*Mo*

Prince Humiliated by the Fighting Irish

Posted Mar 26th 2010 12:21AM by TMZ Staff

Prince is the subject of a public shaming in Ireland -- after a judge decided to release information about the singer's recent court battle because the Purple One isn't paying the piper.

High Court Justice Peter Kelly just announced that Prince owes nearly $3 million in damages to concert promoters for bailing on a 2008 show in Dublin at the last minute.

According to Kelly, the two parties reached a settlement back in February -- but Prince hasn't paid the promoters a dime.

In a related note -- during the case, an agent who worked with Prince told the court that the singer is a royal pain in the ass to work with ... and when the agent informed Prince of the Irish problem, Prince said, "Tell the cat to chill. We will work something out."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There are several threads on the boards showing the Prince - Michael Jackson connection, make sure to read them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow the timing and the 3 million... 333?

other than that i can't read any deeper into it... pardon my ignorance but is this piece of news supposed to mean something more?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What does this lawsuit have to do with Michael? I read about it way back already but didn't make any connection... Although I see other connections between Michael and Prince.

I might be thick  :P  so would someone like to explain how this lawsuit matters in the case of Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

being forced to perform when they are not in the performing mood i guess

i say give prince some time as well :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

being a big prince FAM I saw this subject on prince.org

I posted; illuminati like MJ, Dmx and tupac - no response thou ---- Prince org is a pretty hatefull place. I miss Housequake  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovesquad"

I posted; illuminati like MJ, Dmx and tupac - no response thou ---- Prince org is a pretty hatefull place. I miss Housequake  :)

Lol! yeah they sure like to bash eachother over there but sometimes they're quite funny  :lol: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "JukeBox"

other than that i can't read any deeper into it... pardon my ignorance but is this piece of news supposed to mean something more?

Like I advised - read up on the Prince - Mike parallels...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Lol! yeah they sure like to bash eachother over there but sometimes they're quite funny  :lol: .

One of our members asked for the text of the One Song speech, and got further into the subject.  One of the mods there replied that he wrote about utter bullshit, and locked the thread...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

exactly - about the whole industry... same story...

all of you really need to se the tavis interviews about chemtrails, dick gregory. and all this... and look at the post MO made about "one song"

it sums it up... ; thank u MO....  

I am in no way JW or part of NWO/Illumanati - but something is wrong here...

Remember its all for L.O.V.E... like 1999
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Ooooops...time of posting changed  ;)

to: Mar 26th 2010 4:21AM
4+2+1=7  Another 7 for Prince  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

exactly - about the whole industry... same story...

all of you really need to se the tavis interviews about chemtrails, dick gregory. and all this... and look at the post MO made about "one song"

it sums it up... ; thank u MO....  

I am in no way JW or part of NWO/Illumanati - but something is wrong here...

Remember its all for L.O.V.E... like 1999

I think this is the thread. It really is worth reading  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

For those who don't want to search:

[youtube:d0ag22cl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBzx_3eOyZA[/youtube:d0ag22cl]

Prince's One Song speech

Prologue:
1999... and the illusion continues. One begs 2 ask -
"when will it end?"

Unnatural disasters happen seemingly every week. Train crashes, shootings, nuclear accidents; is there any place of refuge one can flee from this insanity? Very few of mankind's creations r designed 2 make u feel good, unless u get pleasure from seeing the human body desecrated by guns, explosions, fights, and any other things these so-called "artists" create. In the name of freedom, many have used art as a means 2 destroy the human mind. As an excuse 2 continue we hear "Art reflects society". How many times has this lie been repeated: "creations r not real", they say and yet any one of these people can call 2 mind images and complete scenes of horror in graphic detail. They will carry these so-called "unreal" creations around with them 4 the rest of their lives. These images r now a part of their being. In the name of RECREATION these people in fact r re-creating themselves in their own images.
SOCIETY THEN REFLECTS ART.

In man's decision 2 further separate from God, his re-creation of himself leaves him in a dysfunctional state of confusion. The mind becomes a burial ground 4 dead waste. Isolated from the wholeness of God, Earth and his fellow brothers and sisters, this man seeks solace in activities he thinks will stimulate his mind. He begins downloading in2 his brain a series of manmade creations designed 2 destroy it. All manmade creations originate from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. One of these trees contained deadly fruit, the other - Fruit of Everlasting Life. The one who disregards this fact recreates himself and his kind in2 extinction.

U r reading these words on a machine created by man. As u read, u hear a voice speaking 2 u the words that u perceive. They make sense 2 u because u understand (stand under) the SPELLing. The words r what binds this SPELL 2 ur illusion. When u hear the truth, like a memory - u recognize it and this recognition releases u from ALL illusion. Many languages r brilliant in their attempt 2 CONfuse u. CON meaning: against, fuse meaning: 2gether. Words and their SPELLbinding illusions have the power 2 keep man separate from God. U were born in an all-knowing state of mind. The first words spoken 2 u begin the SPELL. The words come from one of 2 sources: the Tree of Knowledge or the Tree of Life. In ignorance or simply lack of respect 4 God, many use words that CONfuse the minds of humans and turn them in2 projections of their own illusions. Because of this fact, many people grow up and blindly assume their pre-selected role under a dictatorship without even being aware of it. When asked what they r doing here on earth, most will answer with statements that do not reflect their natural God-given desires. This creates a pyramid-like structure with the dictator on top, and each level under it knowing less and less. Upon reaching the bottom level - which is where the majority is, u will find chaos, disorder, and illusion. With ILL as its prefix, ILLusion is a state of insanity. In the name of democracy, supreme power is vested un2 the people in this insane state instead of God. A future re-created, 2 b ruled by man, is one of isolation and despair. Returning the leadership back in2 God will allow mankind 2 achieve its original collective goal which is union with God. Ideas contrary 2 this goal should not b blamed or persecuted - just simply ignored. They originated when man first chose 2 ignore God's rule. Simply put - in the beginning, the Human was made perfect in God's image. They had no need 4 knowledge. They were also given freedom of choice. The Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life r reflections of this freedom. The human is now a reflection of their choice. They could have simply chose not 2 choose. God being centrifugal in nature, freedom was the CAUSE and choice was the EFFECT. In knowing their perfection made in God's image, there was no need 2 choose. In fact, there were NO NEEDS. There was only love in an all-knowing state b4 the fall. The worst thing u can do is give up ur God-given right 2 choose. 4 in it - u can choose not 2 choose. Therein is the final judgement. The illusion ceases and u awaken from ur dream. Now the healing begins...

With an all-knowing mind, made in God's image u can create as ur Creator - God intended. With love, honor and respect 4 every living thing in the universe. Separation ceases, and we all become One Being singing the One song.

© 2000 NPG

One Song
I am the universe
The sun, the moon and sea
I am the energy
4 that is what I breathe
I can be contradiction
Cuz that is all I see
But I am the universe
And the universe is me

I am the one song (Ah yes)
And that one song is free
All things come from this one song (Yes they do, uh)
The garden and the tree
If everything, everything is present
What is will always be
This here is the first and the last song
And all that come between

When language falls like a wounded soldier
And it's covered by the sea
All the sadness
All these unanswered questions
Keep me company
(Company, company, company come 2 me, come 2 me please!)
Here at the center of it all
(I know)
I know that U can only come from me

(I am the universe)
Yes it will, oh, yes it will
(The sun, the moon and sea)
Where else is it gonna come from but me?
(I am the universe)
Oh my, my my my my my my my universe
(The universe is me)
(I am the universe)
(The sun, the moon and sea)
(I am the universe)
(We are the universe) {x2}
(The universe is me)
One truth (One truth)
One song (One song)
One energy

Do not forget to read this thread as well: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

thanks for posting. Fascinating video of Prince with Dick Gregory.  Does anyone know what he meant by the presidents before  George Washington?  I wonder what he thinks about Michael Jackson's "death".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "liegi"
thanks for posting. Fascinating video of Prince with Dick Gregory.  Does anyone know what he meant by the presidents before  George Washington?  I wonder what he thinks about Michael Jackson's "death".

I guess there is no answer to this - but I am quit sure that Mj and Prince were friends, and had the same problems in the industry..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Yes, I'm sure they were friends.  Didn't Prince defend MJ when he was questioned by media people?  I didn't know Prince was a Jehovah's Witness.  I think I'm going to read up on Prince and the JW for some ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions