mjboogieTopic starter

Death Clues
March 27, 2010, 01:39:55 PM
Hi everyone! I was just thinking I know many of us have a whole slew of things that suggest that MJ may be very much alive!! Of course sometimes having to explain our findings to friends and relatives who maybe don't believe in a hoax. But  I wanted to start a lists of things that suggest to us that MJ really may be Dead.

I know some of us are 50/50 but I thought it would be interesting to start this lists so as to maybe shed light on Death Evidence versus Alive Evidence? Of course we know the Death List would be shorter than the Alive Lists but it would be interesting to see what (if any) evidence some of us could come up with that says hey he really may be gone. :(  OK I will go first.....

1) THE SELLING OF THE ITEMS, MEMORABALIA,ECT.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Death Clues
March 27, 2010, 01:54:56 PM
Well, there's always that Katherine Jackson looks absolutely heartbroken... :(  Yet no one else in the family does.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

March 27, 2010, 01:57:20 PM
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
Well, there's always that Katherine Jackson looks absolutely heartbroken... :(  Yet no one else in the family does.  :?

Aww man yeah. Seeing Katherine always makes me think we're barking up the wrong tree. She just looks absolutely distraught.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 02:37:01 PM
There's one that comes to mind and has been stuck in my head since the announcement. It is the limited amount of new music for the 10 project 7 year record deal with SONY. Fans already own the older material. SONY plans to release commemorative anniversary versions of older music, re-mxes of older music yet only a limited amount of new music. Huh???? That just doesn't make sense for someone who is trying to make a huge comeback. The old stuff is great but it represents what MJ did decades ago.  It's the equivalent of an actor known for a character role i.e. Sylvester Stallone deciding to make a comeback with another Rambo  or Rocky movie. That strategy is nostalgic and clearly re-living the past instead of venturing into the present. I find it hard to believe that a progressive  innovator such as MJ would settle for this type of mediocrity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 02:49:30 PM
The thing that has come to my mind recently is the fact that the family signed a contract with Sony to release his unreleased music.  I don't think Michael would do that under the Sony name.  I would think he would do that under his own recording label.  The way that Michael spoke out about Sony and Mattola in the past would make me think that he would never sign another contract with them.  I know Michael owns shares of Sony, but I thought he was trying to break free from them.  That is why most of the cd's that he had to make in the contract time frame only had one or two new songs on it and the rest was older songs.  I don't know how many cd's I have of his and most of them have the same songs on it, with the exception of one or two songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 04:04:27 PM
Sold tickets for London 02 concerts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

March 27, 2010, 09:44:26 PM
All the books with a biography and pictures sold as a keepsake/momento....I got the Man in the Mirror book...it has the birth and death year and everything.....  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

March 27, 2010, 10:42:31 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
The thing that has come to my mind recently is the fact that the family signed a contract with Sony to release his unreleased music.  I don't think Michael would do that under the Sony name.  I would think he would do that under his own recording label.  The way that Michael spoke out about Sony and Mattola in the past would make me think that he would never sign another contract with them.  I know Michael owns shares of Sony, but I thought he was trying to break free from them.  That is why most of the cd's that he had to make in the contract time frame only had one or two new songs on it and the rest was older songs.  I don't know how many cd's I have of his and most of them have the same songs on it, with the exception of one or two songs.

The family did not sign a contract  with Sony to release his unreleased music. The ESTATE ADMINISTRATORS did, they are Attorney John Branca and music executive John MCClain

Michael Jackson's Estate Administrators Land 250 Million Dollars Deal
March 17, 2010 02:38:50 GMT
The administrators of Michael Jackson's estate have signed the biggest recording contracts in history which is worth 250 million dollars with Sony.

Michael Jackson is set to be just as big dead as he was alive, thanks to a staggering new Sony deal with the late pop star's estate. Nine months after the King of Pop's death, the administrators of his estate have signed one of the biggest recording contracts in history - giving Sony bosses full access to Jackson's back catalogue and unreleased material.

The music executives plan to release 10 albums of Jackson material between now and 2017 - the length of the deal. The first album in the deal was in 2009 "This Is It"; the second release will be available in November and will feature a track Jackson wrote with Lenny Kravitz for his "Invincible" album. The tune was axed because the King of Pop feared it was "too rocky", according to Kravitz.

The new Sony deal will guarantee the Jackson estate up to $250 million in advances. Confirming the deal, Columbia/Epic Label Group chairman Rob Stringer, who spearheaded the deal with the Jackson estate, says, "It's not just a record deal. We're not just basing this on how many CDs we sell or how many downloads. There are also audio rights for theatre, movies, computer games ... You've got to bet on Michael Jackson."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

March 27, 2010, 11:19:42 PM
Terrible....that means MJ no longer has his catalogue right? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 11:42:03 PM
I'm already working on something similar to this....   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 28, 2010, 03:56:47 AM
One of the biggest DC's is the autopsy report. Hard to forge regarding it's detailedness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions