MissG

Re: question about Michael's kids...
November 24, 2009, 03:38:40 PM
Sorry to hear Spakkle29ful. Hug.

Yes, we all deal in different ways.
Can be that the family mourned in privacy. But when one has pain, does not matter the cameras, does not matter the people, you are just so destroyed that you cannot hold on with your emotions.

I still cry remembering the people I lost 10 years back!

It also seemed odd to me that everyone was so "fresh".
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

November 24, 2009, 04:00:13 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Sorry to hear Spakkle29ful. Hug.

Yes, we all deal in different ways.
Can be that the family mourned in privacy. But when one has pain, does not matter the cameras, does not matter the people, you are just so destroyed that you cannot hold on with your emotions.

I still cry remembering the people I lost 10 years back!

It also seemed odd to me that everyone was so "fresh".
thanks, but what i mean when you lose someone you really love there is no such thing as private mourning at my brothers furneral grown men were crying they couldnt control stop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 03:21:33 PM
I really hate the way ppl talk about MJ's kids, they talk about them like they are Gods or something. Like if they are perfect and the best things ever! It just irks me to see the way some ppl talk about them. I don't hate them or anything but that's how i see this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

November 25, 2009, 03:29:24 PM
I think that Michael had too do this for a very serious reason and the children are fully aware of what they have to do , i love the children they are adorable and michael is a wonderfull father but it just makes you think what danger there was  for him to take such steps it must be awfull for them, but the lack of emotion is the thing that stands out a mile you can not control yourself that much it is impossible , and if your brother son father had been murdered you would be hysterical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

November 25, 2009, 06:55:12 PM
I have a big question about this.
If Michael was suddenly in great danger then there was no time to leave so many clues.
And if he was in danger for a long time, then why should he go to rehearsels and walk the streets with his children short before the 25 of june. That would be dangerous to do.
It makes no sense to me.

If he is alive than he must have taken a long time to plan all of it IMO.

I also wonder if all the other children in the family know about it.
If yes, then all these children can keep a secret like this?????

I'm so confused when I think about it ...  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 25, 2009, 07:23:21 PM
People with high opinions will call him a number of things I am sure for this very reason. And this question had no bearing on wether or not his children are good kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 09:37:37 PM
I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive to Michael or his children, but I guess I still wonder why and what was the real purpose for hiding the children faces in the first place for so many years and didn't unmask them until the month he was pronounced dead with the exception of once in 2008???  

Could it possibly be that his children are truly safely with him now?   Why is it that all of a sudden just out of the blue with no explanation to why, he let the children's faces be revealed???  Somethings just not right with that! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 02, 2009, 12:06:16 AM
Quote from: "dexember"
The kids are the first thing that raised alarm bells over me. MJ's chef or someone who worked at his house, said that the kids cried over their pet bird dying, but at the memorial and funeral they seemed very composed considering they lost the most important man.

However, prince was crying at the memorial, and blanket cried a little too. But that could have been confusion and being in front of billions of people that are all looking at YOU because you've been kept secure and away from the media for so long.

EVERYTIME I see your posts I say OUT LOUD that I love your sig..it cracks me up every time I see it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 02, 2009, 08:02:41 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive to Michael or his children, but I guess I still wonder why and what was the real purpose for hiding the children faces in the first place for so many years and didn't unmask them until the month he was pronounced dead with the exception of once in 2008???  

Could it possibly be that his children are truly safely with him now?   Why is it that all of a sudden just out of the blue with no explanation to why, he let the children's faces be revealed???  Somethings just not right with that! :?

I found that strange too. I have seen some photos of them through the years here and there but it seemed like a lot of photo ops came up in the few weeks prior to his "death". We've seen them more times since June than we have their entire lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 08:27:41 PM
That is a good point about the kids but we do not know the exact reason he has had to hoax his death, could be he was in danger but even if this is not the case I think Paris and Prince will be well aware of how their father suffered at the hands of the tabloids and people exploiting him, kids are pretty savvy nowadays so I dont think they will consider they have being unfair in lying and is not a bad thing to help their father in this way in the circumstances of his suffering in the last few years, even if your kids don't understand what is wrong they seem to sense if you are worried or unhappy, mine do and I get extra hugs and kisses,  so I do not think it will have been a problem as they will probably all live in peace together when it is all died down which is something they have never had before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 02, 2009, 09:40:27 PM
I thought I remember hearing that Debbie Rowe gave an interview in which she said that SHE is the one who was worried about the media seeing them and part of the "deal" with Michael when she gave him custody is that he would keep them hidden from the media as much as possible. I thought that was why he dyed Prince's hair when he was a toddler?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 09:46:51 PM
here it is:

Rowe said she split with Jackson in 1999 because she was sick of the media attention, but first instructed him to cover the faces of their children in public because she feared they would be kidnapped.

``Their faces being covered was my request, not his,'' she said. ``I'm the one who's seen the notes, that someone is going to take his children. There's nothing more terrifying than looking at a piece of paper that says, `I'm taking them'.''

(of course, anything from the media should be taken with a grain of salt, but it is what it is)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]BAM![/size]

December 02, 2009, 09:57:35 PM
Quote from: "Loes"
I have a big question about this.
If Michael was suddenly in great danger then there was no time to leave so many clues.
And if he was in danger for a long time, then why should he go to rehearsels and walk the streets with his children short before the 25 of june. That would be dangerous to do.
It makes no sense to me.

If he is alive than he must have taken a long time to plan all of it IMO.

I also wonder if all the other children in the family know about it.
If yes, then all these children can keep a secret like this?????

I'm so confused when I think about it ...  :?

His children have never or will be ever interviewed about this in my opinion. The Barbara Walters Special will only have old footage of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 09:02:36 PM
The only thing that is bothering me is Why would MJ agree to let Paris speak? He was always against anything like this. He was always covering their faces etc., and here she comes out in front of everyone to talk about her father? They could totally skip on this part, why put her in a spot light?
What do u guys think?

Thank u.

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 07, 2009, 04:41:39 PM
Since my last post I realized that we're not supposed to discuss his children and I don't think they can be discussed on any Hoax Death Site.  However, regarding why he suddenly went into hiding.  I don't think it was sudden at all.  

First of all Michael kept constant security guards around him at all times. I still believe his life was in danger and this has been brewing for sometime possible years before the hoax actually played out. I believe the key people are Tommy Mottola (Sony) and Al Malnik and Michael believed they were both affiliated with the mafia.  He had a business/friendship with them both that had gone bad.  

He had been in fear of his life for years. According to LaToya, Michael told her that if he should die that it meant someone had killed him.  Michael said he believed they would try and kill him over the beatles catalog, which Malnik tried to get his hands on as well.    He felt they were out to get him and out of this fear/concern he with the help of his brother Jermaine hired a shady private investigator (Noval) to see if they had anything to do with molestation charges in an attempt to bring him down.  After meeting with Noval, Michael didn't feel comfortable with him either and cut ties. Michael eventually connected with The Nation of Islam for bodyguard protection.  

His sister has spoken on numerous occasions regarding the dangerous/money grubbing people that Michael kept in his circle.  

Listening to the words that Michael speak in this video, it is apparent that he is not naive and a very smart business man. The Death Hoax was not an overnight plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.