*Mo*

PROSECUTORS DENY THEY LEAKED JACKSON DOCUMENTS

2010-03-23 17:36:03 -

A representative for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office has denied prosecutors leaked witness statements about DR. CONRAD MURRAY's conduct in the moments after MICHAEL JACKSON's death.

Murray, the King of Pop's personal physician, stands accused of administering the powerful anesthetic Propofol which led to the singer's death from a cardiac arrest last June (09).

He has pleaded not guilty to one count of involuntary manslaughter - bu t his actions immediately following Jackson's death have come under scrutiny after leaked documents obtained by the Associated Press (AP) appeared to suggest Murray stopped administering CPR to the star so he could hide various drug vials before calling paramedics.

In a witness statement allegedly from Jackson security guard Alberto Alvarez, taken two months after the star's passing, he claims Murray ordered him to place drug vials in plastic bags and remove an IV tube from the singer's leg.
The guard reports he additionally witnessed the cardiologist rushing to hide Propofol containers.

Rumours allege the AP obtained the legal papers from the L.A. prosecutors working on Murray's case, but Sandi Gibbons, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, is "offended" by the mere suggestion o f it.
She tells the New York Post, "I don't know what documents (the AP is) referring, and I cannot confirm what they have is authentic. But we do not leak things. I'm offended that there are allegations that we're trying t o influence this." Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff, has slammed Alvarez's alleged recollection of the fateful night, urging the public to "reserve judgment" until th e physician can prove his innocence in court.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Probably the same person who released all the other documents and their alternative versions  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

ugh...this is like 'stir the whole pot real good once more' and add a little extra spice to it...it's getting more messed up by the minute. this is completely different from anything said before, like what kai chase said how that morning went down. but then, she herself had two versions...
why is it that alvarez himself packed the drugs in a bag and now hasn't got the slightest idea what happened with them. so either murray came back to collect them (and that 'cream'... :? why is there no specification on that anywhere?) or the family must have them if the lapd hasn't secured them...then how come there was no mention of 'drugs in bags' in the search report, or did i miss something here...?
and where does this statement come from in the first place, if not from the lapd (well, i got an idea here...'mj newsfeed'!  :mrgreen:)? it just seems so obvious that all this stuff is being planted from 'someplace else'.

again: i'd rather think this is just to spike everybody up for april 5 and maintain 'presumed guilty' on dr. murray...as you guys said: let's wait and see... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Interesting because Murray's lawyer has not said the leaked document was false when he commented on it. In fact he mentioned that the leaked testimony is the 2nd one alvarez gave to police. The 1st one he gave the day after 25th, and according to Chernoff, alvarez gave a different testimony.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iSpy A Lie :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

On the old MJHD, someone had made a list of all the Jacksons...remember there are alot of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc... it is one HUGE family.  Anyway, they listed all of them who had any connections and ties to what.  So one of them works for AP... that's where alot of things have been coming from... Assoc. Press.  I'm sorry, I can't remember his name, but I remember the AP connection.  If anyone else has this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!