Why is Oxman waiting until next week to file his "90 day notice" for a Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death claim?  If he waits until next week, he is going to miss the deadline to get his claim filed.  Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death has a different statute of limitations than wrongful death which is two years, and malpractice suits which is three years.  Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death is in a category of its own with a one year statute of limitation which would be June 25th.  If he waits until Monday to file his "intent to file", that is the 28th - meaning he can't file the actual claim until June 26th (90 days) - so he is going to miss the deadline.   And that's if he actually filed in on Monday - probably more like next Thursday or Friday - or next month....

The children's attorney could have filed wrongful death a long time ago.  And Joe/Oxman have been "talking about filing it" for months now.  Conveniently, they waited until it is TOO LATE....Just more spin, smoke and mirrors, and BS.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Which is NO DOUBT why TMZ "included" this information in their article, so that we would clearly see he was going to miss the deadline!   :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 05:28:40 PM by lovemj4everandever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

He is probably waiting for the trial because all of that information will then be available to him for the wrongful death suit and give them a lot more leverage.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jill"
He is probably waiting for the trial because all of that information will then be available to him for the wrongful death suit and give them a lot more leverage.

He CAN'T wait for the trial.  He will miss the deadline.  The deadline would be today at the very latest.  He has to give 90 days notice of intent to file and he has to have the claim filed no later than June 24th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Why is Oxman waiting until next week to file his "90 day notice" for a Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death claim?  If he waits until next week, he is going to miss the deadline to get his claim filed.  Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death has a different statute of limitations than wrongful death which is two years, and malpractice suits which is three years.  Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death is in a category of its own with a one year statute of limitation which would be June 25th.  If he waits until Monday to file his "intent to file", that is the 28th - meaning he can't file the actual claim until June 26th (90 days) - so he is going to miss the deadline.   And that's if he actually filed in on Monday - probably more like next Thursday or Friday - or next month....

The children's attorney could have filed wrongful death a long time ago.  And Joe/Oxman have been "talking about filing it" for months now.  Conveniently, they waited until it is TOO LATE....Just more spin, smoke and mirrors, and BS.    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Which is NO DOUBT why TMZ "included" this information in their article, so that we would clearly see he was going to miss the deadline!   :lol:  :lol:

Thank you!  I mentioned the June 26th date on another thread but I couldn't place the reason behind it...now it makes sense. If they wait until next week the statute of limitations will run out before the lawsuit can actually be filed. It will be like everything else...it will just quietly slip away. Interesting too that nobody else in the family besides Joe has signed the petition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Grace

Mr. Oxman has in the past been sending documents to wrong addresses, was accused of misconduct in several cases.

Hopefully he will send the documents to the right address and in time this time.   ;)  

Read the full pdf document - the interesting parts are starting in attachment 11.
Case no for the divorce case: 04-O-13344 RAH State Bar Court of California

Mr. Oxman agreed to attend the State Bar Ethics School.

Sending out documents in the last seconds is one of the standard games that lawyers are playing. Second of surprise you would say. So this is not new. Being lawyer is about strategy and tactics. It's war time. Sink the foe dreadnought or get sunk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sangre

^^ In that case I'm glad Oxman was fired during the molestation trial in 2005.  o_O
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

It would seem funny for them to not rush and file this because they want to protect Mike and get him justice right? But they are getting him justice by playing their parts already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...