Quote from: "*Mo*"
Has it ever occurred to you that Murray and the charges could be symbolic..?  The family is trying to expose a huge conspiracy against Mike that has been going on for years and years, but they can't be blunt.  These demands make perfect sense to me.  There's a whole load of shit coming out...just wait and see...

This is my hope, for sure.  I am invested and determined to find the truth and to fight for justice in this case.  Justice for Michael means defeating those who attempted (and sometimes succeeded) to bring Michael down.  However it all plays out, I want justice to be served, and for the truth to prevail.  Period.  I am prepared to handle anything that comes in between, and accept the truth--whatever it may be.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

hope

I have seen pics on one of the forums of Alverez guarding the kids (since Michaels "death"). If he is still employed by Michael or Katherine, WHY would she just be hearing about it. IF Michael was indeed dead, Im sure Alverez and Katherine would have had a little chat by now about what actually happened that morning. It doesnt make since. first Alverez and now Kai..........???????????????????????????  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has it ever occurred to you that Murray and the charges could be symbolic..?  The family is trying to expose a huge conspiracy against Mike that has been going on for years and years, but they can't be blunt.  These demands make perfect sense to me.  There's a whole load of shit coming out...just wait and see...

I had similar thoughts. But sometimes my subconscious says elderly respectful couples cannot be that much actors.  And it scares me because in that case it means either Michael is really gone  or will not ever come back.   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

somekindofsign

According to what Afrodite Jones says, Katherine demanding second degree murder would have no sense.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It only has sense if this is a hoax and she´s trying to magnify this as much as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
They're so damn disrespectable 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

Here all we have to do is sit and wait for passing from 5 April, I spoke only of Murray?, Many people will be involved in the conspiracy?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAMETIME!  The show is heating up!  Media madness around the corner.  Katherine wants 2nd degree murder.  Oxman/Joe filing wrongful death!  Expect all the characters to appear on every media/news station that will offer them a microphone.  LET THE SHOW BEGIN!    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jill

I agree with you Mo, there is a reason for them to wait until August.  I got a strange feeling when I read that.  I have been feeling in the past few weeks this is much bigger than we have thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
They're so damn disrespectable 8-)

Aphrodite Jones is on Michael's side.  She knows he was railroaded with the child molestation charges and she has been speaking out on his behalf since the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
GAMETIME!  The show is heating up!  Media madness around the corner.  Katherine wants 2nd degree murder.  Oxman/Joe filing wrongful death!  Expect all the characters to appear on every media/news station that will offer them a microphone.  LET THE SHOW BEGIN!    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
''the greatest show on earth'' ''this is it''  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

I was watching Fox News this morning.  They had a guest prosecutor on discussing the allegations that the body guard has made about Murray hiding the propophol when he was doing CPR on Michael.  The commentator got into a heated argument with the prosecutor over the manslaughter charges vs 2cd degree murder.  The prosecutor was basically saying she did not think there should even be a trial because it was Michael's choice to use the drugs in the first place.  She was really nasty about it.  The Fox News lawyer was very angry with her, her point of view was the charges should be increased to 2cd degree murder.  The prosecutor was so arogant it was disgusting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

First of all, how does this person KNOW FOR SURE Michael asked for the drugs? Its Murrays word against Michaels. These so-called profesionals make me sooooo angry with their accusations when nothing has been proven. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Sorry...just had to vent for a minute  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think and feel that Michael Jackson has past, I know you all don't want to believe this but I truly cant see this being something to show the world how corrupt the law is  . I think two things, 1st is that the whole death is very odd and I personally believe that darker forces are at hand SONY & A.E.G and Many other person's. I believe money is the center of this and we all know that the Product being Michael Jackson has now made a tone of money. The police have been so very slow on this case from not shutting down the crime scene ( MJ'S Home ) The missing Video tapes . Why did Dr Murry not sign the Death Certificate, because he would have had to confess to the administration to all the drugs.

Something is NOT right in this matter!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
I think and feel that Michael Jackson has past, I know you all don't want to believe this but I truly cant see this being something to show the world how corrupt the law is  . I think two things, 1st is that the whole death is very odd and I personally believe that darker forces are at hand SONY & A.E.G and Many other person's. I believe money is the center of this and we all know that the Product being Michael Jackson has now made a tone of money. The police have been so very slow on this case from not shutting down the crime scene ( MJ'S Home ) The missing Video tapes . Why did Dr Murry not sign the Death Certificate, because he would have had to confess to the administration to all the drugs.

Something is NOT right in this matter!!!
You just asked the questions as to why most of us believe its a HOAX!!! :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Upgrading the charge is just to draw more attention. The reason it was never the bigger charge at first was also to draw attention. This way the story can have more climaxes as it is stretched out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...