him being frail is concerned, we all saw how he did his stuff in This Is it.....That cant be a drugged man...SO I'm not gonna buy the "frail" part.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 05:50:02 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Oh well, nothing new in there...except for tha Randy part......As far as him being frail is concerned, we all saw how he did his stuff in This Is it.....That cant be a drugged man...SO I'm not gonna buy the "frail" part.....

He was very skinny in TII. Did you see the pics of him trying on costumes? He was very, very thin. I don't buy the frail, bad health stuff but he was the skinniest he's ever been imo in TII. What I want to know is, was Randy really there? Why was he there? Maybe that's why he's been so dang quiet. Also, who is this Emily Herbert person & how does she know so much? Also, why was Grace fired or let go? & if she was who was there in her place? & why did Katherine rehire her if MJ or whoever had fired her? Also what does Uri Geller know & how would he know? His comment about not believing MJ was dead until a doctor said he was dead is very interesting. I agree, I would have believed it more of a doctor from the hospital came out & said we tried to revive him we couldn't, blah blah blah. He was pronounced at such & such. Instead Jermaine & Thome Thome?!! Interesting information if it's credible. I think if it's a hoax, Randy is a part of it & that's why he's not speaking much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2010, 05:53:37 AM
i know that they have 2 nannies.grace and an other women
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 09:22:19 AM
[youtube:1x789hpr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLdzEL25vPI&NR=1[/youtube:1x789hpr]

remember that randy was in a car 2 days after the death and a person in the backseat?

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=UiFT4BDR0iA&feature=fvw[/YouTube]
Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:41:37 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 09:36:19 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Doctor Death"

He was very skinny in TII. Did you see the pics of him trying on costumes? He was very, very thin. I don't buy the frail, bad health stuff but he was the skinniest he's ever been imo in TII. What I want to know is, was Randy really there? Why was he there? Maybe that's why he's been so dang quiet. Also, who is this Emily Herbert person & how does she know so much? Also, why was Grace fired or let go? & if she was who was there in her place? & why did Katherine rehire her if MJ or whoever had fired her? Also what does Uri Geller know & how would he know? His comment about not believing MJ was dead until a doctor said he was dead is very interesting. I agree, I would have believed it more of a doctor from the hospital came out & said we tried to revive him we couldn't, blah blah blah. He was pronounced at such & such. Instead Jermaine & Thome Thome?!! Interesting information if it's credible. I think if it's a hoax, Randy is a part of it & that's why he's not speaking much.

when i started to read emily's book it seemed that a lot was already in the public domain - well i have not read all only the first chapter.

so if this info about randy was available in the first week, by be she sourced it early and kept it? actually i have the newspaper cutting from that week still - i could not throw them out.

she is a journalist - but dont think she is part of the inner circle.

about grace she was sacked because - well i dont know - mike thought that she had done behind his back with the family when they tried an intervention - but i thought that the intervention did not take place because of rebbies diary commitments?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 09:40:02 AM
is this randy jackson - back in the day
damn
[youtube:102sk5eh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REM2TAhHQQs[/youtube:102sk5eh]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 12:45:02 PM
so if he was there what did he see, what actions did he take, cm said he didnt give anything that should have killed him and blames a personal assistant - who there was another michael and a body guard, and now many randy?

when mike was ill before when randy called his doctor it was all hushed up -
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In recent times Randy has been living at brother Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch as the business manager of the ranch, companies MJJ Productions, MJJ Records and Michael Jackson's official website mjjsource.com while Michael has been facing charges of child molestation. In 2004 he was rumuored to be lending Michael hundreds of thousands of dollars to merely keep the ranch running. He was responsible for firing Michael Jackson's publicist Raymone K. Bain weeks before Michael's verdict for releasing information not confirmed by Jackson's attorney's. For a short time Randy's girlfriend, Taunya Zilkie, acted as publicist until Michael re-hired Bain. Though rumours speculate Michael and the Jackson family don't approve of Zilkie, Randy has remained supporting Michael through the trial and also represented the Jackson family at the funeral of author John Johnson on August 15 2005.

same type of Mode of operation.

then we have the accounts of the previous 3 bodyguards - the three cashins saying that they pull a gun on randy?
Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:56:43 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 12:48:57 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael in studio with brother RANDY

Los Angeles, Ca
United States Saturday, December 12, 2009 - 05:07lusciousfox:
Michael in studio with brother RANDY

This is MJ in studio with his little brother Randy.

Randy was not at the THIS IS IT premier with the other 4 brothers nor is he in the upcoming Jackson Reality series. From reading some of Randy's twitter posts, he states seeing the movie is still too soon for him and he never wants to capitalize from his brothers death.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FYI- Jermaine Jackson & Randy dont speak much due to having kids with the same woman.
SmoovArt:
Re: Michael in studio with brother RANDY
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login latest tweet:

Not only am i a private person but it was too soon for me after losing my brother to be on a reality show. i hope you all understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 01:39:43 PM
just had a thought was it randy jackson coming out of the ambulance that was being shielded?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 01:55:05 PM

Randy Jackson Pissed at Courtroom No-Shows
TMZ - 8th Feb 2010

1 votesRandy Jackson just Tweeted from inside the courthouse to express his total disgust -- because the people he thinks are profiting most from MJ's death are nowhere to be found ... namely AEG and the estate executors. This all went down as Randy watched Dr. Murray get arraigned on involuntary Manslaughter charges in the death Michael Jackson . More Jackson Family
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions