The names aren´t right, are they? At least Prince´s isn`t...
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
What I find very strange in this will is that fact that it mentions NationsBank.  I believe it is in article 9 when it talks about the co-trustees.  I worked for that bank, it has actually merged 2 times since I started in the banking industry.  Let me give you a small bit of info.  I started working for Boatman's bank in 1995, Boatman's was bought out by NationsBank in 1996, NationsBank was then bought out by Bank of America in 1999.  If this will was written in 2002 or 2001, NationsBank was already diminished, there was no longer NationsBank.  It should have listed Bank of America as the co-trustee if there were no other co-trustees available.  This kinda tells me that the will was written before 1999 but wasn't signed until much later.  Why would that be?  If he was wanting a will drawn up for him, he would have signed it with a days, weeks, or even a month of it being drawn up, not a couple of years!
How weird is that?
But Blanket is mentioned, isn´t he? So the will can´t be written before Blanket´s birthdate. Or it was edited... it´s weird, for sure.

Can you point out where I can find the names of the kids, because I can't find them anywhere, neither of them...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

MJonmind

If this is leading people to a bunch of dead ends, maybe it`s part of the plan, because of the coming revealing. ``I`m going to play around with them a bit. Then BAM`` And I like someone`s suggestion that Janet`s song choice had interesting words, ``Trust in me, trust in me.`` At least we`re becoming familiar with all sides of his legal issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
If this is leading people to a bunch of dead ends, maybe it`s part of the plan, because of the coming revealing. ``I`m going to play around with them a bit. Then BAM`` And I like someone`s suggestion that Janet`s song choice had interesting words, ``Trust in me, trust in me.`` At least we`re becoming familiar with all sides of his legal issues.
I´m lost with the legal stuff... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

What I find very strange in this will is that fact that it mentions NationsBank.  I believe it is in article 9 when it talks about the co-trustees.  I worked for that bank, it has actually merged 2 times since I started in the banking industry.  Let me give you a small bit of info.  I started working for Boatman's bank in 1995, Boatman's was bought out by NationsBank in 1996, NationsBank was then bought out by Bank of America in 1999.  If this will was written in 2002 or 2001, NationsBank was already diminished, there was no longer NationsBank.  It should have listed Bank of America as the co-trustee if there were no other co-trustees available.  This kinda tells me that the will was written before 1999 but wasn't signed until much later.  Why would that be?  If he was wanting a will drawn up for him, he would have signed it with a days, weeks, or even a month of it being drawn up, not a couple of years!
How weird is that?
But Blanket is mentioned, isn´t he? So the will can´t be written before Blanket´s birthdate. Or it was edited... it´s weird, for sure.

Can you point out where I can find the names of the kids, because I can't find them anywhere, neither of them...

I meant on the trust doc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "MJonmind"

I just recalled a thought of mine simmering around in my poor brain.
I remembered Mike singing "water, water" after Kenny reminded him to not forget to drink.
I remembered the "dehydrated" issue of the O2 guy.

De-hydra-ted -> without a hydra -> the Learnean Hydra and Heracles.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"In Greek mythology, the Lernaean Hydra was an ancient nameless serpent-like chthonic  water beast (as its name evinces) that possessed nine heads — and for each head cut off it grew two more — and poisonous breath so virulent even her tracks were deadly.  The Hydra of Lerna was killed by Hercules as one of his Twelve Labours. Its lair was the lake of Lerna in the Argolid, though archaeology has borne out the myth that the sacred site was older even than the Mycenaean city of Argos since Lerna was the site of the myth of the Danaids. Beneath the waters was an entrance to the Underworld, and the Hydra was its guardian.
[...]
...realising that he could not defeat the Hydra in this way, Heracles called on his nephew Iolaus for help. His nephew then came upon the idea (possibly inspired by Athena) of using a burning firebrand to scorch the neck stumps after each decapitation. Heracles cut off each head and Iolaus cauterized the open stumps."

Hydra is representing an everlasting - at first sight hopeless - issue situation where difficulties seem to grow when on issue is being resolved.
In Greek mythology, the hero accepts help from his family (nephew) and accepts his idea to solve the problem by burning the wounds when one head is cut off to prevent from growing two new ones.
Fire is being described as positive and helpful here - thus it is the use of the means that defines the outcome.

Just to share with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Er, what I'm most puzzled by is this: How come this thing is suddenly back in the news, anyway?? Didn't people talk about the will months and months ago? Just like how that "autopsy" popped up months later- why do these "important" papers keep reappearing randomly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oops.. ;) Yeah. there the kids are not mentioned...

How weird is that?

I meant on the trust doc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Water Water is supposed to be a clip from a new Michael Jackson song that is featured on the album Michael recorded at a friend's studio.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHERE DID 99 MILLION COME FROM.  IF EACH CHILD IS ALOTTED 33 MILLION EACH THAT = TO 99  MILLION.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS BROKE, POOR AND WAS ABOUT TO
LOOSE EVERYTHING.
ONCE AGAIN NOTHING EVER MAKES SINCE :cry:  :shock:
WE NEED TRUTH NOW! I DO NOT BELIEVE OR TRUST ANY THING THE MEDIA OR HIS
FAMILY IS SAYING.
EITHER HE IS ALIVE OR EVERYONE IS INSANE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Integrity"
WHERE DID 99 MILLION COME FROM.  IF EACH CHILD IS ALOTTED 33 MILLION EACH THAT = TO 99  MILLION.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS BROKE, POOR AND WAS ABOUT TO
LOOSE EVERYTHING.
ONCE AGAIN NOTHING EVER MAKES SINCE :cry:  :shock:
WE NEED TRUTH NOW! I DO NOT BELIEVE OR TRUST ANY THING THE MEDIA OR HIS
FAMILY IS SAYING.
EITHER HE IS ALIVE OR EVERYONE IS INSANE!

I remember Frank Dileo said to Aphrodite Jones that 20 million to Mike was like a quatrter to us, so 99 million would be like a little more then a Dollar. Maybe they call that broke in the US?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They keep saying Katherine does not have any money and her house is under forcloser!
MAKES NO SINCE IF HE LEFT THE CHILDREN $33 MILLION EACH.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions