Paparazzi

• 4 Replies

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: THE OFFICIAL QUESTION LIST..!!!!!!

• on: April 13, 2010, 08:59:41 AM
?  Why on the first day, Joe Jackson said the doc called him and said Michael was unconscience and Joe said to call paramedics?  This info has disappeared.
? Why we first day were told, Michael was dancing in the livingroom with Prince and collapsed? This info has disappeared.  
? Why next we were told, Michael was "found" (how do you "find" someone who was being watched?) in his bed unconscience?  Then, he was found in murray's room on the floor!!!  How'd he get on the floor, and WHY was he put in the bed to do the cpr that they said was being done in the bed on the phone.  ??
?  Why was family members allowed to go into Michael's home immediately, and thus things were taken out, as in the surv. tape, and songs written (and we now HAVE the biggest recording contract in history!!)
?  Why didn't anyone see the children leave the home to go say goodbye to Daddy as was reported they were there at the hospital by Branca, who broke the death news to them.  But, the streets were under siege and no one saw the leave??  And it also was reported first day, that they were not in the house, but with Katherine, who also, was at the hospital?????  But, no one saw her there with the kids either???
Couldn't this go on and on and on????  But, even from the first day, we all knew our Michael's plan.  I knew back in his TII announcement from a different ROOM than the tv, that it wasn't MICHAEL!!!!
But, Jah be with Michael, and I pray Michael is holding Jah in his heart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 03, 2011, 05:26:46 PM
Quote from: MSMJFANFOREVER
By themselves, YES, there's room for doubt.  However seeing all of this collectively, really makes you "think."

This pic stands out specifically, because of how the wrist is so thin, in comparison to the scale of the "hand".  It does look like it COULD be photoshopped, especially where the wrist ends and the hand begins. Also look at the "thumb joint, as well as the nail bed.

eerie....

Grammy's 2010

Can anyone tell me where this pic of "Prince's bedroom" came from? 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:58:37 PM by simalves »

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 03, 2011, 08:50:57 PM
I'd like to know where this picture came from. PLEASE

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 04, 2011, 09:16:14 AM
I'm just wondering, if there is more of the pic..
who said it's Prince's room..
When it was taken..
Because...those are not kids sort of pic frames, and I think this is Kathrine's personal library, BECAUSE those books are Kingdom Ministry books and various Bibles for study.  It is typical of JW's library.  Like mine.  I'm wondering if Prince is in Katherine's room, or if it is simply Katherine's room and someone presumed it Prince's.  That note is in with Katherine's things...
Honest, you can look at JW's books and see...all the same size, so as to use the same press..no title on book back... the top ones are consolidated watchtowers/awakes in hardback.