Re: What the Hell Is This???
May 11, 2010, 08:42:08 AM
To play Devil's Advocate here for a minute, I recall reading somewhere that Michael was wandering around the lobby of the hotel in a daze late one night when he was in England for the 02 announcement and Thome had to retrieve him so maybe this photo was taken then?  I don't remember where I read that, and like most things mentioned in the media about Michael, I disregarded it at the time (I think the elusion was that Michael was high at the time).  Does anyone else remember that?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 11, 2010, 08:54:43 AM
no the photo taken was in the west end - to see oliver

mike went with his kids and mark lester and obviously tohome
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 11, 2010, 01:33:54 PM
Damn Tohme!  :evil:

And...why are you beginning to think that Michael is dead?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

May 11, 2010, 06:59:33 PM
by the arabian nights » Tue May 11, 2010 1:07 pm
it seems that tohme may have hit mike - dont know the details

i will google - this is awful if true - and will lead to many questions

Please post this when you find out.  More questions about this
should have already been asked.
I want to know if you hear what I hear, was it at 02?  Day of?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 11, 2010, 07:12:34 PM
I´m sorry that I helped on spreading that rumour, I consider it so since I´ve seen not proof although it may existed. I´ll paste here the explanation I gave on the original thread:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "somekindofsign"
We were searching yesterday all we could about Tohme beating Michael, I´ll try to explain what is it about:

-First of all let´s say we found out nothing more but rumours. No fact. It seems that it was discussed time ago, we´ve found it on spanish forums and blogs and all of them seem to say the same:

Tohme even beat Michael if he refussed to sign a contract according to an interview with one/some bodyguards (don´t know who). The rumour says that the bodyguards once found Michael crying on the floor after Tohme beat him. In the sam supposed interview, it´s said that Tohme took a large amount of money from the house.

This rumour that remained there on the web, sometimes gave a link to a youtube video that now is desappeared.

That´s all.

Honestly, I don´t think Michael would allow that. We know he even responded his father when he was a child...

My apologies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

May 11, 2010, 08:55:29 PM
ummm, don't say you are sorry.  We still don't know if it true or
not...but it is not BEAT, it is "slapped around".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

May 11, 2010, 09:16:11 PM
Thank you Zen!
Yes, could be true "somehow"... but it´s sad without knowing "how".
Now it´s clear how much we know... but it´s been unclear for two days now.
I would have said it like my last post from the beginning.

It would be good if English speakers searched it through the net.
I mean, we would only search it in Spanish because we heard the expressions used then in Spanish, but I´m sure this rumour was also on English sites. Searching in Spanish we reached a dissapeared youtube video, maybe in English is easier to get more signs of the previous existance of the sources... I don´t know what keywords use in English, I´ve tried some but couldn´t find anything...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

May 12, 2010, 01:30:39 AM
yes dont say sorry

pp have gone to war for less

and to be honest i think this rumour has legs look at the way he handled him

i would say that even if there was no physical harm there was emotional harm and mike in his own words i believe was frightened and scared and did not like tohme - think that is sufficient for me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 12, 2010, 04:09:50 AM
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "blue moon"
Why did he put make-up on his cleft? It also lookes a little bit wiped out to the right.

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had      Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. If you Really Care About MJ you will an to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from

finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is

alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this? (MJ - I am

Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)
If You Really Care About MJ Wake UP and Go After Those Responsible - Not hang out here in Fantasy Land)
I see you are angry but behave in michaels way that a the only way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 12, 2010, 04:23:27 AM
I am saying sorry now to let's dance I understand now and I feel the whole situation is very sinister tohme is a little man win a massive hold on michael it is fear from michael all fear and that is what has to be u ncovered
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

May 12, 2010, 04:34:14 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
it seems that tohme may have hit mike - dont know the details

i will google - this is awful if true - and will lead to many questions
Let us know what you find out tohme is a person to be feared it is fear you see with michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

May 13, 2010, 04:25:49 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "blue moon"
Why did he put make-up on his cleft? It also lookes a little bit wiped out to the right.

You peeps really are delusional -Who The F cares About Makeup on a Cleft? (That is Your Question When the KOP Has been Murdered? - Make up on His Cleft?) Guess What Guys, I'm Outta Here. You all are living in Fantasy Land. I just came to the Conclusion MJ was Murdered and You all would Rather live in your Artificial World of Fantasy and Denial than care enough to "Investigate" WHO Killed Him. I mean it's these constant "Fluff" Posts about childhood photos, little poems, etc. that tell me this. Really Important Posts come up here about ACTUAL Reality and these posts are Ignored and Fade to the Bottom and Go Unread. I woke up tonight! I am going to leave here and Fight against those who killed MJ.You can stay here in your little Fantasy Land amd pretend that this is a hoax.I had      Hoped it was all along but the BAD GUYS DID HIm. If you Really Care About MJ you will an to investigate Them instead of some Imaginary "Hoax" that was set up to distract you from

finding MJ's Killers. This here is the real Mind Control - They want to convince you MJ is

alive so you won't demand justice for his murder - Can't you see through this? (MJ - I am

Out to Get Justice For You NOW- Not Stay Here in Some Cyber-Induced Fantasy Land created by Some Stranger as a Diversionary Tactic)
If You Really Care About MJ Wake UP and Go After Those Responsible - Not hang out here in Fantasy Land)[/

You say  Mj has been murderd but you're  still talking to him about getting justice?  ok...

MJ - I am Out to Get Justice For You NOW

Yes, maybe MJ has been murdered....it is NOT, that we're here to just think MJ faked his death....there are also thoughts about a conspiracy and if it has been a murder and IF Murray is the REAl guilty person or not.... So I think we're not livin'  in a fantasy world like you said.....

Thanks, have a good night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MashMike

May 16, 2010, 08:43:47 AM
Let's not panic cause of this picture it proves nothing, yes, i do admit that Thome seems to be a sinister man and he tried to control Mike, but i'm almost sure that Michael is not that naive to let this man control him and destroy his life, i think this man is one of the reasons that Mike had to escape
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal