Jennie

Re: Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
May 25, 2010, 08:47:25 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Something just happened here with me a few moments ago. I bought a 35 DVD set of Michael's various concerts, videos etc...back in December and there were 2 music CDs included with the set. Well I've been so involved with watching the DVDs I had not even listened to the CDs until moments ago I put one in and so help me there's the infamous "Somebody's Watchin Me" song in a mix version repeating just Michael's part over and over!!! It sort of jumped out at me like um....yeah and where the heck is Rockwell now???? And where has he been or WHO has he been all these years?
Nefari

I find that odd that they took out Rockwell's parts, :? wouldn't that change the entire song?? :lol:  :roll:
This has all become a huge mess that seems impossible to sort through! :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

May 26, 2010, 08:35:02 AM
Jennie: exactly, that's the point I agree, it's just Michael singing the "I always feel like somebodies watching me......" and a mix beat etc....and it jumped out at me because of everything going on with Michael's "death" and I'm like *Why Now?* This song is OLD , never a huge chart topper, and if Geico wouldn't have revived it mysteriously I'm not sure when we would have heard it again. It has to have some sort of importance or meaning other than the fact that Michael sings on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Jennie

May 26, 2010, 10:10:17 PM
Quote from: "nefari"
Jennie: exactly, that's the point I agree, it's just Michael singing the "I always feel like somebodies watching me......" and a mix beat etc....and it jumped out at me because of everything going on with Michael's "death" and I'm like *Why Now?* This song is OLD , never a huge chart topper, and if Geico wouldn't have revived it mysteriously I'm not sure when we would have heard it again. It has to have some sort of importance or meaning other than the fact that Michael sings on it.

Hmm... ok if it is MIchael always singing "somebody's watching me", maybe it could be a hint to the true fans why Michael had to do. Like he felt he was being watched, followed, or even stalked and was in danger... :?   I dont know, this is pure speculation though but we never know and I sure hope we will know someday. :roll:

I feel like trying to e-mail Toraborrelli to ask him about Rockwell, where he is,if he's heard anything of him in the past years... hmm.. I'd have to find the addy though and I'm not quite sure where to look, I'll try google later. It's worth a shot anyway and I'm curious as to what he would awnser me on that. :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions