2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This gets more bizzare by the minute.  So who gave MJ another shot of Demerol while Murray was asleep....the shot that killed him according to the Sun.

This is the article

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Please, when posting articles, please post the entire article instead of a link, so that people can read it here.  By the way, this article was published in August already...

AIDE 'KILLED' JACKO WITH DEMEROL HIT AS DOCTOR MURRAY SLEPT

By JAMES CLENCH
NICK PARKER
PETE SAMSON
and VIRGINIA WHEELER
Published: 03 Aug 2009

MICHAEL Jackson was killed by a shot of powerful painkiller Demerol given by an aide as his personal medic Dr Conrad Murray slept, The Sun can reveal.

Dr Murray is reported to have confessed to cops that he had ALREADY given the singer surgical anaesthetic Propofol that same day.

Jackson is feared to have woken when the effects wore off and demanded pain relief.

The Demerol was duly administered by the compliant aide - with devastating effects.

The combination of Demerol and Propofol, known by the brand name Diprivan, triggered a massive heart attack.

US sources have claimed the cardiologist was asleep and therefore not paying attention when his patient's heart stopped beating.

He woke to find 50-year-old Jackson dead and desperately tried to revive him.

A case insider told The Sun: "Murray would set up a system to give Michael a steady intravenous release of Diprivan through the night.

Drip

"But this time Michael woke up before Murray did and asked one of his aides for some Demerol.

"The aide gave it to him, but it was too soon after receiving the anaesthetic. That's what killed him."

Jackson is thought to have first taken Demerol to control the pain of burns to his scalp he suffered filming a Pepsi advert.

Dr Murray is said to have told Los Angeles police about administering Propofol two days after Jacko died on June 25.

Propofol - which should only be given in a hospital environment - can be delivered by an intravenous drip to release a steady supply.

But there should always be equipment available to monitor the electrical impulses of the patient's heart and the level of oxygen in their blood supply.

An ECG would trigger an alarm if the patient flatlined, while a pulse oximeter would sound if oxygen supplies changed.

Neither device was found by detectives when they searched Jackson's rented Holmby Hills mansion following his death.

Latex

Dr Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff has always maintained that his client denies giving Jacko anything that killed him.

Meanwhile a picture believed to be of the bedroom in which Jackson died has emerged. On the floor at the foot of the deathbed is a manual oxygen pump.

Surrounding the bed are alcohol pads used for cleaning skin before injections, a roll of surgical tape and a box of latex gloves.

On the bedside table is a phone, contradicting Dr Murray's claim he was delayed calling 911 because there was no phone nearby.

On the bed are prayer beads. There is also what appears to be an incontinence pad and a makeshift tourniquet. The source of the pic said oxygen bottles used in the star's drugs regime are just out of shot.

JACKSON topped the UK album charts yesterday for the sixth week running with The Essential, which followed Number Ones.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
So why hasn't it been mentioned in court, or am I wrong????  This is a serious accusation. with L.O.V.E  xox  (sorry if it is a double post but I did a search first and coudn't  find a match).  Cheers.  Who was the Aide???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

:shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe this is the start of CM's aliby.  L.O.V.E.
Or maybe thats not the right word...its a way for CM to have a way out...
Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:18:49 AM by 1VLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"MJ is a brilliant man with a brilliant purpose in life, one that we are just unable to comprehend. Our minds are finite compared to his".    1VLOVE

the arabian nights

blame someone else
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Pffffffffffff Almost got an heart attack.........please don't do this anymore..........

:D Luckily just an old BS story! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"here comes the sun..." (da da da daaa...)

srsly, like mike would ask an 'aide' to administer any meds to him!!! like he wouldn't rather tell that 'aide' to wake the doctor up to give him a painkiller!!! and that was supposed to be AFTER the administration of all the other stuff he already had in his system and AFTER propofol??? puh-leeaase!!!
apart from this being 'old news', i can't believe that these crappy british tabloids won't stop portraying mike like he didn't know jack sh!t about anything! anyone who ever dealt with mike always kept saying how focused he always was and how sharp he was and had everything down to the smallest detail and how much in control he always was! and then he asks an 'aide' to adminster meds to him, while his personal doc is right there...yeah, right...just makes me wanna puke, royally!!!  :evil:
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 07:19:24 AM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "tabloidburn"

srsly, like mike would ask an 'aide' to administer any meds to him!!! like he wouldn't rather tell that 'aide' to wake the doctor up to give him a painkiller!!! and that was supposed to be AFTER the administration of all the other stuff he already had in hid system and AFTER propofol??? puh-leeaase!!!
apart from this being 'old news', i can't believe that these crappy british tabloids won't stop portraying mike like he didn't know jack sh!t about anything! anyone who ever dealt with mike always kept saying how focused he always was and how sharp he was and had everything down to the smallest detail and how much in control he always was! and then he asks an 'aide' to adminster meds to him, while his personal doc is right there...yeah, right...just makes me wanna puke, royally!!!  :evil:

He wouldn't be able to tell the aide to wake up the doctor if he was already under.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
So why hasn't it been mentioned in court, or am I wrong????  This is a serious accusation. with L.O.V.E  xox  (sorry if it is a double post but I did a search first and coudn't  find a match).  Cheers.  Who was the Aide???

If there is any truth to this and who knows - It will come out in court.  It wasn't mentioned in court so far because it was Doctor Murray arrested, not the alleged aide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

Who could this aide be??? Any idea? There was no one around except for Murray!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was no diprivan found in Mike's system !! Just another BS story IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Well if Murray went asleep whilst Michael was down he's in even more trouble then he already was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "simplyme"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

srsly, like mike would ask an 'aide' to administer any meds to him!!! like he wouldn't rather tell that 'aide' to wake the doctor up to give him a painkiller!!! and that was supposed to be AFTER the administration of all the other stuff he already had in hid system and AFTER propofol??? puh-leeaase!!!

He wouldn't be able to tell the aide to wake up the doctor if he was already under.

how did he tell the aide then to give him the painkiller? if he was awake enough to instruct the aide, he could have as well told that aide to wake the doctor to do it properly... :mrgreen:

royal tabloid-bs!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
There was no diprivan found in Mike's system !! Just another BS story IMO.

Diprivan is propofol, correct?  I thought that is what the autopsy determined that killed him.  Not any other painkiller, even though he was given the other things before that.  It specifically said propofol.  Now, unless someone else gave him more of that than CM did, in which case, I seriously doubt, CM is the man.

We will probably be hearing a lot more rediculous stores before April 5th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions