The Security Tapes

• 34 Replies

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer

Re: The Security Tapes

• on: March 30, 2010, 06:03:23 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "Believe 777"
This is just a thought but it has been brought up recently that Murray returned to the house for the 'special cream' because Michael would not want anyone to know about it. Well this seems a bit lame, everyone knows he had vitiligo, so I doubt this would be a big deal. Therefore, maybe he really returned to get these security tapes. especially as it has just been brought up when the trial is next week.
good theory...

so there we have it: 'the cream' is the tapes that the 'world shouldn't find out about'. we have the news, that murray went back for something, which is the true part. but it wasn't for cream, that's for sure. in every newsbit, there is thus a true and a false information. and 'the lie becomes the truth'... :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: March 30, 2010, 06:18:40 PM
I am of the opinion that Brian Oxman knows next to nothing..  :?

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer

• on: March 31, 2010, 09:04:27 PM
Why would MJ want to have his bedroom taped I mean of all places! That is why I don't believe he wanted to be taped inside only surveillance outside. :? I mean u know privacy of all places would be his own bedroom, what if he wanted female company or something. :?

somekindofsign

• on: April 01, 2010, 09:43:20 AM
?
And what if he wanted to do it in the living room?  :lol:
Come on, it doesn´t have to be cameras everywhere and everymoment.
If he wanted to have cameras inside he would decide where and when.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: July 17, 2010, 06:10:24 PM
OK, there were cameras....but no tapes. This was on tmz some time ago. Presumably they are referring to cameras on the inside here, because we already know that Murray was seen entering the house on the outside camera - they have that tape. Also, a very good while back some guys from the security firm that fitted the cameras into the home apparently gave an interview on tmz. That video on tmz is currently missing according to those who have looked and had seen the interview previously and knew it was there.

The answers are all out there, you just have to ask the right people.....and i'm now of the opinion that whatever Brian Oxman says, you need to double check it.

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: July 17, 2010, 06:15:26 PM
Murray wanted to return to the house using his own car......he made various excuses as to why he needed to go. The bodyguards were having none of it and they said they locked the house down. Murray got a cab. There's been no word on whether he tried to access the house. He wanted to retrieve the bag in the closet.

Offline mjsgirl89

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.youtube.com/mjgirl89

• on: July 17, 2010, 10:20:52 PM
imo, Michael has the tapes...the tapes have at lwast the beginning of the hoax and proof that MJ never died that day...and if there's a BAM (which I believe there will be) he would use these tapes as proof that he is Michael and not a double...which is what imo many will think...but really who knows? :?
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Offline QuirkyDiana

• Hoaxer

• on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:53 AM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"
imo, Michael has the tapes...the tapes have at lwast the beginning of the hoax and proof that MJ never died that day...and if there's a BAM (which I believe there will be) he would use these tapes as proof that he is Michael and not a double...which is what imo many will think...but really who knows? :?

Well Michael Bush did say that he put MJ in his coffin with his own hands. That broadcast went everywhere. Did you see it? It's proof imo......and look what they said about AEG. Wow. It takes guts to say that on tv.

Offline mjsgirl89

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.youtube.com/mjgirl89

• on: July 20, 2010, 04:32:33 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

Well Michael Bush did say that he put MJ in his coffin with his own hands. That broadcast went everywhere. Did you see it? It's proof imo......and look what they said about AEG. Wow. It takes guts to say that on tv.

actually, I didn't see it (lol...im slow) could U please post a link or something? and what did they say about AEG? ik...I'm soooo behind on everythink lately :lol:  THX
Much L.O.V.E.
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Offline rasyte

• Hoaxer

• on: July 20, 2010, 04:46:03 AM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"

actually, I didn't see it (lol...im slow) could U please post a link or something? and what did they say about AEG? ik...I'm soooo behind on everythink lately :lol:  THX
Much L.O.V.E.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11458

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal