somekindofsign

I was amazed when I first saw Prince talking about the chemtrails.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

:P Professor Prince  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

It has similar things with Michael, the demand for the concert not performed, the return of entries, the denucia on chemtrails.
Actually I had never paid much attention to Prince :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

good clip, for some reason something popped into my head that I believe applies to this:

Being from Northern California I just want to point out that 2 of , if not the most violent citys in cali,and the whole USA are Richmond and Oakland. if I am not mistaken they are next to chemical sites. I beleive if you were born in richmond before a certain time than you got a check because of the chemicals and the harm it did/does. Also Hunters Point in San Fran i believe is near a chemical site and not only is that a very violent place but they have an abnormally high cancer rate. I think I am going to research this info and come back and post about it. If so that makes so much sense and its very very sad.

as usual Dick Gregory is great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "lovesquad"
being a big prince FAM I saw this subject on prince.org

I posted; illuminati like MJ, Dmx and tupac - no response thou ---- Prince org is a pretty hatefull place. I miss Housequake  :)

Lol! yeah they sure like to bash eachother over there but sometimes they're quite funny  :lol: .

One of our members asked for the text of the One Song speech, and got further into the subject.  One of the mods there replied that he wrote about utter bullshit, and locked the thread...

yeah I made a post about the jermaine jackson tribute attended by prince - that was erased and another post about the MJ death hoax that was closed too - strange place...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

some folks may not know but Prince changed his name to "The Artist formally known as Prince because he was trying to get out of a contract , {as was MJ } or have the right to work with other labels and independent agents :free agent " like MJ wanted to be {see Killer Thriller u-tube } The contract Prince was under was restricting his creativity { Like Sony DId Michael,Sony trying to keep a monopoly on the Music biz ,like other big corp.  } and it has been reported that MJ contacted Prince on how he did it and what -not . Also ,Prince is a Jehovahs Witness & he is supposed to be performing the concerts with Jermaine is doing in June .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "kelly wright"
some folks may not know but Prince changed his name to "The Artist formally known as Prince because he was trying to get out of a contract , {as was MJ } or have the right to work with other labels and independent agents :free agent " like MJ wanted to be {see Killer Thriller u-tube } The contract Prince was under was restricting his creativity { Like Sony DId Michael,Sony trying to keep a monopoly on the Music biz ,like other big corp.  } and it has been reported that MJ contacted Prince on how he did it and what -not . Also ,Prince is a Jehovahs Witness & he is supposed to be performing the concerts with Jermaine is doing in June .

I know it's rumoured that he's to perform at Jermaine's concert but most Prince fans doubt it which is understandable. However we will just have to wait and see...

Prince actually changed his name to a symbol which is unpronouncable and therefore he just became known as "the artist formerly known as Prince" or simply "the artist". He changed it back 10 years ago though because that's when the contract with Warner ended.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FUN FACT ,WELL MAYBE IT;S NOT FUN ,BUT INTERESTING I SAW A U-TUBE VIDEO SEVERAL MTHS AGO AND NOW I CANNOT FIND IT BUT OTHERS SAW IT TOO. PRINCE WAS DOING A LIVE CONCERT, I THINK IT WAS OVERSEAS ,BUT IT WAS FILMED BY SOMEBODY IN THE AUDIENCE AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE STARTS SINGING THIS TUNE WITH JUST HIS GUITAR WEOW ,CHIKA CHIKA WOEO CHICA CHIA {THIS IS MY GUITAR SOUND EFFECTS }...OSaMA BEN LADEN GETTIN READY TO BOMB ,OSaMA BEN LADEN GETTIN READY TO BOMB !! TRUE STORY ,I SWEAR . Prince knew, because this was before 9-11 . You know, I wonder if MJ knew too? I have watched that 30 yr anniversary at MSG on9-9&  9-10- I watched and remember being excited OMG the Jackson 5 !,I was jumping up and down in my living room ,and I remember thinking that MJ looked sad to me .he hardly ever smiles {go watch it } I watched it many times since ,and he always looked sad to me .Even be fore I knew 9-11 was an inside job . No wonder he left the country what a heavy burden to bare . I hope he didn't know . I'm a debbie downer .  :roll: It' on u- tube somewhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "kelly wright"
FUN FACT ,WELL MAYBE IT;S NOT FUN ,BUT INTERESTING I SAW A U-TUBE VIDEO SEVERAL MTHS AGO AND NOW I CANNOT FIND IT BUT OTHERS SAW IT TOO. PRINCE WAS DOING A LIVE CONCERT, I THINK IT WAS OVERSEAS ,BUT IT WAS FILMED BY SOMEBODY IN THE AUDIENCE AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE STARTS SINGING THIS TUNE WITH JUST HIS GUITAR WEOW ,CHIKA CHIKA WOEO CHICA CHIA {THIS IS MY GUITAR SOUND EFFECTS }...OSaMA BEN LADEN GETTIN READY TO BOMB ,OSaMA BEN LADEN GETTIN READY TO BOMB !! TRUE STORY ,I SWEAR . Prince knew, because this was before 9-11 . You know, I wonder if MJ knew too? I have watched that 30 yr anniversary at MSG on9-9&  9-10- I watched and remember being excited OMG the Jackson 5 !,I was jumping up and down in my living room ,and I remember thinking that MJ looked sad to me .he hardly ever smiles {go watch it } I watched it many times since ,and he always looked sad to me .Even be fore I knew 9-11 was an inside job . No wonder he left the country what a heavy burden to bare . I hope he didn't know . I'm a debbie downer .  :roll: It' on u- tube somewhere

I saw that video too. But the point is, how could Prince know about 9/11 before it happened? I mean does illuminati call these people and tell them what they're going to do? If it is the case it must be way so much stressful for Prince and for Michael if he knew about it too :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions