Re: ANOTHER Janet Jackson contradiction
March 26, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a vid of the Harpar Bazaar interview - only print.  Harpar may have just screwed that up.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 04:11:26 PM
She has changed up her story but I agree with that person who said maybe she's doing in on purpose so no one will ever be able to get at the truth. That would make sense. Also it's off topic but I am Genevieve's friend on facebook, it's her real account. She just joined the group "Soldiers of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E ♥ the BeLIEvers ♥ It's a group for people who believe in the hoax. If you go to the group page in the about group section it says "He is not dead, He is alive!" I thought that was interesting. Once you join a group it takes you directly to the page whether you click there or not. So she had to have seen that. I guess she's a beLIEver too then.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 04:15:39 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
First, you hear that she was in Atlanta on the set shooting Tyler Perry's movie "Why did I get married too?"(She tells this to Harper Bazaar), the interview with Robin Roberts she said "I was home in New York. A day just like any other day, when she got the call about Michael. Now she is saying that she was flying from New York to Atlanta to work on the movie.  Which is it? It sounds like Tyler Perry is covering for her.  I have got to find the interview Tyler Perry had with ET.

Janet didn't say she was flying from NY to Atlanta, he did.  You're putting words in her mouth.  She said she was in NY. at :47
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 05:36:15 PM
Quote from: "Heatherette"
First, you hear that she was in Atlanta on the set shooting Tyler Perry's movie "Why did I get married too?"(She tells this to Harper Bazaar), the interview with Robin Roberts she said "I was home in New York. A day just like any other day, when she got the call about Michael. Now she is saying that she was flying from New York to Atlanta to work on the movie.  Which is it? It sounds like Tyler Perry is covering for her.  I have got to find the interview Tyler Perry had with ET.

Okay, thanks...I don't know if we all misunderstood her original story or not...Lemme see if I can get this straight...Did she mean she was in the process of leaving home in New York for Atlanta when she got the call?...When she arrived on set of coarse the whole world knew by then of his passing and that's what Tyler was talking about with the whole atmosphere thing. So I'm wondering if she actually meant that she was on her way from NY for ATL when she learned that he had passed. I don't know....and it really doesn't matter cause it's a lie anyway. Oh those Jackson's!  :lol:

I seem to remember that when she said she was in NY she also stated that it was in the morning.  Impossible...I live in NYC and the news broke at approximately 5:00 PM in the evening.
Remember, CA is 3 hours behind the East Coast which would have made it about 2:00 PM on the West Coast, which fits in perfectly with the timeline of the events CA time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 26, 2010, 05:47:08 PM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Perhaps she's not lying because she can't keep her story straight.  Maybe it's done on purpose, if everyone involved said the same story over and over there would be nothing to raise our eyebrows. We would accept what is being said, but considering that there are many players that keep changing their stories it raises questions. Exactly what they want, because if we doubt one thing we will doubt other things, I.e. Funeral, memorial, photos etc.

Just my thought.

i agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

April 13, 2010, 04:23:23 PM
Quote from: "city.gal1"
Quote from: "Heatherette"

Okay, thanks...I don't know if we all misunderstood her original story or not...Lemme see if I can get this straight...Did she mean she was in the process of leaving home in New York for Atlanta when she got the call?...When she arrived on set of coarse the whole world knew by then of his passing and that's what Tyler was talking about with the whole atmosphere thing. So I'm wondering if she actually meant that she was on her way from NY for ATL when she learned that he had passed. I don't know....and it really doesn't matter cause it's a lie anyway. Oh those Jackson's!  :lol:

I seem to remember that when she said she was in NY she also stated that it was in the morning.  Impossible...I live in NYC and the news broke at approximately 5:00 PM in the evening.
Remember, CA is 3 hours behind the East Coast which would have made it about 2:00 PM on the West Coast, which fits in perfectly with the timeline of the events CA time.

Yep, she'd have to be over the ocean for it  to have been morning.  Maybe it was just a figure of speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 05:42:43 PM
Here you go guys Janet says she was at her home in NY.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry you don't forget where you were when your beloved brother dies; sorry JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions