Jennie

Re: brian oxman has been suspended
April 03, 2010, 12:50:34 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Good God!

Suspened.....Just like 3 of Connrad Murray's lawyers who dont have bar admissions to California, but are still going aroundbeing his lawyers. ;)

:shock:  :o  :shock: What !?! I did not know this!! :roll:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 03, 2010, 12:59:45 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Hmmm :geek:  I do agree with you about Black Conrad Murray He Isn't the REAL Dr.Conrad Murray is the White man.... maybe Black one is MJ during the 2005 trial? Being Bashed and called names and accused of ''killing'' Michael but all awhile he really was Innocent?

Jacksonology, you know, my wildest phantasy from what I saw so far is that Doc Murray is MJ in prostetic disguise.
What for?
For healing.
Psychologists know that trauma needs several healing approaches.
One is to face the traumatizing aspect directly face to face again - but under conditions of acquired strengths so that you experience that it cannot harm you anymore.

The hoax has at least 20 layers of reasons, storybooks and developments - just like TII.
One is a very personal one. Be it spiritual or otherwise soul related. MHO

It is all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 03, 2010, 01:01:24 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Hmmm :geek:  I do agree with you about Black Conrad Murray He Isn't the REAL Dr.Conrad Murray is the White man.... maybe Black one is MJ during the 2005 trial? Being Bashed and called names and accused of ''killing'' Michael but all awhile he really was Innocent?

Jacksonology, you know, my wildest phantasy from what I saw so far is that Doc Murray is MJ in prostetic disguise.
What for?
For healing.
Psychologists know that trauma needs several healing approaches.
One is to face the traumatizing aspect directly face to face again - but under conditions of acquired strengths so that you experience that it cannot harm you anymore.

The hoax has at least 20 layers of reasons, storybooks and developments - just like TII.
One is a very personal one. Be it spiritual or otherwise soul related. MHO

It is all for L.O.V.E.
he could be murray in prostetics...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

April 03, 2010, 01:05:05 AM
Here are the thoughts I had, on the african american Dr. Murray, this evening :

What if he is an actor? We did a while back find out some stuff leading us in that direction, there is a least one thread on this forum about that. On top of that we also found information on various web sites indicating that he is also a physician. So what if he did some acting while putting himself through school? And conveniently enought, what if there we're also a white caucasian Dr. Murray? This would actually put an extra theatrical spin of things. I was reading in an old article on the web this evening that Randy Phillips told Michael, when MJ had asked for Dr. Murray to be hired to accompany him, that he could just use the local docs in London and didn't see the use of hiring a personnal physician for the shows. That being said, what if Michael didn't let AEG in on his "own" plans(hoax for an X reason)? Michale insisted he needed this doc specifically and no one else would do so that is why AEG finally gave in to Michael's request.

Maybe Michael needed this doc/actor to carry out his plans of exposing something and this is CM's role in all this. C'mon now, MIhcael couldn't let everyone in on his very secret plans of a hoax now could he? So that could be why he used this doc even though he had no licensce to practice in CA.
 :?
I know I have a vast imagination! :roll:  :oops:   But we never know. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions