Thome is related to Jermaine's wife Halima!
March 24, 2010, 10:47:47 AM
That's what Brian Oxman said! MJ had to pay Juliens off in order to stop the auction of his memorabilia taking place - which had been initially organised by Thome himself through a contract himself. He said MJ was beside himself when heard what Thome was doing with his stuff. He says that now that MJ is not here, the same stuff is up for auction again through Juliens. MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?). He says the estate are organising the auction, they are doing it to generate money and nothign else. THe Jackson family have no say in any of the matters concerning their son Michael.

Michael Jackson had a list of poeple who he believed were out to get him. Sneddon was no1. Branca was No2. Did you all know that the latest auction of MJ's items is going to be on the 25th June. Is anyone feeling sick yet?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i heard the interview as well. oxman also said, once you're in 'the jackson thing', it's hard to get out, i guess that is due to the many connections all those different businesses have. plus thomé's relation with halima. like there is almost no way to get rid of that character.
let's wait and see who's gonna buy the stuff! who knows if there will not be an offer julien's can't refuse... :mrgreen: or if the whole auction's gonna blow along with thomé.
the date is kinda odd though, seems like almost tasteless to be doing that on the first anniversary of michael jackson's 'death'. but then again, if this is all part of the bigger plan, that might be one big day in all of this...it's also the day when jermaine's tribute show will be aired globally, right? if i was an auctioneer, i would def not pick that day! things that make you go 'hmmm...'... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
That's what Brian Oxman said! MJ had to pay Juliens off in order to stop the auction of his memorabilia taking place - which had been initially organised by Thome himself through a contract himself. He said MJ was beside himself when heard what Thome was doing with his stuff. He says that now that MJ is not here, the same stuff is up for auction again through Juliens. MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?). He says the estate are organising the auction, they are doing it to generate money and nothign else. THe Jackson family have no say in any of the matters concerning their son Michael.

Michael Jackson had a list of poeple who he believed were out to get him. Sneddon was no1. Branca was No2. Did you all know that the latest auction of MJ's items is going to be on the 25th June. Is anyone feeling sick yet?

Michael Jackson's Enemy List
Tom Sneddon (the district attorney who was behind the star's child molestation charges),
Gloria Allred (the lawyer who had demanded an investigation into the safety of Jackson's children),
Tommy Mottola ( Mariah Carey's ex husband and music mogul),
Janet Arvizo (who accused Jackson of molesting her 13-year-old son Gavin when he stayed overnight at the Neverland Ranch).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow... is all I can say. Halima related to Thome and this can't be stopped. Jermaine? Where are You? Oh.... you are counting how much money you have made off your bro. That's what I thought.

No wonder he wanted to get out. This is terrible. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

And Randy Phillips was married to Thome-Thomes Sister!!!!!!!  :?
One big happy family..... 8-)

This came out very early in the "Hoax" I seen it in an interview on TV & no I have no link for it, but that was the word......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

all4loveandbelieve

OMG WHAT  a big happy family, with full of money due to Michael Jackson's sweat.. This is enough to get someone head spin and spin until it drops on the floor. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Datroot

I think Diane Dimond should be on the enemy list
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Then the cast of characters Thome, Halima and Randy Phillips used Jermaine to get at Micheal.  
I wish Michael would have not have taken any ideas or suggestions from Jermaine, he is a definitely a person who is very lacking in moral character.  I hope if Michael is truly gone that he is busy haunting everyone who has done him wrong.  
Note to us followers if money is the reason for his death, then we need to not purchase anything from them, or borrow his music from someone and burn it !!  That is if you can help yourself !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Then the cast of characters Thome, Halima and Randy Phillips used Jermaine to get at Micheal.  
I wish Michael would have not have taken any ideas or suggestions from Jermaine, he is a definitely a person who is very lacking in moral character.  I hope if Michael is truly gone that he is busy haunting everyone who has done him wrong.  
Note to us followers if money is the reason for his death, then we need to not purchase anything from them, or borrow his music from someone and burn it !!  That is if you can help yourself !!

I feel the same. What kind of a brother was that?? Or maybe it is all part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I guess Jermaine joined the muslims for protection because right about now, his ass would be good and whooped.  I really don't trust Jermaine for some odd reason.  Can't be my finger on it. :lol:  :lol:   Alls I know is that he is a poor judge of character.  He has  always been the one to go against everybody else, a selfish brat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

steph

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I guess Jermaine joined the muslims for protection because right about now, his ass would be good and whooped.  I really don't trust Jermaine for some odd reason.  Can't be my finger on it. :lol:  :lol:   Alls I know is that he is a poor judge of character.  He has  always been the one to go against everybody else, a selfish brat.
I know what you mean,i have just watched the first 3 episodes of the jackson dynasty programme (back to back)  and have had more than enough of jermaine.I will watch the other episodes this weekend with a large drink to get me through it !.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steph"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I know what you mean,i have just watched the first 3 episodes of the jackson dynasty programme (back to back)  and have had more than enough of jermaine.I will watch the other episodes this weekend with a large drink to get me through it !.

hahaha... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: yup, very large drink so you can get through all of the issues jermaine is spreading out in this documentary...it is very obvious that he has some serious issues he needs to work on...i couldn't get through much of it myself without sayin' 'dayum, jermaine...you gon' stop cryin' like a baby about everything?' it's just nerve-wrecking!
and trying to solve your issues in front of a rolling tv-camera is not the right place, jerkmaine!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Yep Halima and Thome are related. she introduced him to MJ. But that s old news. CAme out even b4 he "died"...If there is a hoax, thome is definitely a huge part of it. If not, he s an a**hole. Was even with Jermaine at UCLA..........

As for the auction on 25th, it s not the same stuff up for auction. There are 22 pieces of furniture to sell. Those were the things MJ chose for his home in England during the TII concerts. These pieces were made in italy by Colombostile. Well u can see the pieces on julien s auction website
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's not just the colombostile furniture. I don;t have a problem with that. It is paintings and other keepsakes that should be kept for the children. It is not just the furniture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions