CCTopic starter

credits to joanna who posted the news of liz taylor mail and the link to this page

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:o  :shock: TMZ was the informer???

:o  :shock:

:roll:  :?:
Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:38:46 AM by CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Re: 14-june MJ cardiac arrest?
December 05, 2009, 12:22:07 PM
I don't think the "Published" date of the video means anything. There are typos...they do happen. Those dates are entered by people, and people make mistakes. If all of that footage was actually filmed on June 14 that we see in that video, I think that we'd have heard lots of other stories about that and the hoax would have been publicly blown a heckuva long time ago. Some things are just mistakes, IMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 05, 2009, 12:35:38 PM
I'm pretty sure that the video is from the initial 6/25 news -- I remember watching it that day as the first news came in.  For some reason the published date is wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

December 06, 2009, 10:11:45 PM
I remember seeing this on the news that day but never heard another word about it.  It is odd that it was reported and then nothing more said.  Was it a test run...?

I didn't learn of Michael's reported death until the 26th of June.  My husband called me in my car and told me he died on the previous day.  So I am sure of the June 14th day being correct day for this report.  I am home during the day and usually have the tv on fox news. I had been out running errands on the 25th of June and did not listen to the news that day.  Typically I do not turn on the radio in my car because its my quiet time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTopic starter

December 07, 2009, 06:41:49 AM
Quote from: "jill"
I remember seeing this on the news that day but never heard another word about it.  It is odd that it was reported and then nothing more said.  Was it a test run...?

I didn't learn of Michael's reported death until the 26th of June.  My husband called me in my car and told me he died on the previous day.  So I am sure of the June 14th day being correct day for this report.  I am home during the day and usually have the tv on fox news. I had been out running errands on the 25th of June and did not listen to the news that day.  Typically I do not turn on the radio in my car because its my quiet time.

SO... YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU SAW THIS ON 14 th?
BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT IS WRONG THE DATE BUT THIS WAS POSTED ON 25...
I DON'T LIVE IN EEUU BUT IT'S STRANGE THAT THEY PUT THE WORNG DATE... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 07, 2009, 06:58:53 PM
Thank you for sharing this info ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 11, 2009, 08:26:30 AM
Quote from: "CC"

Yes, I am saying I believe I saw this on the news on the 14th of June.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTopic starter

December 11, 2009, 08:34:44 AM
Quote from: "CC"

Yes, I am saying I believe I saw this on the news on the 14th of June.

OK, THANK YOU AND I TRUST IN YOU... I WILL CHANGE THE TOPIC... LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPEN, MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBER THIS...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG!!  :o  :shock:

You do realize this is HUGE.  But what does it mean?  If TMZ was the informer then they must have had something on their site about this on June 14th, me thinks.  Unfortunately, I can't find an archive page on TMZ's site and the Way Back Machine doesn't have anything archived for TMZ for 2009.  Maybe we'll have to wait to confirm whether TMZ posted something about it.  Unless someone has another way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"

You do realize this is HUGE.  But what does it mean?  If TMZ was the informer then they must have had something on their site about this on June 14th, me thinks.  Unfortunately, I can't find an archive page on TMZ's site and the Way Back Machine doesn't have anything archived for TMZ for 2009.  Maybe we'll have to wait to confirm whether TMZ posted something about it.  Unless someone has another way.

It takes 6-14 months from the time a website is crawled by the WBM before it appears in their archive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"

It takes 6-14 months from the time a website is crawled by the WBM before it appears in their archive.

Oh yeah, I remember you saying that on another thread.  Jeez, that's a long time to wait.  I guess I'll have to revisit this clue sometime next year :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just to say I don't believe that the date entry for these stories is manual, I would imagine there would be an automatic computer set date - you know like the computer tells you the correct time and alters it when the hour changes- so that would mean that the 14th was in fact when the story was posted... :D  :D  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just watched and when I clicked the next story that came up the date changed to June 26th so that makes me believe that the date is automatically posted in the system as well and not a manual process.  Great find on this!!!!!

Also, I remember on the 25th when I came home at 5:30 EST our local Fox channel was just reporting that TMZ had reported that MJ was dead and they were trying to confirm.  I checked all of the major news channels and NONE of them were showing anything related ton MJ and nothing was on any of the major news websites for atleast another 10 minutes after that initial report.  When the reports did start coming out they all were stating that MJ was in a coma but no indication of what had happened.

Again, I will say that I believe that the date on the posting is accurate and should be investigated further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Amber

wow, this is a big find and needs looking into. a pre recording perhaps i dont no but guys this is something we need to check out   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

Why would the publish date be June 14 2009? MJ "died"
 June 25th not June 14th! If it turns out June 14th isn't a mistake, then what does it mean? Why would it be a big find? Could it mean things went down earlier then June 25th? But, if it did, the media would've reported it, right? I'm lost....  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions