Re: THE OFFICIAL QUESTION LIST..!!!!!!
April 08, 2010, 12:52:11 PM
It is very useful to go through the outstanding questions in relation to the "hoax" and this ties nicely with the "hoax recap" topic posted in the All odd things section of this forum.
Like the majority of people in here, I believe that Michael may still be alive and that by carefully putting together the various pieces of the jigsaw, we will eventually get to the truth.  I do have many questions in relation to the "hoax" and today I will only focus on questions that relate to events that took place primarily in March 2009:

1. What made Michael decide to tour again?
2. Why the overall timetable of announcements appeared rushed and unplanned? (The Associated Press announced that Michael will get back on stage at the O2 Arena non the 3rd March, Michael makes the O2 announcement on the 5th March, 10 dates are announced on the 10th March, 14 more dates are added on the 11th March, 26 more dates are gradually added until the tickets sale open on Friday 13th March )
3. Did Michael really pass a medical and who commissioned it - AEG? Robertson Taylor? Other? (Dr David Slavit is said to have performed the medical)
4. Where are the the records from this medical?
5. Was it realistic to expect Michael to create his show in less than 4 months?
6. Which role did Tohme Tohme play in getting those concerts agreed? Was he fired in March as a result of his actions?
7. Leonard Rowe was hired to succeed Tohme Tohme; why did he keep a low profile and was later replaced by Frank Dileo?
8. Randy Philips stated that Michael cried when he told him about the sold 50 concerts, he also  said that AEG was not in there for the money and were taking a huge risk on Michael and "if Michael gets too nervous to do it, I'll throw him on my shoulders and bring him on stage, he is light enough."; Why would Randy Philips say such a things and risk coming across as a total bully?
9. Could Ian Halperin have played some role in setting the scene for a "hoax" or did he have genuine inside information on Michael's health?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

April 08, 2010, 01:47:57 PM
I completely agree with you TheRunningGirl! I also think that if we gather(collect) all our proofs and our indications will prove us that M.J is very alive!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

April 08, 2010, 03:40:44 PM
Where are the security tapes from his villa of the day he passed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 09, 2010, 04:52:05 AM
Hello! I have asked this already in the thread - Ed Chernoff on Good America- but I got no reply yet.  So I try in here again: Didnt Ed Chernoff work together with Tom Mesereau for a brief time during Michaels trial in 2005? Does anybody know?
And again: Is anybody in here living in or near Houston and has actually seen CM working? Sorry, I just cant imagine him working and walking around without being molested in some way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 08:19:27 PM
could michael really pull of this hoax without anyone knowing where he is?  also why did  the news report a coma? why no big street procession with the hearse? why was the 911 call made from a hotel room not his home? why did he need a cardiologist? why did he stay in the states so close to the tour start date? why did he show his kids to the public so close to his death?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 11:47:19 AM
Do we think BOTH of THESE are just COINCIDENCES??

The Timing:  Starline Tours just "happens" to come by Michael's home at the EXACT time the ambulence is backing out...?!?!

Michael's STAR:  There just "happens" to be scaffolding on Michael's star, due to a "movie" being filmed...that apparently CAN'T be moved for the BIGGEST STAR ON EARTH....so fans move on over to the OTHER MICHAEL JACKSON'S star to pay him tribute...  (big hint??!!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2010, 11:48:41 AM
COINCIDENCES????      OR THE PLAN??!!!

Quote from: "MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"
Do we think BOTH of THESE are just COINCIDENCES??

The Timing]Michael's STAR[/u]:  There just "happens" to be scaffolding on Michael's star, due to a "movie" being filmed...that apparently CAN'T be moved for the BIGGEST STAR ON EARTH....so fans move on over to the OTHER MICHAEL JACKSON'S star to pay him tribute...  (big hint??!!)
[/i][/color]
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

April 12, 2010, 02:32:02 PM
OK ....here we go.

We all know that there were two different hat men (1 at memorial and 1 at burial), Blonde lady at memorial, ,,,,,,and the man at the Grammy Award Ceremony right?

SOme of us say they were all MJ some of us say no.....so ummmmm

1) Before we can say None of these people were MJ did we ever find out who they really were? I mean who is the hatman (two different ones!) and who is the grammy man ,who are all these people? Who is the blonde at the memorial doing her thumbs up?

2) Why in the hell does Latoya speak of the investigation sorrounding MJ"s death as a MAGIC TRICK?

3) WHy was the LAX airport really shut down that day of June 25th?

4) Why is Conrad Murray being treated like a celebrity? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 07:59:41 AM
?  Why on the first day, Joe Jackson said the doc called him and said Michael was unconscience and Joe said to call paramedics?  This info has disappeared.
? Why we first day were told, Michael was dancing in the livingroom with Prince and collapsed? This info has disappeared.  
? Why next we were told, Michael was "found" (how do you "find" someone who was being watched?) in his bed unconscience?  Then, he was found in murray's room on the floor!!!  How'd he get on the floor, and WHY was he put in the bed to do the cpr that they said was being done in the bed on the phone.  ??
?  Why was family members allowed to go into Michael's home immediately, and thus things were taken out, as in the surv. tape, and songs written (and we now HAVE the biggest recording contract in history!!)
?  Why didn't anyone see the children leave the home to go say goodbye to Daddy as was reported they were there at the hospital by Branca, who broke the death news to them.  But, the streets were under siege and no one saw the leave??  And it also was reported first day, that they were not in the house, but with Katherine, who also, was at the hospital?????  But, no one saw her there with the kids either???
Couldn't this go on and on and on????  But, even from the first day, we all knew our Michael's plan.  I knew back in his TII announcement from a different ROOM than the tv, that it wasn't MICHAEL!!!!
But, Jah be with Michael, and I pray Michael is holding Jah in his heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 13, 2010, 08:53:24 AM
Quote from: "valerie68"
Hello! I have asked this already in the thread - Ed Chernoff on Good America- but I got no reply yet.  So I try in here again: Didnt Ed Chernoff work together with Tom Mesereau for a brief time during Michaels trial in 2005? Does anybody know?
And again: Is anybody in here living in or near Houston and has actually seen CM working? Sorry, I just cant imagine him working and walking around without being molested in some way.

Wow, that would be amazing!
Can you provide a link to that thread here to follow this issue there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 02:23:30 PM
Quote from: "somekindofsign"
Quote from: "valerie68"

Wow, that would be amazing!
Can you provide a link to that thread here to follow this issue there?

Somebody mentioned this in another forum (german). I was hoping someone of the hoax investigators in here would know. I'll try to get some more info about it myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 13, 2010, 02:25:38 PM
That would be lovely, and it would worth a thread...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 06:36:04 PM
- Why is a medical doctor, who is supposed to have studied and read many books, not able to speak properly and say "Datroot" and "Dafeit" instead of "the truth" and "the faith"?
- Is he really a doctor?
- Is he an actor to play the victim of false allegations (like Michael was), and we shall be trapped to believe him to be a murderer? And they tell us in the end: See, how easily you believe everything the media writes.
- Was it a show in the courtroom with the toy-judge, and they all fooled us into believing, or was it real?
- Will the doctor ever be charged with having commited a crime?
- Will he be sentenced to four years, 20 years, life imprisonment, or nothing at all?
- How does he make a living now?
- Who pays him his expenses? His child support obligations?
- Why has none of his girl-friends sold their story to a magazine so far?
- Is the doctor going to write / writing his memoirs?
- What does he know, that we don't?
- Where is he now?
- Would you call him, if you or someone you know had a heart attack?
- Would you trust him and be his patient and pay him for his services?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 04:55:37 PM
Here is something that should be considered.

Michael Jackson Alive (The weird List) Part I is a great youtube video for information about the death hoax because these videos point out questions that no one can answer.

1. The 911 Caller was calling from a hotel, if the 911 caller was calling from a hotel and the 911 caller asked Doctor Conrad Murray if he had seen what happened, then how was the 911 caller and Doctor Conrad Murray BOTH with Michael Jackson if Michael Jackson was suppose to be dead at his house?

This is something that is looked over, but this should be the thing that convinces most that this is a hoax. The question is, WHO is really with Michael Jackson at the house at the time he "died" if the 911 caller was at a hotel with Doctor Conrad Murray?

The transcripts on the computer from the paramedics read from a place at 9641 Sunset BL, a hotel in Beverly Hills. (This video shows PROOF of those trnascripts You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )

Toward the end of that video.

This information alone is enough in our humble opinion to believe that Michael Jackson is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 14, 2010, 05:10:30 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
was it just coincidence that.....
joe jackson wore a red tie yesterday to court
conrad murray wore a yellow tie yesaterday to court...

For years yellow ribbons were worn as a sign of hope as women waited from their men to come marching home from war. Today, they are still used to welcome home loved ones.

I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine
If you received my letter telin' you I'd soon be free
Then you'll know just what to do if you still want me
If you still want me

Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree
It's been three long years
Do you still want me?
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree
I'll stay on the bus
Forget about us
Put the blame on me
If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

Bus driver, please look for me
'Cause I couldn't bear to see what I might see
I'm really still in prison, and my love she holds the key
A simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free
I wrote and told her please:

Now the whole damn bus is cheering
And I can't believe I see
A hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree
I'm comin' home

:lol: Its probably not the reason at all.  But i always think of that song when i see Murray's good ol' yella tie  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May cause- Abnormal Dreams, Agitation, Amorous Behavior, Anxiety, Bucking/Jerking/Thrashing, Chills/Shivering/Clonic/Myoclonic Movement, Combativeness, Confusion, Delirium, Depression, Dizziness, Emotional Lability, Euphoria, Fatigue, Hallucinations, Headache, Hypotonia, Hysteria, Insomnia, Moaning, Neuropathy, Opisthotonos, Rigidity, Seizures, Somnolence, Tremor, Twitching.